WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-16-2017, 09:47 PM
I LIVE IN A #$@%&^!! GARBAGE CAN!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

With the announcement of the recipient of the Warrior Award, that usually signals the end of those who're to be inducted. As a result, maybe WWE isn't going to induct someone into the "Celebrity Wing" this year. Hell, maybe Vince has finally come to his senses, or someone has finally made him see sense, that nobody really gives a damn about a celebrity who had almost nothing to do with WWE put into its HOF. The "Celebrity Wing" is really the one thing that I believe gives critics a legit argument when it comes to the HOF.

It'd be really cool to see Jim Cornette induct the Rock 'n' Roll Express. I'd just hope that Cornette could remember that it's supposed to be about Morton & Gibson and not a platform for him to air his bitterness because nobody's wrasslin' anymore like they used to do back in his day.

Kurt Angle being inducted by John Cena should be fun and it's a nice twist really given that Angle was Cena's first opponent in WWE.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:12 PM
I LIVE IN A #$@%&^!! GARBAGE CAN!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

It was confirmed earlier today that Jim Cornette will indeed induct the Rock 'n' Roll Express into the WWE Hall of Fame. Cornette played a big role with their success when you consider the years he and his Midnight Express feuded with them.

As I said in my earlier post, it's cool that Cornette will be a big part of this and I think he'll be professional enough to stick to the matter at hand, namely honoring one of the best wrestling tag teams in history, instead of using this as an excuse to blast WWE, ROH, TNA, New Japan, Kenny Omega and pretty much everyone else he doesn't life.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 03-20-2017, 04:37 PM
WWE Women's Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hell froze over today when WWE announce that Jim Cornette will inducted the rock & roll express into the hall of fame.

I say that every year, HHH seemed to be able to create a less one miracle for the hall of fame, From Bruno beind inducted to macho man and warrior, he seems likes he's able to get pretty much anybody to either accept to be inducted or just show up to inducted somebody. When the rock & roll express where announce as one of this years inductees, you would have told me the Jim cornette would be inducting them, i would have laugh in your face, but some how, HHH convince him to let bygone be bygone and show up to induct the rock & roll Express since he'S so link up to them. Just knowing that Cornette will be at the hall of fame makes me want to watch it now. This will be interesting and maybe now, their a good chance that they might inducted him in the hall of fame next year with maybe the midnight express.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:46 PM

Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...

Very awesome Cornette is inducting them into the HOF. In a sense Cornette is latched onto them as of that and it's cool to see. In the future Jim would be a fine Inductee along with Paul Heyman, Jim Johnston, and a few others who had played roles in a backstage or non-wrestling position. Didn't see if Jim had said anything about this, but I'll at least watch his part at the Hall of Fame for sure.

I love the new Mansionz album.

Ta-Gar, Lord of the Volcano.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:09 PM

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Corny needs to be the hot for his contributions as a manager alone.

the Five Moves of doom?