WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-31-2012, 06:55 PM
First Immortality..Then the Bitches
Knockout Champion

lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...lenguy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Big Wreck-Albatross

So My ITunes was being an annoying prick and keep suggesting this song to me. I really had no interest but they wouldn't let up I tells ya! So finally, I caved and listened to the minute and a half clip. It didn't sound that impressive but it aroused my interest enough to look it up on Youtube. Strangely enough, after listening to the full song, I think I actually like it. The song actually gets better with every listen. Check it out, you might be surprised to find you might actually like it.

Here comes the pain!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:46 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I've been so obsessed with Barry White's music recently. I find it kind of weird how I've suddenly found myself swooning over his voice. Haven't listened to this guy in a long time until I was browsing my iPod the other day on my way home from school. Now I always listen to it on my way home. But I have to be careful when listening to Barry White on the train because just last Friday, I was listening to his album on my way home and missed my stop by quite a few stops because his music made me drift off to sleep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Notorious, you are one of my favorite people on this site.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:17 AM
I Am The One Who Knocks
WCW TV Champion

Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Monkey_Mania

SCORE! Between the massive amounts of Toby Keith and Metallica playing on my itunes this little gem played a few seconds ago. A song that is just so smooth and beautiful with a songwriter that is Legen...wait for it...Dary! Dont Let Me Be Lonely Tonight is so awesome and just gives you an amazing feel when listening to it. So go ahead and enjoy some classic James Taylor

Old 02-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

I could easily have lied and posted some other song, but I have to admit, I have a big ol' soft spot for Kelly Clarkson. As a pop song it's pretty catchy, has a positive message and is pretty upbeat.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:55 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

In preperation for purchasing New Order tickets this morning for their new reunited tour, I was listening to this in the car this morning. Great track. Definitely one of my favourites.

However, when I saw the ticket prices were over 40 including postage I haven't picked them up yet. I am getting a new car tomorrow, so I dont know if I can justify paying over 40 for a gig...

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:05 AM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

Was listening to Kerrang Radio on Saturday & heard this song, thinking it was something new. Immediately noted down the name and artist, having never heard of Ugly Kid Joe before. Ever since then, I've been listening to it excessively. Bloody brilliant song!

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:15 AM

DRP is looking to come up from OCW...

my iphones on shuffle and has just belted out the wanderer by Johnny Cash & U2
Old 02-07-2012, 05:57 AM
Warrior Forever
Million Dollar Champion

JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...JWGunslinger is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Candlebox-Far Behind
Such an awesome song, I think I heard this one for the first time in years about a month ago and have been listening to it nonstop since. It's a badass song to listen to on a drive but at the same time the guitar riff from the beginning is so relaxing that most nights when I'm crashing I'll put that on and it just puts me in such a relaxed state that I go out before the song is over, but in a good way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
Great poster, and a very good dude on top of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDYjon22 View Post
Yep, JWG is very cool.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

This is one of those pieces of music that I need to be in the mood for, and the past few nights I've listened to this a couple of times on repeat on the walk home from work. Despite how good or bad the day has been, or how tired and cold I am, I've put this song on and just thought about how someone can create such a great piece of music. Absolutely love it.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:28 PM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

College- A Real Hero

I completely fell in love with this song when I saw Drive in theatres, just an awesome song that set the tone for the entire movie. Gosling's character had all the characteristics of a "real hero" at times, yet it seemed he struggled with the aspects of being a "real human being". But I digress.

The visuals that were on display while this song was playing were stunning. It was a perfect overview of Los Angeles, and made me want to instantly hop on a plane just to drive through the city. Further, the beauty of this song really helped set the stage for the film noire aspects of the movie. This entire movie was beautiful in that aspect, with my favorite being the elevator scene where Driver kisses Irene, then turns and brutally kills the assassin sent to kill him. Everything from the kiss to the killing was beautiful because of the camera work, which was simply spectacular. For most of the movie, this song was stuck in my head.

Anyway, I had forgotten about the song until I saw the movie again this past weekend with my wife. And it was just as stunning the second time.