WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-23-2010, 10:54 AM
What's really good?
WWE Diva's Champion

The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...

System of a Down - Aerials

I've been a System of a Down fan for about a year now since my cousin introduced me to this song. It's my favorite song of theirs currently. I love Serj singing in this one. I also like the how the tone changes from fast paced and exciting to a slow somber. This is something I would play when I'm playing a video game like Uncharted or Assassin Creed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Has Returned.
Intercontinental Champion

Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...

Razor Red Noise - Living Like This

I've always been impressed as fuck by this guy. Ever since I found him on Youtube through listening to a cover of some Linkin park songs (Where he just happened to be doing the same thing, and I figured I'd check it out).

The guy pretty much "blew" me away rather quick. He's been doing all of this from his own room, producing his own music, as well as playing all the instruments, which I find to be impressive as ever. He does some pretty good covers of Linkin Park, as well as his own music, which he have managed to get released on Itunes as well.

Overall talented guy, who could of course use a liiittle bit of adjustment here and there, but he's still quite an act.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:40 PM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

30 Seconds to Mars-Night of the Hunter

I hated at first 30STM. I hated it, I thought "well another band for emos that no one will ever remember..." However, with their new album I was completely proved wrong. First I saw the MTV World Stage with those guys. They are fucking amazing live. Then I read Ferb's review of "This Is War" and thougth "I should download some of those recommended songs". "Nigh of the Hunter" blown my mind right away. They aren't anymore this emo band, they now are a progressive rock band and I'm freaking loving it!

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
If you have ghosts...
Knockout Champion

El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...El Rev sXe is looking to come up from OCW...

Iron Maide-Dance of Death (Death on the Road version)

I'm sorry that I post immediately after.lol. But I was listening to this one and, WOW. This version is epic.

The intro here, an acoustic intro draws perfectly an image of the Middle Age. Bruce Dickinson's voice get better and better with age, but in live versions he gives so much force to the songs. Listening to the crowd goes "ooooh wo oh oh oh" (or something like that lol) makes me want to be there jumbing and chanting. EPIC SONG.

Fortunately I have beard too so...

A great sig maker: FutureShockWWE!

Last edited by El Rev sXe : 09-23-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:24 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

First of all... I CAN'T BELIEVE MY ORIGINAL THREAD WAS DELETED!!! lol nah just kidding dude, there was too much spam in there...but thanks for bringing the idea back, I find it really interesting to find out what everyone else is listening to.. so thanks again.

This is my favourite Nirvana track, closely followed by Lithium. I believe the Nevermind album to be head and shoulders above anything else that the band produced, the growth in the band from Beach to this album is huge.

Come As You Are is a wonderful track, I love the watery sounding guitar right at the start of the song, the chorus is great and Kurt's vocals are much improved from the early Nirvana stuff...and its interesting to hear him say "I swear that I don't have a gun...no I don't have a gun!"....very sad when you think about how it all ended up for him

Smells Like Teen Spirit is obviously the one song on Nevermind that is thought of when the album is mentioned, but for me, Come As You Are is the pinnicle of Nirvana, and when I play the album, as I did in the car on the way to work this morning, it is always the track I look forward to most.

I first found Nirvana thanks to my Dad, he is not a big rock fan really, more into the classic soul stuff like Marvin Gaye but he wanted to get hold of "Smells Like Teen Spirit", but couldn't remember the song title, so picked up the 1st Nirvana album he found, which was Bleach. Obviously the track wasnt on there, and he didn't like the album so gave it to me...and I didnt like it that much either, just average.

Eventually he found out the name of SLTS, and bought a copy of Nevermind, which I listened to and loved. Come As You Are and Lithium immediately jumped out as the stand out tracks, but there are alot of other fantastic songs on the album.

If you prefer Nirvana's more polished sounding songs, rather than the rawer sound of In Utero or Bleach, and havent listened to Nevermind....buy it...NOW

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 08:50 AM
What's really good?
WWE Diva's Champion

The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Port Blue - Seagulls

Well thanks to Doc (you prick ), Port Blue has become one of my favorite bands to listen to. This particular song has been stuck in my head for quite a some time. I usually play this when I go fishing and as it seems like the perfect song to go with the sounds of the water splashing and wind blowing. My favorite part is when the violins come in around 2:40.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Raven's Epitaph is looking to come up from OCW...The Raven's Epitaph is looking to come up from OCW...The Raven's Epitaph is looking to come up from OCW...The Raven's Epitaph is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to The Raven's Epitaph Send a message via Skype™ to The Raven's Epitaph

I'm listening to Nemesis by Arch Enemy. I love this band, and this song is just hardcore. The lead singer, Angela Gossow, has such a beautiful voice. She's truly one of the best singers of her genre.

Take a listen if you want.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Grapefruits of Wrath
Knockout Champion

Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...

Pretty Lights - High School Art Class

Pretty Lights are quickly becoming one of my favorite electronic artists on the scene. I just picked up my second in a line of three new EP's that have been set for release over 2010.

The song High School Art Class opens up this high energy Ep with an absolute epic sound. There ever evolving sound just continues to get better, and yet the music remains free. As I know I have mentioned before, Pretty Lights offers up all of there music completely free on their website. No catches, no memberships, simply some of the best free music you'll ever hear nd it's just waiting for you to stop by and download it.

I took the new six song EP on a bike ride yesterday and it was an absolutely fantastic experience, the high energy music made for a great pace and I couldn't take my mind off the music, the ever changing beats, and sounds keeps you on the edge of your seat and always wanting more.

I recommend everyone gives pretty lights a listen, these guys make music for the love of the game, and it's rare in this day and age to find people so selfless that it's not about the money and all about the music.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Has Returned.
Intercontinental Champion

Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...

Arksun - Arisen (Original Mix)

Yeah, today I went the SSC way, electronic music. This song was the first electronic song I ever listened to. Thanks to a friend who introduced it to me, because he told me to go listen to it on Youtube. I've never truly been a fan of all the Hardstyle music, or for that sake a lot of the stuff SSC posts (No offense mate <3).

However, this one stood out to me. It had a nice flow, a nice beat and it was so incredibly soothing to listen to. Ever since it's pretty much been one of my late night weekend songs to listen to.

Overall this guy has managed to mix some pretty epic stuff together. And Arksun is definitely worth checking out if you're into this style of music.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:33 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I have loved this song ever since I saw Soil perform it during their set supporting Shinedown at The Academy in Manchester last November...it was fkin awesome live!

I discovered Soil the same way that everyone did, through "Halo", off the Scars album, but didnt really know many more of their songs until I borrowed a bunch of CDs off a mate a couple of years ago, and listened to the whole "Scars" album and thought it was pretty decent.

The original singer is now in Drowning Pool, but I do like the new guys voice, its more tuneful but not as powerful as Soil's first singer, but I think it fits this song perfectly!

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!