WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Knockout Champion

wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...wushady is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Will the Raw crew being stuck in Europe help TNA

I was just wandering and I haven't seen anyone else start this. Will the Raw crew being stuck in Europe help Impacts rating? Or will it bring more ratings for Raw? Since it will be something new and original on Raw for a change.

I think it will help Raws rating a little the show has been stale this could make it interesting. I am looking forward to see how Raw comes off with smackdown talent.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 07:27 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DiscipleofWrestling is looking to come up from OCW...DiscipleofWrestling is looking to come up from OCW...DiscipleofWrestling is looking to come up from OCW...DiscipleofWrestling is looking to come up from OCW...DiscipleofWrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

I honestly don't think it will help TNA's ratings at all to be honest with you. I don't think one night's misfortune for the Raw brand will result in a twist in the ratings. I will give TNA credit right now as they've just made some big announcements to promote tonight's show. But the Smackdown crew will hold down the fort for the Raw show, and I think the fans (young and old) will stick with the show even though their favorite wrestlers might be stuck in Ireland.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 07:30 PM
WWE Women's Champion

EliteDiva is looking to come up from OCW...
Default TNA vs SD!

No i dont think it will boost TNA because a majority of the WWE fans are unaware of tna or they just dnt care about TNA. This week it will b SD! vs TNA
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

I know the IWC is a small percent of the audience, so for those who actually know there is a difference I am not sure if it will matter at all.

But for me, I think I am more excited for Raw than I have been for a while, because I am interested to see what happens with the limited staff. It is sort of like being on of the few kids at school for a snow day, anything can hapen, new feuds could happen in the one day, and perhaps a title change could happen tonight. If others think this way, I think Raw might actualyl be more interesting.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:31 PM

VintageWWE is looking to come up from OCW...

I don'tthink the ratings will change very much for both shows. If you ask me TNA will nit gain in ratings until they can get top talent from the WWE to change ships. It really doesn't matter what the WWE does, Raw will be consistent unless they screw up badly like by having no matches(idk). It will be interesting to see what the Sd stars will do and if the Raw stars will play a role in the show so I don't see a change for the ratings at all.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 07:39 PM

KnowYoRole is looking to come up from OCW...KnowYoRole is looking to come up from OCW...

Not at all, I think this could boost RAW's rating. People are gonna want to see where WWE goes with this whole thing, and i'm one of those people.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 07:42 PM

Layorz is looking to come up from OCW...

No, this won't boost TNA's ratings. If anything, it'll knock them down, as Smackdown will basically be taking over Raw for the night.

Which leaves the question: What about Friday night Smackdown? Will that be replaced with Raw, or just stay the same? I'm assuming the latter, but who knows?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 08:15 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

pepentorresHHH is looking to come up from OCW...pepentorresHHH is looking to come up from OCW...pepentorresHHH is looking to come up from OCW...pepentorresHHH is looking to come up from OCW...

i think if anything raws rating will go up from last weeks 3.2.... just because most fans dont know or care about TNA.... also most fans dont know that the raw superstars are stuck in Europe.... also from what ive read in the forums most people here will watch raw out of curiosity of how raw will be with the sd guys....
and as for tna....the rating will remain the same or go lower as most people will want see a NEW raw for only one night...
but thats just me
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 08:42 PM

El AlcoHALLic is looking to come up from OCW...

TNA has HUGE opportunity to gain a few more viewers with tonights broadcast but they need to deliver total non stop action fo the entire show.

Casual fans who tune in for Cena Orton etc may get the urge to switch over to TNA when they don't see their favorite stars.

It's not quick fix for TNA but it is an opportunity to grab a handful of new viewers.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Lou Thesz' Favorite Son

Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This is their only shot due to Raw having to stand on one leg, so it might work to their advantage. It'd be easier if they could actually promote themselves though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El AlcoHALLic View Post
TNA has HUGE opportunity to gain a few more viewers with tonights broadcast but they need to deliver total non stop action fo the entire show.
And they most certainly did tonight.

Quote:
Casual fans who tune in for Cena Orton etc may get the urge to switch over to TNA when they don't see their favorite stars.
That's if they've ever even heard of TNA in the first place.

Quote:
It's not quick fix for TNA but it is an opportunity to grab a handful of new viewers.
Maybe enough to go up by .1 or .2 if they're lucky -- and hopefully keep those new ratings after tonight.

I have faith in TNA tonight 'cause the show was better tonight that the first hour of Raw that I watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
No I wouldn't fuck my sister if she was as hot as Cersei
sendpm.gif