WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
Knockout Champion

PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Just watched Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny

He is the funniest man on the face of this earth.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I SEE MAH FRANZ!!!!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...Hawkeye worked a dark match on ECW recently...

SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!! LITTLE ASS NINJA!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:09 AM
and that's posting

The Best At What I Do is looking to come up from OCW...The Best At What I Do is looking to come up from OCW...The Best At What I Do is looking to come up from OCW...

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Rox beat me to it hahaha. RustyBlack, go pin the tail on his ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post

this one, he is climbing up my list of favorites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasRevenge79
LOVE LOVE LOVE your thoughts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by That 90s Kid
You're officially the best at posting.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Love is not admissable evidence.
WWE Diva's Champion

The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...The Bearded One scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to The Bearded One Send a message via MSN to The Bearded One

Ohhhh! He said she didn't have any nipples!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Pain is the name of the game
TNA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

Peel his mother fuckin' muffin cap back blue!

You ever go night-night?! EVERYBODY GO NIGHT-NIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2010, 10:55 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

He's got me a few times, but not my cup of tea overall.
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2010, 11:18 PM
TNA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

You gonna smack me, bitch?

In front of my friends?!

You gonna smack me in front of my friends?!

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2010, 11:27 PM
and that's posting

The Best At What I Do is looking to come up from OCW...The Best At What I Do is looking to come up from OCW...The Best At What I Do is looking to come up from OCW...

Gun on my waist
Straight face
One bed
No pillowcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post

this one, he is climbing up my list of favorites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasRevenge79
LOVE LOVE LOVE your thoughts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by That 90s Kid
You're officially the best at posting.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-03-2010, 08:45 AM
TNA Champion

PIN THE TAIL ON HIS ASS, KEV

...why would I do that, is it his birthday? It's his birthday?

Quote:
sendpm.gif