WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-19-2015, 12:23 AM
All Hail Crossfit Jesus

Bdubbs is looking to come up from OCW...Bdubbs is looking to come up from OCW...Bdubbs is looking to come up from OCW...

Taker is my all time favorite, and I think we can all agree he's in his final run before retiring. I'd love to see him win the title at Survivor Series to bring things full circle - his debut ppv/beating Hogan for 1st reign etc. If it were to happen, he could drop the title at the Rumble, plant seeds for his WM feud, and be done.

Too over the top, or could you see a short final world title run? I'm admittedly a Taker mark, and I'm sure he's content without winning the belt for a final time, even if it was only from SS to the Rumble. In the rare chance this happens, who takes the title from him? Final question: who's his final match? I'm sure everyone wants Sting, but I'm thinking Cena
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:59 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Undertaker is one of the rare people to be beyond the title. He really doesn't need it.

Cena is one of the few dream matches they have left but they wasted a lot of it with Lesnar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-19-2015, 01:16 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Undertaker debuted at Survivor Series...

What are the odds he wins Sunday, setting up the final match there? I think it'd be fitting for it to be a Casket Match, have him lose, and that's his send off. Then he's all set to be inducted into the HoF this year.

CREDIT: DAVE
Old 08-19-2015, 01:22 AM
All Hail Crossfit Jesus

Bdubbs is looking to come up from OCW...Bdubbs is looking to come up from OCW...Bdubbs is looking to come up from OCW...

Agreed that Undertaker is above the title and doesn't need the final run. A fan can dream though.

So to clarify your previous statement - you think it's gonna be Cena vs UT at WM32? As WM season comes closer, I'm sure many are gonna be upset if he's not feuding with an up and comer. With WM in Texas, his last match should be with someone he has history with. If not Cena, who would you want to see him wrestle? Many would disagree, but I think Kane is a better option than Sting, as the history writes itself. I know it's way early, but thoughts on Sting WM plans at this moment? Sting vs Wyatt is my choice
Old 08-19-2015, 01:42 AM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Undertaker debuted at Survivor Series...

What are the odds he wins Sunday, setting up the final match there? I think it'd be fitting for it to be a Casket Match, have him lose, and that's his send off. Then he's all set to be inducted into the HoF this year.
Nah. He's going out at Wrestlemania whenever he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdubbs View Post
Agreed that Undertaker is above the title and doesn't need the final run. A fan can dream though.

So to clarify your previous statement - you think it's gonna be Cena vs UT at WM32? As WM season comes closer, I'm sure many are gonna be upset if he's not feuding with an up and comer. With WM in Texas, his last match should be with someone he has history with. If not Cena, who would you want to see him wrestle? Many would disagree, but I think Kane is a better option than Sting, as the history writes itself. I know it's way early, but thoughts on Sting WM plans at this moment? Sting vs Wyatt is my choice
Maybe. I don't think that's his last night for sure though.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Of all the shows you've reviewed that are on the network, which one single show has gotten the highest overall rating?
Old 08-19-2015, 11:12 AM

Wrestlemania X7. A++.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:04 PM

Crocker sold out

Is Lesnar winning at SummerSlam since Undertaker got the upper hand on the go-home show?

What do you think of this "upper hand on the go home show" stuff? Why does WWE always make it blatantly predictable like this.. (works every single PPV)

Don't quite understand what these monkeys are thinking
Old 08-19-2015, 12:35 PM

In theory yeah.

I'm not sure but I remember talking with a buddy about it in high school, which was a long while ago. That's not a good sign and yeah it needs to be changed.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 08-19-2015, 02:34 PM

GetDown is looking to come up from OCW...

Can someone tell me the name of the Championship that Hijo de Perro Aguayo is holding ?