WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Grade tonight's RAW.
A 33 33.33%
B 25 25.25%
C 22 22.22%
D 6 6.06%
F 13 13.13%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2006, 01:06 PM

flunked is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Of_Kingz18 View Post
I admit the Cena/Edge match was good(i actually thought Edge won after the spear) but the finish could have been much better: HBK should have been the only one to come down and screw Edge since Edge screwed him out of the Battle Royal, Edge would head to the back furious that Randy didn't help him and when he sees Randy, he is on the ground busted open with a sledgehammer placed beside him. That would have been a lot better IMO.

The main reasons why i gave RAW 1/5 was the 3 stupid promos that accomplished nothing:Sly was basically talking about nothing only his new movie and that Hogan was his favorite wrestler(to push Hogans return for WM23 i guess). K-Fed came out just to say he doesn't want to be called K-Fed but "Kevin Federline". The Cryme Tyme segment did not build any storyline as usual only the fact that WWE might get sued by Bush for offending him(LOL).

I liked that it was DX's turn for a beating but i think it shouldn't have been so brutal b/c it felt really fake watching it to me anyways. Did anybody else see that woman the camera did a close up on? She was laughing which really ruined the moment completely.

1/5 was harsh so i would actually give it 2/5 because there were a few good things on the show but i totally disagree that this was a "great" RAW for a 3-hour special, i was expecting more for a 3-hour special like a surprise winner for the Battle Royal or something like that.
yea i guess the finish should have been better to the title match but u know HHH rules the show (also due to being son in law`*cough* but he is good no doubt in main event status...possible one of the best heels seeing him shake cena's hand and make lame joke jus freakin irritates me i.e SUPERMAN IN DX) and he has to be in every main event segment/match so i guess HE AND HBK WILL ALWAYS BE 2GETHER and i was actually surprised that HHH was eliminated cause i thought he will be the sole survivor and HBK would be eliminated earlier.

I know K-FED build up should have been killed right after Cyber Sunday but i guess well Vince wants WWE to make it into the Buzz world and wants the ratings to kick off 2007. Sly promo was again just to draw ratings and people would tune it to watch what he would say about his movie and pro wrestling in general and yes that was definitely a build up for WM23. CRYME TYME promo was useless and well we have to live with it, it the WWE we are talking about and it's bound to happen. I just changed the channel so i dont even know what they spoke about.

yea tht lady was laughing but i dont think she was laughing at the situation but i guess it was at something else but yes it did kill the moment. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Rated RKO beat the shit out of DX cause they are a tired act just taking up valuable screen time.

Yea assessing it again well it wasnt great but an acceptable show considering recent raw standards i really wished Benjamin or Carlito win the battle royal also not nitro because we just saw a match between him and cena and well i thought it would be umaga but he wasnt there at all. I really wish Cena loses at NYR but i dont think Vince sees it that way and well i really am getting tired of seeing him and his 5 Knuckle Bullshit. DX should dismember end their legacy or atleast make it better, HHH should stop acting like superman and i'm glad he atleast took a beating.

RAW is RATED RKO and well it's great to see to heels to be hated so much but he fans and loved by the IWC. The Kenny match with Flair wasnt good but well atleast it showed that kenny will be in for a big push and will be great heel...He should join Rated RKO.

And did u hear the NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE CHANTS...funny as hell....

Last edited by flunked : 12-19-2006 at 01:54 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:09 PM

makeitvab is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree with a 4/5 on Raw. The 3 hours kinda flew by IMO. As said above me, I thought that Edge was actually going to win the title for a second after that spear as well. The Sylvester thing didnt bother me because honestly, wth did you expect him to talk about? If you expected anything other then a shameless plug, you haven't learned anything from when celebrities give "interviews" on WWE :P

Oh and before I forget, yes we've seen edge/cena a bunch, but not only was it a great match, I'd much rather have them do this then ruin a fresh thing like cena/orton. I want Cena/Orton/whoever new to be saved for when it will actually be a fued and matter, not a 1 night thing.

