WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-06-2010, 08:39 PM

realdealasshole is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc Nick View Post
If you've noticed, Orton only has problems with upper-midcarders. Has Orton ever went nuts when Triple H botched a sling shot to Orton in the Elimination Chamber, making it too obvious when Orton sliced his own forehead with his razor or whatever? No. Orton kissed his ass and pretended it never existed, same with when Taker botched a couple of things around the '05 era and same with Batista.

But yet, Mr. Kennedy, an up-and-comer about to get a big push, as well as Kofi, as well as Miz, get to deal with the "boohoo" bullshit. It's too obvious.
My thoughts exactly. Anyone who says otherwise is a total Orton mark. Don't get me wrong, the guy is a great performer. But this whole act which is really punishing people who could've done great things is getting extremely old.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 08:40 PM

Porter1989 is looking to come up from OCW...

you guys are thinking randy and triple h should put over young talen. trips is a veteran along with orton. what guy could seriously beat him in a match? no one. but thats off point. now back to your thread. randy orton freaking out? he and as much as i hate to say his name cena are the leaders of the lockerroom if something aint right they let you know. thats what a leader is all about wether he calmly talks about it or yells cause it was obvious and they could have done something to make things work better for the outcome. now back to the beginning of my post. randy only 30 is still out of the league of up and comers. and imo so is triple h. it will be awhile before they both put over young talent.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 08:48 PM

pgerasucks is a member of the JOB SQUAD

did anybody else notice that when orton went to hit the rko he also smacked miz before he delivered it i thought it was part of the plan but after hearing this im not to sure....Also its obvious what orton is doing he is refusing to put young talent over, first with mr.anderson he was on the verge of being a full time main eventer in the wwe he may have messed up the move but he shouldn't have been fired over it,ok so everyone overlooks that because anderson went to tna.Then kofi he was at the top of his game he was getting mega pops and could have stayed in the mainevent and made a name for himself but noooooo orton doesnt want anyone to succeed because that just means thats one more person that could possibly be better than him.Now the miz poor poor miz,if miz gets shot down to the mid card again i will be pissed because he was really over as a heel and he deserves to be main eventing.How many incedents will it take before these wwe marks will relize that orton is not a backstage leader but more of a backstage dictator, this could be the third person orton has held down and thats pretty messed up
Old 08-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Waiting for Halloween......
NWA Champion

The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...

This really doesn't surprise me. Orton has a history of throwing these tantrums, and he will continue to get away with it because of the tremendous amount of influence he has backstage. I really don't know why Orton would be pissed at Miz. We all knew he would be next in line for an RKO, so it's not like he would've surprised the people watching at home or in the audience. This just seems to be very childish and petty on Orton's part.

Last edited by The Shape : 08-06-2010 at 09:43 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 08:54 PM
in Full Effect
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...info62 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Wrestlezone may be a day or two late with posting some of their news stories, but I highly doubt they were two weeks late in posting this story on Miz-Orton. If you have a link from two weeks ago from another wrestling site, I'd like to see it.
Here is one example
This one is from one week ago
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/282628112.php
Quote:
In a shades similar to past incidents with Kofi Kingston and Ken Anderson, Randy Orton was visibly upset with The Miz following his match against Jey Uso during the July 26 Raw.

After hitting the RKO on Sheamus, Miz entered the ring to tease cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase. "The Viper" then hit the RKO on Miz and was unable to hide his frustration. The word coming out of the show is that Orton felt Miz was positioned in a manner that indicated he was about to be hit with the signature maneuver.

Similarly, Orton angrily reacted during a bout with Kingston last January when the Ghanaian grappler messed up the timing of the finish. Orton was seen on-camera shouting "stupid," among other obscenities, towards him. It is said that Kingston's "main event" push at the time was single handedly derailed due to the incident. Likewise, Anderson's untimely dismissal from World Wrestling Entertainment last year was largely attributed to Orton, as a result of the former Mr. Kennedy inadvertently dropping "The Viper" on his head with a back suplex. Orton later admitted to complaining to management about Anderson's in-ring work, which was the primary reason for his release from the organization.
There are others as well. When I said "the moment it happened" I was reffering more to fan speculation, not necessariy site reports, but there ARE reports of this "freak out" that came out WAY earlier than this site

Again I am not claiming this is pure truth, but I wouldn't put it past Orton to continue bitchin out the midcarders, and I wouldn't put it past his loyal fans to defend him to the bitter end. Seriously at this point I get scared at the thought of a midcarder I like being in the same match as Orton

sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
X-Division Champion

THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...

There is a footballer with a similar problem to Randy Orton... Wayne Rooney... most of the time, top of their game and professional... but every now and then the Red Mist comes down and they become liabilities... Rooney has been sent off several times for stupid tantrums... Orton seems to do the same, letting his professionalism slip in the ring for the sake of chastising someone who is clearly beneath him in the pecking order... it's unsightly and smells of a man not reformed but going through motions...

The positive is that Orton is clearly passionate about the show and what he brings... the negative that he is petulant... has ANY other wrestler really used facial expressions or language that can be picked up in a match to show their displeasure with an opponent in WWE history? No... they go stiff... not bananas... So does this mean that Orton does not consider himself tough enough to take a receipt? it could be... this is a guy who couldn't handle the Marines... or military life in general...

Orton is clearly insecure in himself, that he has not complained about real botches made by those with more clout than him does sadly, speak volumes about the man... as a character he is red hot... but every time he does this, a few more people will see through him and in the end, he will derail himself... sadly he seems bent on derailing a lot of promising talent first...

