WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Kinda Sorta Old School
Knockout Champion

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper85 View Post
also, I implore any baseball fan who recognizes greatness when they see it to jump into the Best Player: MLB Pitcher thread and help out my case for Mariano Rivera, the only player in baseball today who can be called the best in the history of the game at his position.
Best closer yes, best pitcher no.

I' also thinking about making some threads on players by their numbers, like ESPN did yesterday with 5. Bout time to get a lil old school on y'all fools
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 03:52 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Cardinal 87 View Post
Best closer yes, best pitcher YES.
Fixed
Quote:
I' also thinking about making some threads on players by their numbers, like ESPN did yesterday with 5. Bout time to get a lil old school on y'all fools
Joe DiMaggio. done. He was one of the greatest outfielders ever. Oh, and he married Marilyn Monroe.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Kinda Sorta Old School
Knockout Champion

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper85 View Post
But if you include this year, you will get a lot of people who act like 1 month is equal to 5 years.
I will shit all over someone if they try that shit

Quote:
Oh believe you me, I make a case for Tex, who is somehow UNDERrated, even though he is getting huge money, and plays in New York.
He's all your's, I'm sure everyone can take a wild guess at mine.

Quote:
If you asked me who I wanted on my team, Tex or Pujols, I would go with Tex.
Take him, I got my boy, you have yours. Best thing about Tex is.... I'll save it for when the post counts
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Take him, I got my boy, you have yours. Best thing about Tex is.... I'll save it for when the post counts
good. i was just gonna say lets not start this now. save it for when it matters, boys.

The number debate could be fun. I would even consider doing it over all sports, but then its like comparing apples and oranges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 04:02 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
He's all your's, I'm sure everyone can take a wild guess at mine.
As well you should. Obviously we both will be a little bias, based on our rooting interests. However, don't take my preference for Texiera as a knock on Pujols. If i had either one I'd be happy, just like you would be.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Kinda Sorta Old School
Knockout Champion

The numbers thing is still just a thought at the moment, but I'll work out the particulars when I get a lil while to think.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 05:54 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

No stats from this year.

Enjoy my series return.
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH David View Post
No stats from this year.

Enjoy my series return.
Hey CH, what's up with the Sox this year? The AL Central is already down to the Tigers and Twins and we barely started the year.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:44 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutt Burna View Post
Hey CH, what's up with the Sox this year? The AL Central is already down to the Tigers and Twins and we barely started the year.
If it isn't one thing it is another with them. Pitching goes good, hitting slumps, and seemingly vice versa. Just not performing. But the Sox are starting to look better, a tad more consistent. So we shall see how May goes, along with the rest of the season.
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Kinda Sorta Old School
Knockout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becker View Post
I have a suggestion, don't always use baseball because some positions are obvious. Try switching it up. Unless that's what you were going to do then carry on.

No, you can't use this years stats because they're only 1 month into the season..
I'll do other sports when I'm done with baseball and I'm considering it but still up in the air about it because that would make the threads relevent throughout the year.
sendpm.gif