WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-27-2017, 01:36 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Supposedly wwe is touring India in September. So is it safe to say that Mahal will be champion until at least then?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L@RISANO View Post
New Day, the Usos, the Revival, American Alpha... there is the main 4 teams to build around with another 4 or so.

I know I didnt mention the Hardys, but personally, I think the nostalgia effect has worn off and they should just break them up asap. Should have done that instead of breaking up Enzo and Cass, tbqh.
It's worn off for me. I'm fine with the Hardys sticking around as there's still a chance of the Broken Universe coming through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyM4 View Post
Supposedly wwe is touring India in September. So is it safe to say that Mahal will be champion until at least then?
Possibly, though Summerslam sounds like a good option to have him lose the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 06-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

So you think he loses it at Summerslam and wins it back by the time they tour India? He has to be champion when they go there. Isn't the sole reason they put the title on him was to appeal to the Indian market?
Old 06-27-2017, 03:58 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I can't imagine he ever gets it back once he loses it.

It's possible he holds onto it that long.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:08 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

How many different theme songs did Wade Barrett have?
Old 06-27-2017, 08:41 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vageena Hertz View Post
How many different theme songs did Wade Barrett have?
I got this one KB- 6.
We Are One (Nexus)
End of Days
Just Don't Care Anymore
Rebel Son
Hellfire (League of Nations, only used the first week)
A League of their Own (League of Nations)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:02 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
You believe WWE can book more than three tag teams at a time?
Do I believe they can? yes, do I believe they will? no, because Vince has the attention span of a fucking five year old on crack.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:56 PM

I prefer a drunken squirrel but same thing.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:45 AM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Any reason why we can't have Balor vs Neville for the cruiserweight title at SummerSlam?

Balor doesnt have to win it nor actually become locked into the division itself(regular Balor in the match, someone interferes to cost him the win for next feud). Just think it would be a great match to do and would be a win-win for all involved going forward, especially Neville who should be moving upwards instead of being stuck in one division, lMO.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:49 AM

That would be a major demotion for him and I don't think they want to ruin his career that way.

Now Neville moving to the heavyweight division and fighting Balor.....that has potential.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.