WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old Today, 01:32 PM
Straight outta Compton it's the
NWA Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Navi how common in Toronto are Tauros'?

Baylee and Meganium get!

Caught 219, seen 224 with 76 of Johto.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:11 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Got Remoraid and Chinchou for new things during this event so far. And then I've gotten the candies to evolve Wartortle and Slowpoke (including catching a 729 CP one today which is my best one). Also been racking up candies for Magikarp and Poliwag. Hoping to at least be able to evolve Poliwhirl by time this event ends, but preferably evolve Poliwag and then a Poliwhirl since my Poliwag is better than my Poliwhirl.
Old Today, 09:34 PM
With the safety off!!
ECW Champion

Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Navi how common in Toronto are Tauros'?

Baylee and Meganium get!

Caught 219, seen 224 with 76 of Johto.
Haven't seen one Tauros since Gen 2 was released.

EDIT: Water event ends on Wednesday. Apparently shiny Magikarp's will stay in the game and if you evolve one you get a red Gyarados. More shiny's are supposed to be released as well. No idea of which one's though.

My son has caught over 150 Magikarp's not one shiny yet.

Last edited by Navi : Today at 09:47 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote