WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-26-2017, 07:12 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

He was the singer for Iron Madien, not Def Leppard.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:47 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
He was the singer for Iron Madien, not Def Leppard.
Oops . I hope the egg on my face will wash off.

Not out of desperation, but out of necessity, I was able to find another fun song that's been keeping me motivated.

Are you ever at that point where you think "If only I could get an extra boost of energy"? Like if you're out for a run and can't find the mental gumption to push out the last mile, or if you're part of the cult known as CrossFit and someone you resent is making you look bad in front of the exalted training staff. Play the following song, crank the volume, and you're welcome.

Old 03-09-2018, 05:59 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

One odd phenomenon is when a great band is also a band full of individual hitmakers.

The Eagles have had a lot of different musicians as members of the band. Four of those men have hit songs to their name that I feel are better than anything the band itself has produced. Though some of these songs are credited as Eagles songs, the bend members in question wrote certain songs and apparently have legal right to the songs as they've performed them while on solo tours.

Don Henley's Dirty Laundry:

Joe Walsh's In the City:

Don Felder's Takin' a Ride:

Glenn Frey's You Belong to the City:

Old 04-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Robert Plant called them Led Zeppelin I. Got curious, listened and yeah, I can confirm that these boys who probably aren't even old enough to drink are Zeppelin reincarnated. Fantastic sound to them. Hope they continue because damn if this isn't nice to hear nowadays.

Proverbial gun to my head, if you asked me who my favorite 90s band was I'd say The Cranberries, with "Zombie" being the song that I'll remember the lyrics to until I'm old and can't remember my own name. I was devastated when I heard of the lead singer's death in January, and was glad the proceeds to this went to her family. Tearjerker of a cover, with an update close to home and a reprise of the most gut-wrenching caliber. She was supposed to have sung this with them. Jesus. And Bad Wolves is another band to definitely look out for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:06 PM

Attila the Fun is looking to come up from OCW...

Right now I am listening to OK GO. It had been years since I had listened to them, but I found them buried in one of my old cd cases from college.

Its a wierd shift from there first two albums which were more guitar driven rocke, to there two more recent albums, which are more pop driven. I still find them enjoyable though
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote