WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Rocket Launcher (Midnight Express version), 3D, Doomsday Device

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:16 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What do you think the odds are of Neville returning in the Rumble?
Old 01-21-2018, 06:39 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Unlikely, but not entirely impossible. I'd bet a heavy no.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:32 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

scomvp316 is looking to come up from OCW...scomvp316 is looking to come up from OCW...

What is Honor Club that ROH TV keeps advertising about
Old 01-22-2018, 12:05 PM

Their streaming service.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:17 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Unlikely, but not entirely impossible. I'd bet a heavy no.
I hope he does
Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:37 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Usually I'm not one to pull this card, but is WWE overexposed? I'm not even talking about cutting Raw back to two hours or cutting out brand specific PPVs, I'm talking the sheer amount of content that WWE puts out. I ask because attendance was reported to be down 6-8% at shows last year(though ticket prices kept going up). The 205 Live Tour has drawn awful numbers, with one show only hitting about 800 people. The Mixed Match Challenge live broadcast peaked at 136k, where as WWE and Facebook execs were expecting close to a million viewers. Granted they have had over a million views in re-airings, but are there just too many WWE events and too much content to consume right now?
Old 01-23-2018, 05:49 AM

Kind of, but there's more to it than that.

1. The Network. If I can watch a quality picture anywhere I want for a cheap price and then on demand almost immediately, why would I spend my money going to a show or watching live?

2. Look at how the shows work. What seems like urgent, must see TV? Either you're going to see a rematch in a month or so or the title changes aren't going anywhere. At the other end of the spectrum, you have the Universal Title being in a deep freeze again while we wait on Reigns to win it. The fans aren't blind to that fact and it takes away a lot of drama.

3. To go along with that, WWE has spent months if not years telling you that so little of what happens matters. The Cruiserweight Title is a joke and has been since Enzo won it. The Smackdown World Title is a distant second place to the bickering bosses. I had to stop and think who the US Champion was and then remembered that the previous champion just laid the title down. Brock Lesnar is a big deal, but how hot can he be when he wrestles maybe five times a year?

4. And this is a big one: WWE doesn't let new stars feel important. Look at the anniversary raw. Notice how big and important those characters feel? Now look at today's roster. How many of them feel actually intimidating or energetic? People are built up and then dropped in the span of weeks (Revival and Matt Hardy would be great examples) and as soon as you get hooked on someone, they stop mattering. Let these guys have some time to grow and put together some of their own stuff (such as New Day) and see if it doesn't work better.

So yeah, it's kind of overexposed, but the bigger problem is what they're overexposing.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:58 AM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

Why wasn't Lita at raw?

Has there been any smackdown moments on the same level as the raw ones?
Old 01-23-2018, 11:23 AM

From what I understand, she just wasn't invited.

The post-9/11 show for sure.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: