WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-21-2017, 04:44 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Earlier today, it was announced that the Usos will take on American Alpha tomorrow night on SmackDown Live for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. I sort of figured they'd save this match for WrestleMania, considering the Usos scored a nontitle win over them last week, but this has me thinking that there might not even be a SmackDown Tag Team Championship match for WrestleMania. Aside from the Usos, there's not really a team on the blue brand that can remotely hang with the Alphas and while it's possible they could have them drop the titles tomorrow night and have the rematch at WrestleMania, I think that they'll ultimately be part of the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

The Tag Team Divisions of both brands are their weakest points, though Raw has the stronger division. It might be best to just let the tag team division for the blue brand not be a factor for WrestleMania and maybe be able to start out fresh in the post WrestleMania season.
I think that there will be some form of issue that will actually vacate the titles, and they will be up for grabs in a fatal 4 way, with the two teams named, plus The Ascension and "hopefully" The Broken Hardys. But if the titles are on the pre-show, i doubt they would waste that sort of appearance on a pre-show
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:09 PM
WWE Women's Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
So, looking like a 15 match Wrestlemania, which in this day and age, simply does not happen.
Are we seriously looking at a 9 match card and 6 match pre-show? Problem is, the live crowd wont get a chance to catch a breath and some of the bigger matches may have a dead crowd.
Does anybody not see this also, or have an idea of what may be the go? Sure Lesnar vs Goldberg will be short and sweet, but that cant finish the show, can it?
For what its worth, I think the following is how the event will pan out:
PRE-SHOW
1. RAW TAG TITLES: GALLOWS AND ANDERSON VS SHEAMUS AND CESARO VS ENZO AND CASS
2. SMACKDOWNS WOMEN TITLE INVITATIONAL ALEXA BLISS VS THE ROSTER
3. IC TITLE: DEAN AMBROSE VS BARON CORBIN
4. CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE: NEVILLE VS AUTIN ARIES
5. SMACKDOWN TAG TITLE MATCH: AMERICAN ALPHA VS THE USOS
6. ANDRE THE GIANT BATTLE ROYALE:
------------------------------------------------------------
MAIN CARD (assuming Shaq plays ball)
1. US TITLE: CHRIS JERICHO VS KEVIN OWENS
2. BIG SHOW VS SHAQUILLE ONEILL
3. SETH ROLLINS VS TRIPLE H
4. UNDERTAKER VS ROMAN REIGNS
HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2017 INTRODUCED
5. JOHN CENA AND NIKKI VS THE MIZ AND MARYSE
6. AJ STYLES VS SHANE MCMAHON
7. WWE TITLE: BRAY WYATT VS RANDY ORTON
8. RAW WOMENS TITLE: BAYLEE VS SASHA VS CHARLOTE VS NIA JAX
9. WWE UNIVERSAL TITLE GOLDBERG VS BROCK LESNAR
i really doubt that they would put 6 matchs on the preshow. Last year they had in or around the same number of matches and if memory serve me right only 3 matches made it on the preshow. Also, since Big show as been added to the battle royal last week, i doubt the the shaq match is still on but i do see the battle royal be on the main card, especially if this match is braun strowman big win.

So out of the 5 matches you put on the pre show, i see probably the smackdown women's title match, the cruiserweight title match and either the raw or smackdown tag title match depending if they actually have a smackdown tag title match on the card.

Everything else will be on the main show. They aren't on PPV anymore so they can do a over run if they want to and if the last year of special event is any indication, you will have an overrun, i just hope it won'T be as long of a overrun as last year's mania.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:37 AM
I LIVE IN A #$@%&^!! GARBAGE CAN!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Even though they had another brawl on SD Live, I don't think Shane vs. Styles is official as of yet. AJ got the best of Shane last week, Shane got some revenge last night to even things up a little so next week will probably see the official announcement of the match.

