WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-24-2010, 06:26 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Wanting to actually know what Tommy Lee did for a living (aside from shag Pamela Anderson) I decided to check out Motley Crue, being told that they were glam rock/punk, and liking the odd bit of glam and punk I decided to check them out. By god I know like Motley Crue and this song and am buying the album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:03 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...LigerBomb is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This song popped up on my playlist hence
I'm currently listening to it. I prefer this
era of the band before Dave started
pretending he was a goth/vampire.

To Alex-A above: Mötley Crüe is not now
nor have they ever been "punk". They're
LA glam "metal" trash through and through.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:22 AM
Bight Me

Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...Wicked Valentine is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Skype™ to Wicked Valentine

I heard a Fozzy song and I was pretty surprised at how much I liked Chris's voice, and how awesome the music is. So I searched for some other songs and I fell in love with this. Gets me pumped up every time I hear it and it make me wanna head bang lol

Last edited by Smooth Sexual Chocolate : 09-25-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Fixed broken link.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:30 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm discovering the old Alice in Chains now. I have listened to their songs on and off for the past year and got their new album too. But it's the Layne Staley years everybody talks about. Going through their catalogue and unplugged versions.

One thing I gotta say, this song carries a lotta power, and makes me wanna scream with it as well. So powerful!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Grapefruits of Wrath
Knockout Champion

Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...

I was going through some CD's I've bought this year, and I came across Skream's experimental electronic/dubstep album Outside the Box, and decided I would give it another go.

The track Last Epic song is probably one of best electronic tracks I've heard this year, you can hear the Dubstep influences; but it's so much more than that. The tack has great replay value too, I've probably played it a good 30 plus times now and it still catches my attention every time it pops up on itunes. I really hope to hear more tracks like this from Skream in the future.

Skream - Last Epic Song

The album is a transition from Dubstep to more of an Experimental Electronic sound, and I must say that I'm quite impressed with the results. Now I can see where somebody who is ONLY a fan of Dubstep would be upset to have one of the top produces in the Dubstep community leave for greener pastures, but not me, as I am always looking for those greener pastures myself.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:36 PM
What's really good?
WWE Diva's Champion

The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...

After talking to Ferbian and Dave Jr. today, I have refound my love for Breaking Benjamin. So I started surfing through my immense library of songs on my computer looking for some of theirs. I found a particular one that I used to listen to a lot during school. Here it goes:

Breaking Benjamin - Had Enough

I love that AMV btw. I was introduced to them a couple of months ago and I've been a fan of theirs ever since. I like the energy and vibe that the their songs give. Their whole Phobia album has a great selection of songs which I recommend for any fan of this particular sound.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:01 PM
I can do whatever I want
WWF Hardcore Champion

My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...

I'm listening to a future living legend. Not since the great Beyonce Knowles has an artist captured my life in song. This amazing singer is of course Florence Welch(aka Florence and the Machine).

From her amazing cover of "You got the Love"

To her instant classic "Dog Days are Over", Florence + The Machine show that the UK shit out amazing artists year after year.

The voice, the lyrics, the visuals, this is my music! Music that makes you happy and wanna dance. Songs that make me think....

Old 09-28-2010, 10:10 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

This is off the latest BLS album- Order Of The Black. Overall I havent been totally impressed with the album, there have only been a couple of tracks that have jumped out at me, but its pretty decent.

I love the riff on this song, this is the sort of BLS song I really like, with the instantly recognisable riff and good powerful choruses.

I lent the "Sonic Brew" album off an older mate when I was about 16 and didnt really like it, the distorted sound wasnt what I was into back that, but after hearing "Stillborn" on the Guitar Hero World Tour game on my X-Box, I listened to Sonic Brew again and thought it was good, and since then I havent ended up with almost all BLS's back catalogue, with "Mafia" being my fvourite album.

Zakk Wylde is just a beast, I cant wait for them to tour the UK, they are one of my favourite bands now

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Has Returned.
Intercontinental Champion

Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...

Linkin Park - In The End (Live Rock AM Ring 2004)

I am a big fan of Linkin Park. And this song was the very first one that I was introduced to through a friend back in 2000 when Linkin Park were hitting around the world with this track. I've been a fan ever since, and I've grown to know the lyrics pretty well.

This live performance is absolutely ecstatic. Linkin Park have always been great live from what I've seen on Youtube. And this song proves the fact. The fans are so insanely into this band it shows. Or the song to say the least. I applaud the fact that both Linkin Park, as well as the fans manage to gather together for such a performance. Absolutely fucking beautiful.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Kamelot - When The Lights Are Down

This track just came on my Pandora, and I love it. Symphonic Metal is easily my favorite genre of metal. The thrashing guitars, fantasy-inspired lyrics, and orchestral sounds all combine together to make a genre I can truly lose myself in. This is another high quality song by Kamelot, and may be my third favorite song from them after Eden Echo and Ghost Opera. If you're a fan of symphonic metal, or heck just metal in general, I suggest you take a listen to Kamelot, as well as other symphonic metal bands like Rhapsody Of Fire.

Good stuff.