WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-23-2012, 11:20 AM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Biased sites like norml are not facts.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Then if those arn't facts then not only prove all of my facts wrong. Prove everything on the Norml web site is wrong too.

Tell me about all of your facts.

Since your the best on having a discussion about marijuana legalization show me all of the facts.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Todd can I ask you some questions later on? Maybe in a different thread, as this one seems to have taken a detour?
Old 11-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Sausage Farmers

Then start a new thread asking me what ever you want.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Then start a new thread asking me what ever you want.
Thanks, busy for now though. I'll let you know!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
Every time someone asked you a question, you answered by going on a rant which would be barely connected to the original question. You were more interested in preaching then you were in actually discussing your point of view with an audience who may not agree with it.
The response?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
How can you don't be angry on how marijuana smokers are treated. People are treated like criminals, they could loose everything they have all because they were smoking a plant with so many benefits and helped revolutionized the world.
And this is why we can't discuss things with you as if you were an adult capable of handling an adult discussion. Besides the whole thing about you not understanding what the words you use actually mean. It's like having a conversation in Dutch. With an idiot.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Sausage Farmers

And all you do is put words in my mouth to make yourself look good. If you were really able to have a real discussion we could have. Insulting people to prove your right isn't way to do it. Showing facts and evidence like I do is a better way to prove your point.

Rayne you never told me if you had any friends who did the LSD research!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

I quoted you directly. If I put words in your mouth, you alley-ooped them to me.

Direct friends? No, the people I hung out with in college had no chance of passing any of the security checks. It was a moderately-sized college and a very, very small program consisting of probably 3-5 people. Much cooler were the people I went to school with who were working on rocket design, artificial intelligence, robotics, and fire protection, which is WAY more awesome than it sounds.

To your drug-addled brain, LSD research might sound really cool. but it wasn't really that big of a deal. There's a bit more going on in the world beyond what chemicals you're putting into your brain.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Sausage Farmers

LSD is a fun once or twice in a life time experience. Rocket design and artificial intelligence does sound pretty cool though. Can you build a robot?
Old 11-29-2012, 02:02 AM
Sausage Farmers

Reasons like right here is why marijuana needs to be legalized.

Chris Williams is facing 80 years in prison for legally growing medical marijuana.
It show how fucked up marijuana laws are when Jerry Sandusky with 45 counts of child sexual abuse gets 30 years while Chris Williams is getting three times the sentence for growing medical marijuana.
I guess in America it is worse to grow and provide medicine for sick people than it is for a grown man to sexually abuse kids in the shower.
Off coarse it is the State of Montana at it again. They helped kill Cash Hyde when they took his medicine away and now this guy is going to die in prison.
Perfect example of how marijuana won't kill you but prohibition will kill you.
This is why marijuana needs to be legalized and we can free any innocent person locked up for marijuana. So people like Chris Williams won’t die in prison because he provided medicine for sick people.

MARIJUANA DOESN'T KILL
PROHIBITION KILLS
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

http://www.cannabisculture.com/conte...rijuana-Grower

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecc...b_2095609.html

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...juana/PgtWfvFg