Shane isn't remotely in Styles' league, everyone knows that and it should have been a topic that was repeatedly pounded into viewers by the commentators this week. The problem with this match is that it's much the same as Taker vs. Shane last year in in that Shane is going up against someone that he can't possibly beat and fans know it; Shane most definitely can't hang with AJ Styles in a wrestling match, so my guess is that they'll decide to make this into some sort of no DQ/street fight sort of deal. I think it's the only way to give fans even the slightest glimmer of a chance that Shane MIGHT pull out an unlikely upset.

There's about a 99.99% chance that AJ Styles wins the match, which he damn well should. So the goal of this match should be all about giving the crowd an entertaining match that keeps them invested and some variation of a no disqualification match is probably the best way to go about it as a means of balancing out the difference in ring skill between the two. Like JBL said during the tag title match on SmackDown Live last night, which can be applied to this match as well, is that you don't wrestle a wrestler, you fight him and you don't fight a fighter, you wrestle him.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 03-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

With only one more Raw and Smackdown left before Mania there are officially 12 matches on the card for Mania. This does not include Rollins/HHH which based on the past 2 weeks looks like will go down in some form or fashion. That makes 13 matches, and with the tag title switch on Smackdown and the aftermath on Talking Smack I would expect some sort of match for the Smackdown Tag Titles which would take us to 14. With Show in the battle royal I doubt we get that Show v Shaq match so I see the final card set at 14 matches. That is 2 more matches then last year's Mania which had 3 pre show matches and 9 main card matches. As a result I envision 4 pre show matches and 10 main card matches structured like this:

Pre Show:

Raw Tag Title Match
Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Smackdown Women's Title Match
Cruiserweight Title Match

Main Show

US Title Match
Shane vs AJ
Smackdown Tag Title Match
IC Title Match
HHH v Rollins
Roman vs Taker
Miz/Maryse v Cena/Bella
Raw Women's Title Match
Universal Title Match
WWE Title Match

All American Boys
Old 03-22-2017, 09:24 AM
WWE Women's Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm pretty sure that the brawl on smackdown pretty much confirm that shane vs aj is happening at mania now it's more about what kinda of match it is. We know by now that aj is the better wrestler but we also know that shane will step up his game to give an entertaining match. Shane as done this in tje past with guys like x-pac and kurt angle and was able to pull off a really entertaining match with both off them.

I know that shane s older now but he's still able to step up to the challenge and give fan an entertaining match and I think this will surprise alot of fans as far as how great this match will be.
Old Yesterday, 08:25 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Pre-Show:
1.Austin Aries def. Neville (C) in a Ladder Match to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
2.Braun Strowman wins the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal by last eliminating Jason Jordan and Chad Gable.
3.Samoa Joe def. Sami Zayn in a Two out of Three Falls Match
4.Enzo and Big Cass def. The Club (C) & Sheamus and Cesaro in a Triple Tag Team Match to win the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships.

Main Card:
5.? (The Hardy Boys) def. The Usos (C) in an Open Challenge Match to win the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships.
6.Baron Corbin def. Dean Ambrose (C) to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship
7.Bayley (C) def. Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair in a Fatal 4 Way Match to retain the WWE Raw Women's Championship.
8.Seth Rollins def. Triple H in an Unsancionted Match (also involving in the match: Mick Foley, Stephanie McMahon, Samoa Joe, Sami Zayn and Finn Balor)
9.AJ Styles def. Shane McMahon
10.Kevin Owens def. Chris Jericho (C) to win the WWE United States Championship.
11.John Cena and Nikki Bella def. The Miz and Maryse in a Mixed Tag Team Match (Also involving: Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella)
12.Brock Lesnar def. Goldberg (C) to win the WWE Universal Championship.
13.Asuka def. Alexa Bliss (C), Becky Lynch, Naomi, Tamina Snuka. Eva Marie, Carmella, Natalya and Mickie James to win the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship.
14.Randy Orton def. Bray Wyatt (C) to win the WWE Championship. (Also involving: Luke Harper)
15.Roman Reigns def. The Undertaker (Also involving: Braun Strowman)
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.

Last edited by roipdh123 : Yesterday at 08:28 AM.