I don't hate Randy, I just am baffeled he is allowed to do this to co workers again and again, more people have left WWE cos of Randy Orton than anyone else... eventually you have to say he is the problem...

Last edited by THTRobtaylor : 08-06-2010 at 09:10 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Sausage Farmers

JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...JenksIX is looking to come up from OCW...

*THTRobtaylor, your post is awesome. Well written and right on the button. People don't seem to care that Orton was dishonorably discharged from the marines for going AWOL twice I believe. And he spent 38 days in military prison. The guy has bad character and is a lifetime heel. He's also been accused of sexual harassment by divas and been accused of taking a shit in their bags(in court.) Anyway, spot on post man.

It's depressing sometimes to see the moral compass of wrestling fans. To be a kid is one thing ...

Eh, I've been saying this all along. Even repped some of you because I'm tired of being alone or one of few to defend people against Orton/Cena.

SiccNick was right on it. It's always up and coming mid-carders.
Also do you remember when HBK told Sheamus not to step on Randy Orton's toes before he left.

When Mr Kennedy returned and was obviously about to feud with Randy and finally become a mainevent/champion stalwart ... Orton got him fired.

It drives me nuts when people say Anderson was probably wrong but he probably shouldn't of been fired. It's like your only partially brainwashed by RKO.
I mean when you think about the bumps these guys take such as a german suplex(imagine a 3 man suplex), what sort of control does someone giving a german suplex have? This was only a back body drop, for it to be so bad Mr Anderson would of had to land the move maliciously as if he wanted to plant Orton's head into the mat. Either way, Orton was not injured. If you want to see a real botched move check out Benoit dropping Sabu on his head.

Randy has a history of over jumping shit. Look at the video of when he broke his collar bone, either he way over jumped it ... or Triple H threw his ass w/ reckless abandonment. Then Randy broke his collar bone riding his motorcycle. The guys got hypermobile shoulders and had broken collar bone twice ... then Mr Anderson is blamed when Randy is not even injured?

Then there's Kofi Kingston whose on a roll and Randy gets visibly upset with at least twice (botched entrance when Orton was about to punt Roddy Piper.)

Now the Miz.

Now Ken Anderson said that it was Orton/Cena that got him fired.

So lets look at the Bryan Danielson firing. Danielson is a huge IWC favorite and about to be apart of the biggest angle to hit RAW in years, and unlike most of Nexus, we know Danielson will probably be like a co-leader and will have a bright future in WWE and the nexus will actually make Danielson a credible maineventer which he probably would not be on his own. Kind of like as a maineventer/champion, Shawn Michaels always needed people around him (DX, Diesel, Psycho Sid)

Well Danielson's first night on RAW w/ the nexus, he spits on Cena ... Cena gets upset.
Danielson is fired. Now you can bring up the tie and what not, but WWE obviously had plans for Danielson and someone needed to be really pissed for him to just be fired. It's not like he had a history of making mistakes. Also, the angle was a huge hit.

Cena/Orton are out for themselves. If you want proof, just look at how often they have faced one another. They are the ying to each others yang, Cena prolly wants to become heel right now b/c he knows him and Orton can't keep their respective power and places if they're both faces.

Cena and Orton are the new kliq. If someone threatens either of their positions, they will back each other up because no one will oppose the two together. They have too much clout.

Last edited by JenksIX : 08-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:34 PM

marcez27 is looking to come up from OCW...

Randy Orton is a spoiled little bitch that throws tantrums... I did backstage security on raw with the air force when they were getting ready to go to iraq and everyone was cool with getting their bags searched before getting on the bus to go to base.. but orton flipped out wanting to know why we wanted to go through his stuff and stormed off and when he came back he told us that we were Air Force punks and we didnt know what it ment to "really" go to war (but he went AWAL from the marienes) Fuck Orton
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 09:41 PM

cmillsa1 is looking to come up from OCW...

Ummmm......Hello? Is anyone new to this wrestling thing? Its part of his gimmick, he's fading from the viper to the kinda crazy tweener guy that has apparent spazims lol.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Schwing
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

CJ The Pirate is looking to come up from OCW...CJ The Pirate is looking to come up from OCW...CJ The Pirate is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by info666 View Post
Here is one example
This one is from one week ago
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/282628112.php

There are others as well. When I said "the moment it happened" I was reffering more to fan speculation, not necessariy site reports, but there ARE reports of this "freak out" that came out WAY earlier than this site

Again I am not claiming this is pure truth, but I wouldn't put it past Orton to continue bitchin out the midcarders, and I wouldn't put it past his loyal fans to defend him to the bitter end. Seriously at this point I get scared at the thought of a midcarder I like being in the same match as Orton
To be honest with you, I don't care that it was picked up a week ago or two weeks ago, whenever. There are certain sites, like Wrestlezone, that I trust to give me the most accurate news. PWPix isn't one of them. You even have admitted yourself that you were quoting forums and had to find this report so I'm assuming PWPix isn't one of your regular haunts.

PWPix and other, similar sites may have reported on this but it's the job of the more credible sites to actually find news that is worth reporting and that includes finding a factual basis for the report. I like Wrestlezone because they use the word 'apparantly' a lot. They actually source their findings. Nothing in Wrestlezone's report about this represents this as fact. They source PWTorch instead. This is all on them.

The fact that it has taken so long for Wrestlezone to actually report this screams out to me that it really isn't that big of a deal. And to be honest, I haven't be able to find that report on PWTorch which further backs up the fact that nobody really cares. If anyone can find it, please let me know, I'd love to read it. Take everything you read from this event with a pinch of salt. It really isn't worth losing any respect over.

Dark forces are at play tonight.
sendpm.gif