WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM

youngbullzeye is looking to come up from OCW...
Default What is the best nickname ever?

Its as easy as the titles says thier have been many great nicknames over the years from the "Bad Guy" to the "Viper" also from the "Heart Break Kid" to the"Deadman".For my pick its really hard to choose but i gotta go with "The Great One" which used for the Rock.I mean what better nickname is thier you have to be really over to be known as the "Great One". Because that was not just given to any chump it was given to someone they saw potential in.So what do YOU think is the best nickname ever.

Honorable Mentions:
Doctor of Thuganomics-old Cena
Toughest SOB-SCSA
American Badass-Undertaker
The Next Big Thing-Brock Lesnar

-YBE
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2010, 04:49 PM

Location: Currently in Utah bleh, but originally from OKLAHOMA
AllanC is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to AllanC

haha
The Creepy Little Bastard- Christian
Cerebral Assassin- Triple H
The All-American American American American- Jack Swagger....well its not that good but its catchy lol
The LegendKiller- Randy Orton

yeah thats all i got so far haha i cant think for some reason.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Future Diva, Womans and Divas champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Nicole13Edge/HardyFan is looking to come up from OCW...Nicole13Edge/HardyFan is looking to come up from OCW...

Ummmm for the diva nicknames I think the best nickname is the one that was given to Lita {The queen of extreme} she earned this nickname because she always put her body on the line with high risks moves. She is the best diva of all time and the best womans champion.

As for guys the best nickname of all time would have to be the Ultimate Opportunist {sorry if I spelled that wrong.}. I think he earned that nickname in January of 2005 when he cashed in money in the bank on John Cena after he had just retained his title in a brutal Elimantion chamber match to win his first world championship. Edge always takes advatage of a sitiuation so that he can become champ or the number one contender or just win the match. He actually earned that nickname it wasen't just given to him. Edge is also my favorite superstar of today because he takes advantage of situations.

Honorable mentions

The Viper/Legend killer {Randy Orton}

The Heart Break Kid/Showstopper/ Mr. Wrestlemania {Shawn Michales}

The deadman {Undertaker}

Y2J {Chris Jericho}

Texas Rattlesnake {Stone Cold Steve Austin}

Thank you to Edge my favorite wwe superstar of all time for 13 years of memories love and miss you.

Credit-Goes to Dave

Last edited by Nicole13Edge/HardyFan : 07-12-2010 at 05:03 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

"It's gonna be the Limousine ridin, Jet flyin, Kiss stealin, Wheelin' dealin, Stylin and profilin, Whooooooo! Son of a gun, Ric Flair...versus the Trailblazin, Eyebrow raisin, Jabroni beatin, Pie eatin, Heart stoppin, Elbow droppin, Peoples Champ, The Rock!"

So, who's the best..."Nature Boy" Ric Flair or "Great One" The Rock?

I'm going to have to give Rocky the win on this one. Flair is great, and has a billion monikers to go by, but you don't really think about his names when you think Ric Flair. But sometimes I don't even call the Rock by name. You say things like "The Great One" or the "People's Champ".

Playing by your rules, I'm going to give this one to "The Great One".

1. The Great One
2. The Heartbreak Kid
3. Nature Boy
4. Samoan Submission Machine
5. Y2J
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2010, 04:58 PM

razerp is looking to come up from OCW...

The Ayatollah of rock and Rolla!! - Y2J is brilliant
Canadian Crippler- A name based on reality
Texas Rattlesnake - SCSA's best nickname
The 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time WCW Champ
The Bizarre One- i kinda miss the creepy Goldie
Vintage JR names 4 Taker - Booger Red or Big Evil
Big Red Machine
The Brahma Bull
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Future Endeavored

Money Inc. is looking to come up from OCW...

I was always a big fan of Rod Van Dam's nicknames.

He's been on every wrestling show ever so it's changed over the years but of course I'm talking about:

Mr. Monday Night
Mr. Pay Per View
Mr. Friday Night
Mr. Thursday Night
Mr. Money in the Bank
The Whole F'n Show

He's used to get the fans involved and although its not as over as it used to be, fans used to love when he'd get on those ropes and they'd chant with him.

Honorable mentions:

Deadman for Taker
Texas Rattlesnake
The Man of 1000 holds Dean Malenko

And so many more to name but we could be here all day!.

good picks though!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Kane drinks the Kool-Aid

RiVaLGaMeR is looking to come up from OCW...

Probably the million dollar man and cerebral assassin both are good nicknames. Sure that was Teds title but i consider it a nickname. The most electrifying man wasnt that good but the nickname for his moves and catchprashes were good.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:59 PM
purveyor of confusion

Maestro48239 is looking to come up from OCW...

the nickname that always cracked me up was "Big Bad Booty Daddy" or some of scott steiner's other nicknames, freakzilla, genetic freak, and of course, big poppa pump!!

Da Bruiser and Da Crusher: Chomping Cigars, Drinking Beer and Kicking Ass
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2010, 06:11 PM
parental discretion advised
Knockout Champion

Hazardous is looking to come up from OCW...Hazardous is looking to come up from OCW...Hazardous is looking to come up from OCW...Hazardous is looking to come up from OCW...Hazardous is looking to come up from OCW...Hazardous is looking to come up from OCW...Hazardous is looking to come up from OCW...

"The Great One" gets my pick too. when you hear the words "the great one" no mater how they are using it, even as a Canadian, i dont think Wayne Gretzky, i think The Rock. While Dean Malinko was "The Man of 1000 Holds" the rock was "The Man Of 1000" Catchphrases"

Honorable Mentions:
"The Boss" - Vinny Mac
"Billionaire Princess" Steff
"The Excellence Of Execution" Bret Hart
"The Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fallen Angel 21.3 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Man with the Largest Arms and The Shortest Fuse Scott Stenier, I forget what the Pope calls himself its sorta like what Ric Flair and The Rock used to do. The Phemonal One Aj Styles manly because he does live up to that Nickname, I also liked the Fallen Angel if anybody couldn't tell. Mr. WrestleMania, The Showstopper, The Headliner, The Main Event, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, really Shawn has too many nicknames. Also i don't know if this counts but i also loved a boxer vs. wrestler match that DX hyped around Wrestle Mania 14 The Rattlesnake vs. The Pitbull
3.John Cena not main eventing every ppv
sendpm.gif