WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
I had a feeling that me and Milenko were going to lose once Rainbow Yaz voted for us.

Shame too, we both had good RPs too. It just wasn't enough I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
As far as tag RPs go there's were better. They had a single story between the two of them and they both featured each other pretty heavy in each RP.
I meant to touch on this earlier, but Milenko hit on a good point. When I had to vote on tag team matches, I usually went in favor of the team that told the better story through two RPs. THat isn't always the case, sometimes someone can write an RP that just blows you away and you give them the W, but Ace and Yemrez told a cohesive story and Ace had a very fun RP.

My predictions were based on how I would have voted if I were still on creative, and I liked that they told a story through the two RPs. It was in no way a reflection of individual RP quality on the part of you two.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:28 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

I always vote against which team has the worst RP. You don't have to be first but make sure you're not last in tag matches. One guy can have the best RP ever but if your partner fails to rank higher than anyone on the other team than you're losing.

Edit: Unscripted boards are up btw.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:25 AM
Writer of smut
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I meant to touch on this earlier, but Milenko hit on a good point. When I had to vote on tag team matches, I usually went in favor of the team that told the better story through two RPs.
That's how I see it as well.

^Dave^
WGW:
Sunday Night Shiver (Spidey [1st show up])/Wednesday Night Fire & Blood (Me)
Old 11-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Fan voting is up for Unscripted. Check the deadline to make sure you don't miss out on having your say! All stipulations are now revealed!

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...33#post5759633

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones
Old 11-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Well then.

Not sure how I feel about this
Moving it to this thread. Why so?

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Writer of smut
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...Frank N Steins_Gate is being held back by Triple H...

I've enjoyed doing them and I was looking forward to doing Unscripted is all.

With all the shit I got going on this is probably for the better this round though. One less thing on my plate.

^Dave^
WGW:
Old 11-05-2017, 11:59 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
I've enjoyed doing them and I was looking forward to doing Unscripted is all.

With all the shit I got going on this is probably for the better this round though. One less thing on my plate.
I've done one on several PPV rounds.

Quote:
Old 11-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Feedback is up for Falkon. The title is called - I love Falkon's Work - By Jeff Deliverer of Mail.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Writer of smut
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
I've done one on several PPV rounds.
It's no biggie. I probably came off a lot more rude than I intended and sorry for that.

^Dave^
WGW:
Old 11-06-2017, 02:06 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
It's no biggie. I probably came off a lot more rude than I intended and sorry for that.
No worries. It did not come off rude, I just wasn't sure what you meant. I don't have time to do it every round so I have only been doing it on the more important rounds.

Quote: