WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Pain is the name of the game
TNA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...
Question Sting Finished with TNA?

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Sting is expected to be "gone from TNA" following last night's iMPACT! tapings, due to the same lingering shoulder injury he's been nagged by for the last few years and because he's yet to sign a new deal with TNA citing plans to take time off to assess his situation with TNA which has reportedly been unhappy.

Could this be a work? Sure. Afterall, Nash "finished with TNA" in the same respect, and there are plenty who don't believe the sincerity of that report either.

Thoughts on all this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Waiting for Halloween......
NWA Champion

The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...

You know something, I seriously thought Hogan wouldn't show at Bound For Glory. The footage of Hogan's surgery and Bischoff's reports about him being in a lot of pain had me convinced. So you know what, I'm not buying this. Sting is going to hang it up as soon as this major storyline(which he will undoubtedly play a part in) picks up? No, I just can't believe it. Sting might disappear from TV for a while to help sell this whole thing, but I surely don't think he's going to hang it up right now. When Sting does decide to leave TNA, he will probably have a huge sendoff. He won't go quietly.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:31 PM
The Enervater of Violins
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My guess is that these two disappear for a while during which the new heel group can dominate. Then just when you have forgot about them they pop back up out of nowhere in swervetacular fashion. Have to see what happens on impact though. Then again hopefully vince is not writing huge checks for this wcw hall of fame bit. It really is a shame that sting has been hampered by injuries basically this whole year.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:52 PM
The Samoan Enforcing Machine
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Joe's Gonna Kill You

I really hope that Sting is just taking time off and will return later down road. Sting is nursing a shoulder injury so he might just taking time to heal up and then come back at a later time. I would love to see the New Heel Hardy in a feud with Sting putting his career on the line. If Sting is really done than he has had a great career and he's done alot to help TNA through the Years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Help us JGKY, you're our only hope.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 04:56 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Dizzy is looking to come up from OCW...Dizzy is looking to come up from OCW...

This should make everyone happy since TNA is getting younger and fast. Nash, Rhino, Sting, Angle, 3D all leaving or taking a break.

Most of the interest they have in new talent are young guys. So, I really hope this shuts up this section.

Now, I really would love to see a Hardy/Sting feud before he goes. If anyone remembers the Promo between Hardy and Undertaker on SmackDown last year. It would be amazing to get that out of a heel Hardy and Sting.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Anti-Christ of Pro Wrestling
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...

Even though I doubt it's legit, I really wish it was. Can you say Sting v Undertaker at Wrestlemania in Atlanta? I could just see it now, the lights are flickering, Sting looking down from the rafters, months of mind games before the match we've all been waiting nearly 20 years to see. Classic Mania moment right there.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 05:02 PM
Tu Madre, Cabron
King of the Ring

Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...Tu Papi, KJ is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Tu Papi, KJ

To my understanding, it's just time-off. It was the same case last year following his match AJ where he said he might retire, but wasn't absolutely sure. I really doubt he or Nash would just vanish never to be seen again. They aren't exactly the kind of names that can be kept down and just become obscure without one last big performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.

WWE is too damn long and TNA is too damn short. But WZCW is 4 Lyfe. Join today.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 05:08 PM

deadelviX is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic Enigma View Post
Even though I doubt it's legit, I really wish it was. Can you say Sting v Undertaker at Wrestlemania in Atlanta? I could just see it now, the lights are flickering, Sting looking down from the rafters, months of mind games before the match we've all been waiting nearly 20 years to see. Classic Mania moment right there.
i don't really go for big dream matches all that often... more often than not they fall WAY short.
however, that being said... i would kill to see this one. Sting/Undertaker has the potential to be epic. and what sucks the most is that, unlike others, it's a dream match with 2 currently active workers that there is a VERY good chance we may never see EVER.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 05:33 PM

tjfjr4488 is looking to come up from OCW...

sting vs taker wont happen bc i douibt that sting would wanna sign and fight for vince mcmahon + lose in his only match... now a tag team match with taker n sting as a team that would be crazy.... taker and sting vs cena and kane! that would be awesome. finally have cena turn heel and have him vow to end the streak but kane comes out and say he wants to kill the undertaker for good and what better place then wrestlemania.....weeks pass lights go out sends hints nothing to give it away more making it like its undertaker until taker says at mania itll be a tag match with taker find a dark mystery partner. come mania kane n cena are in the ring taker makes his way then after moments of nothing happen stings old metallica music hits and there is sting as takers partner at wrestlemania...image the erruption of the crowd. .... but i think sting should just quit tna dont sign new deal n go into the HOF this year
sendpm.gif
Old 10-13-2010, 05:39 PM

Robert Wolfe is looking to come up from OCW...

"Sting plans to take some time off and assess his situation with Tna" More than likely Sting will take a little time off, then return for a short run just to announce his retirement.. I dont see sting going to wrestle the Undertaker at wrestlemania next year, as he seems pretty much burnt out as of late, who knows if his shoulder is really as bad as it seems, or if he's just lost his flame. If he does infact retire before then i do expect him to be inducted into the hall of fame, considering the fact that wwe is going for as some would put it, a wcw type induction year.
sendpm.gif