WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Vince Russo's The Brand Podcast

So, out of curiosity I listened to one of Russo's podcasts.

This episode happened to be called 'Castrating The Marks' and it was basically him for an hour going through things that the likes of Meltzer, Alvarez and Wade Keller had said, and basically ratting on them for not knowing the business and trashes their lack of knowledge within it.

Interestingly, some of the time I could see what he was trying to say, but it ended up making him sound...well...like a mark. The one thing he was accusing these other guys of being.

Russo has contributed to wrestling, good and bad no doubt, but my question is, for those who have listened to his podcast, firstly what do you think of it, and how much should we really take on board?