WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics > Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Request a Sig From TPP

Welcome all to The People's Peep's sig requesting place!

I'm new to the whole sigmaking thing, but I am pretty good for a newbie. Dont believe me? Check out my showcase on the digital arts and graphics page here! if you like any of the ones on there, feel free to use them. if not, also feel free to request one. i will do my best to make the best sig possible.

credit and rep much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:09 AM

JohnnyDrama is looking to come up from OCW...

hello could you make me a Rampage sig? use this pic

and put his name: Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in it, maybe if you want throw some other pics of him, thanks.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Thanks for coming to me for your sig needs. Here you go!

Quote:

GOT IT?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:29 PM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

I was wondering if you could make me a sig based on the movie Hard Boiled. Something that has both of the main characters please.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

Chow Yun-Fat is one main character, but who's the other one that you want?

Quote:

GOT IT?
Old 05-10-2010, 04:57 PM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

The undercover cop, Tony Leung Chiu Wai is the other main character.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:22 PM

JohnnyDrama is looking to come up from OCW...

nice, thanks
Old 05-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

C'mon people. Give me something to do

Quote:

GOT IT?
Old 05-17-2010, 03:56 PM
"Goatface Killah"

Bryan Danielson is looking to come up from OCW...

I was wondering if you could make me a sig based on Bryan Danielson in his Ring Of Honor days.

Does Michael Cole deserve to replace Jim Ross as commentator?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thank you wikipediaophile
Old 05-17-2010, 04:25 PM

legenddkiller is looking to come up from OCW...

Can you make me a sig with a Randy Orton timeline. Since his time as a rookie in the WWE to know. Include Evolution and title reigns. Please.

Credit to the Theo "Hitman" Mays

“Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend.”