Alex~Vab

Edit: Still forgot a few things!

I also loved DX getting the shit kicked out of them so fucking tired of their "hilarious antics" *sigh*.

Kenny getting a CLEAN win really shocked me as to WWE a heel getting a clean win seems impossible. Hopefully he gets a push and joins rated R.K.O as opposed to fading into obscurity.

Last edited by makeitvab : 12-19-2006 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Official SmackDown Preview For Tonight
12/22/2006 by Ryan Gray

The following comes from WWE.com:

The Animal to open the show
The World Heavyweight Champion will be in the Hampton Coliseum to open the show on Friday. The Animal plans to get SmackDown off to a quick start.

Brothers of Destruction in action
Fresh off their impressive singles victories at Armageddon, the Brothers of Destruction will be back in tag team action on SmackDown. Wait until you see who the Brothers face on Friday.

U.S. Championship on the line
The rivalry between Chris Benoit and the Guerreros will also continue on Friday. The Rabid Wolverine will put his United States Championship on the line against Chavo Guerrero in singles competition.

The Armageddon aftermath begins on SmackDown this Friday night at 8/7 CT on the CW Network.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Result's 22nd December

Batista def. Santa Claus (Sylvain Grenier)
Chris Benoit def. Chavo Guerrero
Johnny Nitro def. Matt Hardy
Ashley and Layla def. Jillian Hall and Kristal (when did Jillian turn heel?)
B.O.D. def. King Booker and Finlay.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:38 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

January 1, 2007

K-Fed vs. John Cena is the only confirmed match.

I see K-Fed getting the win in a match that's going to full of interfearence. I cant see him loosing and as usual the heel usually get's the upper hand before a P.P.V. I expect Umaga to leave him bloody and battered.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:59 PM
wrestling247

yeah i agree its the first day that umaga can touch cena so i think k-suck will be getting the win, cena goes on to either beat umaga or win by dq
Old 01-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

that was the single most predictable match I've ever seen, I am glad however they were smart enough to put this matc on first and get it out of way, however I see something comeing out of this later on in the show another match or something
Old 01-02-2007, 12:42 AM
wrestling247

THat was also the first time in a long time that i did not heard any one boo when cena gave Kfed the FU
Old 01-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Raw Result's 1st January 2006

K-Fed def John Cena
Cryme Tyme & The Highlanders def T.W.G.T.T., Cade & Murdock
Jeff Hardy def Rob Conway
Melina def Maria
Kenny & Chris Masters def Carlito & Ric Flair
Umaga, Armand Alejandro Estrada, The Coach & Johnny Nirto def John Cena by D.Q.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:42 AM
I'm Not From Your Country
WCW TV Champion

Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...

Could that Rob Conway part be a face turn for McMahon? He was in his original clothing type of thing and got cheered by the crowd, and now looks like returning as a full time authority figure for the WWE on tv. Who knows, maybe the crowd will start cheering an unbiased McMahon?

The DX promo was good and it may have restored some of the lost heat DX have been getting lately. John Cena vs Umaga is looking okay, I wish people would lay off it though. It's better than K-Fed vs Cena for the title and looks like going on to the Rumble. It was disappointing that Nitro vs Hardy wasn't elaborated on further. It's a steel cage match and should be one of the biggest draws to the PPV, but Nitro was involved with the K-Fed part of the show. Mickie James and Victoria looks great, and Victoria even alluded to Wrestlemania and a Mickie James vs Victoria match could be possible.

As for the show, it was a little disappointing that it wasn't up to scratch with the last two shows (it was the first Raw I'd seen for a month not counting the Troops show) but it sets up for a good NYR. The edgier Raw is making it a lot more enjoyable and looks good for 2007!

Let's hope SmackDown follows Raws lead to more exciting shows (I don't care about ECW.)