WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-16-2017, 07:57 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

My favourite song from any game is "Saria's Song" from the Legend of Zelda. I always go into the Lost Woods when I'm playing Ocarina of Time just to hear it. For some reason I loved it when I first heard it and much to my delight it shows up on almost every Zelda game.

Sorry always have a problem posting a Youtube video here, so if you've never heard the song, perhaps someone can post a Youtube video of it here for me.

Last edited by Navi : 04-16-2017 at 08:04 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:13 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
My favourite song from any game is "Saria's Song" from the Legend of Zelda. I always go into the Lost Woods when I'm playing Ocarina of Time just to hear it. For some reason I loved it when I first heard it and much to my delight it shows up on almost every Zelda game.

Sorry always have a problem posting a Youtube video here, so if you've never heard the song, perhaps someone can post a Youtube video of it here for me.
Zelda Ocarina of Time did an awesome job of introducing actual songs that were just right in terms of minimalism and having great hooks. Usually the two concepts defeat each other.

My favorite version of their songs are performed by YouTubers who are themselves fans of minimalism, and Saria's Song has thankfully been performed by an entrepreneur of Ocarina's named Juliet Cruz.

Old 05-14-2017, 10:47 PM
Torn between Rooney & Kate Mara
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

It's basically two themes together. They use the first seven seconds for the wanted posters for the next boss before each stage, and you know you're headed for the big final showdown after Sir Richard Rose's (Cheerio old chap!) poster for $100,000,000 pops up. Sunset Riders is a Western game, so the theme is a perfect fit.

A number of good themes in Streets Of Rage. I have to go with the intro music as my top pick, because the city is supposed to be this dreary hellhole full of criminals and thugs, and the intro theme really captures the mood and the feel of the story and the game.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:48 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Ability Test - Tales Of Eternia

Click for Spoiler:

A month ago I shared the epic new version of Tales Of Phantasia's battle theme, "Take Up The Cross", which was used in Tales Of Zestiria. Turns out that was not the only remake of the song in another Tales game. This version (in the spoiler tag) was the first remake. While the name is called "Ability Test" it clearly is Take Up The Cross but in awesome sounding PSX form. It plays during the fight with Cless (the hero in Tales Of Phanstasia) who makes an appearance in Tales Of Eternia. I never played that game back in the day but now I kind of wish I did. Even just to get to this fight. Gosh this song is amazing. It's almost as good as the Zestiria version. I love it. It's got that epic feel that its younger counterpart from Zestiria does and much like that one, would fit well with ANY battle from any RPG. Whether it be against weak goblins and slimes or against an evil boss.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

There's an old game called Wild Arms, that wasn't a very remarkable game for me except that I've caught myself humming the tune to its intro lately (I can't whistle to save my life).

It's an uplifting tune that plays well to the wild west theme of the game.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:40 PM

Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...Franchize1990 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Final Fantasy X - Battle with Jecht

Went through 27+ to make sure this hadn't been mentioned which led for some good walks through memory lane. But back to my choice of music. One of the first songs to nearly completely suck me into the TV screen and make me feel like I was one of the characters fighting throughout the entire battle, even after multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) failed attempts, this song never failed to get me hype and was one of the silver linings to losing to Jecht so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
I just barely survived, by the skin of my teeth, in a debate with a guy who at the time has less than 50 posts. Why? Because he's fucking good, THAT is why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMexico View Post
Oh, Franchize. He is going to kick your ass.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
There's an old game called Wild Arms, that wasn't a very remarkable game for me except that I've caught myself humming the tune to its intro lately (I can't whistle to save my life).

It's an uplifting tune that plays well to the wild west theme of the game.

Click for Spoiler:
That takes me back to the good old PSX RPG days! Wild Arms was a great game. Very under-rated. So is the 2nd game in the series. I like Wild Arms 2's intro theme from its first disc even better.

Wild Arms 2nd Ignition - Disc 1 Intro Theme

Click for Spoiler:

Such a good song that shows the extensive journey the heroes are embarking on. There were countless times that I played the game that I would let this song play all the way through without skipping it. Then it changed to another opening on disc 2. That disc's opening theme is fine too, but it doesn't touch this one. Ah, nostalgia.

Quote:
Old 10-16-2017, 09:40 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Here's a really old classic from the original Game Boy. I played some Final Fantasy Adventure the other day due to being in the mood for some nostalgia. This track should be one that anyone who played this back in the day would recognize immediately.

Final Fantasy Adventure - "Endless Battlefield"

Click for Spoiler:

Lots of memories of exploration come back when listening to this, as well as memories of times where I remember placing the Game Boy down to let this play for a while as I lay down listening to it. Very fitting for exploring around and defeating monsters in the open field. It's aged really well for a track that's nearly 30 years old. One of my favorite tracks from the game.

Quote:
Old 10-17-2017, 04:53 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize1990 View Post

Final Fantasy X - Battle with Jecht

Went through 27+ to make sure this hadn't been mentioned which led for some good walks through memory lane. But back to my choice of music. One of the first songs to nearly completely suck me into the TV screen and make me feel like I was one of the characters fighting throughout the entire battle, even after multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) failed attempts, this song never failed to get me hype and was one of the silver linings to losing to Jecht so much.

One of my favorite songs in a video game ever. The whole series of Final Fantasy up to this point had been great instrumental themes. Then this final battle comes and BAM! A kick asss heavy metal theme?!! I'll never forget it...and the way the fight is set up...the battle begins right when the heavy electric guitars start so you're pumped to take down the boss while banging your head. I never did beat him after multiple attempts due to rushing the game a little and missing some important weapons/spells needed to beat him.

RMK