WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-19-2017, 11:49 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...

The same thing goes for the Smackdown Tag Team division.
Someone mentioned the Tag Team Division.....well on RAW, i'm again fine with the Tag Team Division. i think they lack teams, but that's something that either pairing up two guys or calling up tag teams can't fix. in other words, RAW's tag team division is fine to me. The Club should hold the titles while Enzo and Cass should chase them

as for Smackdowns, they have two teams and then the problems start. the Usos are great heels and can go in the ring and American Alpha are awesome faces and are great in the ring.....the problem with Smackdown's tag team division though isnt the lack of teams like RAW has, their problem is how the tag teams are booked.

The Ascension are impossible for me to take seriously because they look like a poor team's version of the Road Warriors. that's how they came in and that hasnt changed. the best thing that could happen for them is to have a better story and change their looks. in the ring, they are fine enough to be a good heel team, but they need to change their image and be booked as good heels who i can seriously believe in

The Vaudevillians are hard to take seriously because 1) they are barely on the show (like the other team i mentioned) and 2) they arent booked strong (they lose a lot). they have potential as a team if those two things get corrected.

Rhyno and Slater are a comedy duo and that's what's holding them back. and the same exact thing can be said about the team of Breezango. Firstly, i wish they could've called them Fabreeze (if they could) and Second, i think the team would be much better if Fandango's character was changed completely. i get that they like his music, but i think they should come out to only Tyler Breeze's music and they should come out taking usies...but nope, WWE is booking them as Fashion Police and that's too silly for me to take seriously. i took Breeze's other gimmick much serious, that's why i think they should've switched Fandango's character to that of Breeze's and have them both being Prince Prettys.

the Hype Bros as a team has potential if Ryder gets healthy and they get tv time.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:16 PM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Asuka is going to drop the NXT Women's title at Takeover Orlando and then debut at Wrestlemania and win the SD women's title... That is a virtual lock, IMO. So, immediately the Women's division on Smackdown will be better. Also, if Maryse comes back as a wrestler after Wrestlemania, you suddenly have to look at the Smackdown roster and give it the edge in terms of depth. As the OP said, RAW has 5 women that are relevant, that's it.... Yes, Emma will come back and that will help but still, how many times can we have some combination of Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley and Nia Jax?
Old 03-23-2017, 05:07 PM
WWE Women's Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

i think that the smackdown women's division as been quite good since the brand split, they got interesting feud for all the women'S and we're able to create their own characters.

The problem is mostly with the Raw Women's division and the lack of wrestlers or just the division they had between the women's in that division. I don'T know why with a 3 hours show you couldn'T try to build up everybody in that division instead of just giving the focus on sasha,charlotte and bayley. Emma as been ready to return since november and they did nothing, they had dana brooks and alicia fox on the roster, not the greatest of performers but if given ring time, they could have gotten over. Nia jax, got a little exposure but nothing special, you could have created a monster instead of doing this on and off push with her. We can forget that i think they didn'T think that Paige would be taking so much time off when they did the draft and even their, i think she would have been overshadowed by charlotte, sasha and bayley because before her injury, she was already getting push aside for charlotte,sasha and becky.

So the problem with the division is that the RAw division as been book to focus so much of the same women that it got boring to watch. I use to care about charlotte, sasha and bayley but i've seen this combination so many time that i just don'T care anymore and i wish one of the 3 gets traded to smackdown at some point to refresh the raw women'S division and give a chance to the others women.