WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-12-2009, 06:53 AM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I'm not.

Yaaaaay.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:27 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

The way to get over on here is to post good posts and create something that is yours for the forum as a whole. case in point is my wrestler of the week thread which I did for over a year, it is brought back for a limited time only and the thought of bringing it back made will extremely happy.
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_Mania View Post
X...Do you remember the Xenophobic debate between you and IC?
XFear was established at this time, I was the newbie, actually. X was already in league with Jake and Prax, and I had not yet found out who X was. So we went toe to toe, and I red repped him. He tore into me for that, and somehow, out of all of that, he and I wound up with a mutual respect. Now there are very few I'd rather debate with, because even when we get heated with each other, we both know it's because we can push each other's buttons well.

The thread in question is where X called me a foreigner and an American hater, until I pointed out to him that I lived in NJ and called him a Xenophobe. Classic stuff.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmancer View Post
The way to get over on here is to post good posts and create something that is yours for the forum as a whole. case in point is my wrestler of the week thread which I did for over a year, it is brought back for a limited time only and the thought of bringing it back made will extremely happy.
I'm assuming the ECW LD doesn't count? For the past few weeks I've been making them and pretty much dominating them.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'm not. And considering that I have aspirations of being under, I think this is a good thing.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Resident Hip Hop Junkie
Knockout Champion

Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Pimpin Send a message via MSN to Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Pimpin

I don't know if i'm really "over" on here or not, but if I am then it's probably either of these 4 things that got me "over".

IC25 saying a while back that I was one of the best posters in a while to hit the music section of the forums.

Getting praise from Lee saying that I improved alot in my rp's for WZCW

Other posters saying how good of a show HCW is.

Talking about Book This with NSL & others & having past conversations with Will on Madden 09 & the Stat This Threads that happened a while back.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
I don't know if i'm really "over" on here or not, but if I am then it's probably either of these 4 things that got me "over".

IC25 saying a while back that I was one of the best posters in a while to hit the music section of the forums.

Getting praise from Lee saying that I improved alot in my rp's for WZCW

Other posters saying how good of a show HCW is.

Talking about Book This with NSL & others & having past conversations with Will on Madden 09 & the Stat This Threads that happened a while back.
Actually, the kick ass name. Fucking Big Pimpin!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:39 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

Yeah BP you're definately over, you and Ty both have done wonders for both the music section and obviously hip-hop. You guys are probably the first people to ever come on here who I can talk rap with and not feel like I'm talking to an idiot who thinks Lil' Wayne is the greatest raper ever. That's usually the kind of wrestling/rap fans that we get on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...MattMoses worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Probably the praise I've recieved from a lot of the well-known, respected posters along with my wrestling posts.
sendpm.gif