WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-08-2010, 04:06 AM
(No, not Becca)
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Someone Stole My Car

I mean, really. Don't that just beat all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Besides the Hangover, Ted is the funniest movie I've ever seen. No lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Would you rather have someone punch you in the face or have someone shake their dick in your face?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2010, 04:21 AM
Master of the Aussie kiss
WCW TV Champion

Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...Sparky is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Sparky

son. Of. A. Bitch.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2010, 04:55 AM
I am The Last Baron
Ring of Honor Champion

Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...Shadowmancer is going to make some noise in the draft...

Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2010, 05:03 AM
The Great Gazby
King of the Ring

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

That'll learn you for having a car in London. Nothing but aggro.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:10 AM
"Original Blade"
WCW TV Champion

Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...Blade is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

That happened to a friend of mine once... Except it wasn't stolen, he just parked it somewhere different to where he usually parked it and forgot. It was great, even called the police, only for them to find it 100 metres down the road....

Did you just park it somewhere different than where you usually park it?
No?
K.

I <3 Wesley Snipes
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2010, 06:33 AM
(No, not Becca)
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Mrs. KB is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
That'll learn you for having a car in London. Nothing but aggro.
The car's nearly twenty years old, what sort of person would steal it? Then again, it's not a Ford KA. Everyone has a Ford KA.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would you rather have someone punch you in the face or have someone shake their dick in your face?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I didn't think you had a car, Sam. With all this talk of catching the train and using a taxi.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2010, 10:20 AM
When we sleep, we all decay
United States Champion

Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...Dave is being held back by Triple H...

That sucks. I hope you find it and... You know... Beat him up.

Or just call the police. Either way.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:25 AM
The Great Gazby
King of the Ring

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erectile Dysfunction View Post
The car's nearly twenty years old, what sort of person would steal it? Then again, it's not a Ford KA. Everyone has a Ford KA.
Ah got ya. Nothing says city living like an F reg Peugeot 205/Ford Fiesta/Renault Clio/Citroen AX/Vauxhall Nova. Still, it's a shame it got stolen.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 AM
(No, not Becca)
Undisputed WWE Champion

Worse thing is I heard an engine start during the night. "That sounds like it's coming from right outside! Nahhh."

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif