WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-16-2017, 04:11 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What's so weird was I was listening to Skrillex's old band From First To Last on and off for the past few weeks. I'd bought the self titled album D.R.U.G.S. as I'd been getting into Chiodos and they have the same singer. Found out the guitarist Matt Good was in From First To Last with Skrillex. Decided to check them out. Found the music quite nice. Skrillex's voice was kinda meh though. I actually preferred Matt Good's vocals. Wake up today and I hear Skrillex (or Sonny Moore) has reunited with them and have released a new song. Dig the music, the vocals are nice. Really dig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.

Last edited by Alex : 01-16-2017 at 04:29 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

While forcing my brain to wake up with my usual blend of three simultaneous thought provoking forms of media (visual, audio and ethereal) I came across this gem.

I casually knew of the band Bronski Beat, but this is the first I've ever known of their lead singer's solo work. It just happened to play while I was reading a transcript of David Cale's off-broadway show about a middle aged woman who (mutually) fell in love with a young man.

For me; this is something for when my brain needs to decompress after having overindulged in death metal.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I have to get these out of my system. Ever since Randy burned down Bray Wyatt's house, I wondered what soundtrack would have gone great with that moment.

I'm imagining that Randy had rigged a stereo system in his car to blast any of the following songs while he was reinforcing his reputation as the biggest asshole in prowrestling:

Talking Heads - Burning Down the House

Prodigy - Firestarter

Rock Master Scott and the Dynamic Three - The Roof is on Fire

AC/DC - This House is on Fire

Old 03-06-2017, 03:59 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I adore this song. I contributed to While She Sleeps PledgeMusic for the new album. I did it because they're a good band and I liked they were doing it independently. I didn't realise what I was contributing to. All the songs so far have been killer and this one especially. The music is great, the lyrics are great the video is great Oli Sykes guest verse is great (even if it's 15 seconds). I am stoked for this album

Quote:
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.

Last edited by Alex : 03-06-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:15 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

Whelp, I just had 73 hours of Skyrim play annihilated by a game breaking glitch. Quick tip: If you do the "Forsworn Conspiracy" quest, don't kill Madanach (even though the game offers that up as a viable option). So I don't burn everything in my apartment, I've decided that every month I'm going to come back here and share a song that reminds me of a current wrestler.

So here goes, with a song that's appropriately very zen and not too showy. I'm dedicating this song to The Drifter.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:50 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Chris Cornell died and I've been listening to these on repeat. Proper emotional right now

Quote:
Old 05-19-2017, 07:53 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

Inspiration comes from the darnedest places. I just made it through a couple weeks of physically intensive training that wouldn't have mentally taxed me as much, except that I caught a cold (man-flu) half-way through and had to sleep in a recovery position every night so I wouldn't suffocate. Thanks to meth-heads, I can no longer easily obtain cough medicine that's worth a damn.

I find myself once again coping with misery by associating a song with a current wrestler.

Finn Balor has been stealing the hearts of the crowd. Even though I recently admitting to not really caring for him, I find him endearing in that he reminds me of U2 song from when they were actually edgy. I'm dedicating U2's "Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me" to their fellow Irishman Finn Balor.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 05-19-2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:02 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Been listening to some Audioslave. Wasn't really the biggest fan (more of a Soundgarden guy) but there's some definite gems in their discography

Also probably my favourite Soundgarden song

Quote:
Old 06-21-2017, 02:40 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

B.B. King is an old favorite of mine growing up, as my Dad was always big into Blues and Jazz.

I read a funny story about B.B. King regarding why he names his guitars "Lucille" that can be read at this link.

In a nutshell; B.B. King was playing at a club in Arkansas and the building caught fire due to a fight that broke out, and B.B. King was almost killed in that fire trying to save his guitar. Later B.B. King found out that the two men were fighting over a woman named Lucille. That name has taken on a new meaning since a certain fictional character made it famous.

B.B. King - My Lucille:

Old 07-24-2017, 10:43 AM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

This one hurts even more than Chris Cornell because I grew up on Linkin Park. I owe Linkin Park for getting me into heavy music. I hadn't really listened to them since Minutes To Midnight but songs from Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Minutes To Midnight are still some of my favourite songs ever. I never got to see them live and I never will. Chester Bennington was the best vocalist in nu metal, one of the best vocalists of the past 17 years and one of the best ever

Quote: