WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-28-2010, 07:09 PM
The dirtiest player in the game.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DangerousDave is looking to come up from OCW...DangerousDave is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE Fans Bashing TNA

You can’t help but notice a large number of WWE fans coming into the TNA Forums to bash TNA’s product. Many of these bashers admit that they never watch TNA, but still talk shit about the wrestling and storylines. Some just look at spoilers on the news sites or read the rags and form their opinions from there. They come in here and say things like TNA should go out of business or how can you watch that shit. I think that if you only like WWE and don’t watch TNA you should do your TNA bashing in the WWE Forum where it will be appreciated. I don’t have a problem with constructive criticism, or an explanation of what you don’t like, but just saying “TNA sucks” is not entertaining reading. I don’t know if this goes on in the WWE Forums, being strictly a TNA fan, I never go in there, why should I?

Do you find TNA bashing by WWE fans irritating or do you see it as an opportunity for a good argument?

Should statements like “TNA sucks, they should go out of business” without an explanation of why be considered spam?

Do you go to the WWE Forum and do similar bashing?

Old 10-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Climbin' in your windows...

Vintage Nick is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Nick is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Nick is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Nick is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Nick is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Nick is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to Vintage Nick Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Nick

Both IWC fans that are loyal to their own product attack the other. Sometimes it's justifiable, sometimes not. I watch both products (though I mainly catch Smackdown, and iMPACT has been painful to watch as of late) and disagree with things about both products.

Posts like the one you made an example of that say "*company name* should go out of business" without an explanation be spam? Yes, of course. In fact, it already should be treated as SPAM. It offers no points to back up their ridicule.

I'd post a bit more, but I have theater stuff now.

Credit goes to the ever amazing Theo!

And proudly censored by GLAAD
sendpm.gif
Old 10-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Knockout Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm a big skeptic of TNA's financials, but WWE fans aren't in a position to talk smack right now about TNA sucking. Compared to the Undertaker's magic urn, Jack Swagger and Gobbeldygooker 2010, and Cody Rhodes telling us how to brush our teeth and put on deodorant, TNA is practically fucking Shakespeare.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-28-2010, 08:05 PM

Perfected123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeh i agree WWE does not derserve to critisice TNA at the moment, I belivieve both comp anys need to improve and get A GOOD storyline to drag us in
Old 10-28-2010, 08:08 PM

billm75 is looking to come up from OCW...billm75 is looking to come up from OCW...

I try not to openly criticize the product when I haven't watched it recently. However, from what I've seen and what I've read (not forum postings, news/reports), I feel justified in speaking my piece. It's not any different, when I disagree with the WWE, I speak out as well.

I admire what TNA tries to do, I dislike how they go about it and some of the things they do tend to leave even the most diehard fan scratching their heads. HOWEVER, I really like their post-game show, when I get a chance to watch. It's very much like a post sports show that tries to go over what you've just seen, what's coming up and so on. That's a clever idea.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-28-2010, 08:16 PM
What's up F#%k Buddy?!
Knockout Champion

LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...LitasRevenge79 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I admit. I'm a fan of both WWE and TNA, while I do feel bad that there are people who think it necessary to go into opposing rooms and criticize the other federation . While both products do have their pros, they both have their cons. Because if I hate that brand so much I would quit watching it or wasting my time.

Do you run into a public library with a boombox on the loudest volume playing the loud music? No...its common sense you don't. Because people are there to enjoy reading or studying or whatever they are there to do.

So why can't we enjoy the TNA/WWE/Wrestling threads without having someone come in and start nonsense, there is a way to express the opinions in a mature and sensible manner and still be able to get your point across. The point is, while I sometimes find things I don't enjoy about each show, I will not go into a room and start up pure nonsense and say "I hate this, and that, blah blah." While I agree I will never see 100% with everyone in the IWC, I do agree that we are all entitled to opinions and do think that hopefully people will understand that its just entertainment, and can't see why people would want to get so hostile over things like this. That's just my take on it. To leave it with a famous phrase over this TNA/WWE thing "Can't we all just get along?" I know it seems cheesy, but that's just my thought since its all entertainment. Its meant to entertain and bring people together.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Knockout Champion

wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...

It goes both ways I've seen just as many TNA fans bash WWE. In fact I think the major TNA marks bash WWE more than the WWE marks bash TNA. I think it is ignorant to bash TNA just for the sake of bashing it. Especially the WWE marks that don't even watch it or give it a chance. I watch both and there's things I don't like about both companies. I do prefer WWE to TNA, but I don't like when WWE fans just blast TNA and never watch it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and freedom of speech, but again if you don't even watch it don't blast it. I don't have a problem when someone picks apart the storylines or matches at least they watched it and that's their opinion. However I don't get why someone that hates something so much would continue to watch just to pick it apart. When I see a WWE mark blast TNA a TNA mark will defend it to death. Then say how much WWE, but the obviously watch WWE cause they usually know everything that's going on in WWE.

*Thanks to my lovely wife (wulady) for the sig*
sendpm.gif
Old 10-28-2010, 09:05 PM

candy girl is looking to come up from OCW...

about DAMN TIME someone called out the ignorance that is iwc/wwe trolls....personally i'm getting fed up with the stupidity that runs on these boards, particularly the likes of THE BLEACHER REPORT, 411MANIA, AND OF COURSE THIS SITE!!! as lita's revenge stated people should enjoy it for what it is, ENTERTAINMENT!! yes tna could be alot better, but when you got a big ass dog like the wwe breathing down your neck, it's hard to be taken seriously, not to mention wrestling has since loss it's appeal with all of the drug related deaths, austin and rock leaving for hollywood? well rock anyway, austin never cared to much about.......wwe going p.g why they did that i have no idea? kids? yeah sure as if kids aren't expose to enough things outside of wrestling that's just as bad. all in all it's just ridiculous, and a waste of time criticizing a company because it lacks entertainment as compared to the other, just sit down and enjoy the show if it's not of your liking STOP WATCHING IT.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-28-2010, 09:14 PM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

I would suggest that for every WWE fan who comes into the TNA forums and bashes the TNA product (as I hear some unnamed posters tend to do), there are just as many TNA fans who come into the WWE forums to do their share of bashing there. These are wrestling forums, aren't they, for free expressions of thoughts, whether you agree or disagree?

Granted, this is probably not a fair analogy to make. There are so many more fans of the WWE product than there are of the TNA product, that by default, there has to be more TNA basing by WWE fans than the reverse. There simply aren't enough TNA fans out there to stack up to WWE fans, speaking strictly in terms of numbers.

I have no problem with TNA fans bashing the WWE product, God knows that lately, they have had lots of ammunition to work with. Take IDR, for example. Now this is not an IDR bash, he's one of my favorite posters and he knows this. But he states with regularity that he almost never watches WWE anymore, that he stopped watching a while ago, yet he frequently criticizes WWE and its roster. You know, the Dialtone Personality Club and stuff like that. And I have no problem with this whatsoever. He's free to come into the WWE section and talk whatever trash he so chooses about the current state of the WWE. As long as he keeps his discussions respectful and coherent (which he does), I say bring it on, that's what these forums are all about.

But the reverse is equally true. I have every right to bash TNA if I so choose, as they too have given me loads of ammunition to do so, especially in 2010. I keep my comments respectful of the TNA guys (incorrect) opinions and am usually somewhat lucid (at least I think). After BFG, the "they" angle, etc., I feel I have every right to criticize the TNA product if I so choose. Hell, in doing so, I have even managed to have some interesting discussions with Shattered Dreams, and that's no small task, trust me.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:35 PM
FUTURE WWE CHAMPION-ME

peep4life is looking to come up from OCW...

Ok just one damn question what about you TNA Fanboys Bashing WWE all the time? I've said this before in thread exactly like this awhile back the TNA fanboys thinks its ok for them to bash WWE but all Hell breaks loose, Pigs fly, and Monkeys fly out of peolpes buts when a WWE mark bash TNA.
Yes Ima WWE mark but I dont talk shit........ ok not alot but I actually try to watch TNA but cant sit through a full Impact all the time. So if yu wanna try talkspamming people for talking Shit about TNA then we should do the same when people talk sht about WWE it goes both ways.
So to end Dont TALK shit about WWE if youdon like people talking Shit about TNA(and to OP in no way am I saying you talk shi about WWE because I dont know if you do or not so this is not directed to only)
sendpm.gif