WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
If you keep asking me for evidence then how about you show me scientific evidence that marijuana will kill you if you smoke it or show me how marijuana is a gateway drug.
I did post several sources stating that marijuana doubled the incidence of testicular cancer, but you brushed by that by saying that other things will kill you too, so no one should worry. Just a reminder.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:47 AM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Yeah I didn't brush it off.

There has yet to be one recorded case of testicular cancer directly caused by smoking marijuana. All they did was that it might cause testicular cancer. The positive benefits from marijuana outweigh the negative ones. There thousands of other things that can cause cancer. What about tobacco? Each year over 443,000 people die from tobacco. Too much of anything in the end is bad for you.

http://cancer.about.com/od/testicula...ccancrrisk.htm

Here is another web site talking about causes and risk factors.

One suggest being white they state that white people have a higher rate at getting testicular cancer then any other race. So does that mean that white people should be illegal too since they have a higher testicular cancer rate? You can talk all you want but there is never no documented case of cancer caused from smoking marijuana.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:51 AM
Sausage Farmers

I think that you brush by a lot of what I have to say.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:04 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

That one thing is worse doesn't imply that something else isn't bad. The topic is marijuana, not tobacco, and you have a habit of saying "but what about this extra topic" whenever someone brings up something negative about marijuana. You're implying marijuana should be legal because tobacco is- why not make tobacco illegal?

You also completely misunderstand how scientific research works. We haven't said "does" or "will" in about five centuries, ever since we kinda got boned on the Law of Gravity. Now, we say "evidence suggests", "studies show", or other qualifiers which demonstrate that we don't know, we can never know, but the evidence at hand is suggestive of certain facts.

Whenever anyone claiming to be a scientist starts rattling off absolutes, he's a crackpot trying to sell you on something.

And, like I said, and you completely ignored, there isn't a single case of cancer that's been directly caused by doing anything. Instead, we talk in terms of activities creating increased risk of cancer. You can say "there's no documented case" all day, which is a completely meaningless statement fed to idiots to repeat because it sounds like something meaningful. There will never be a documented case. Instead, we speak in likelihoods. Since the increase in cases of cancer from tobacco usage- again, tobacco having nothing to do with the topic of marijuana- are so high, people frequently say "tobacco causes cancer", which is a scientifically inaccurate statement.

I do brush by almost all of what you have to say, because the little bit I do read is the mewling of an idiot child who does not deserve to be taken seriously.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:58 AM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
There has yet to be one recorded case of testicular cancer directly caused by any one factor.
Fixed it for you.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
Old 11-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Sausage Farmers

I bring tobacco up because now your acting like marijuana is this terrible thing an should stay illegal because someone may get testicular cancer but hasn't yet when there are millions of different types of cancer related to tobacco. If tobacco kills and marijuana doesn't then tobacco should be illegal. If marijuana doesn't cause the the amount of harm to the body that tobacco does then marijuana should be legal everywhere. It's common sense to figure that out.

Maybe if you didn't brush by what I have to say then maybe you wouldn't leave such dumb comments all the time.

Big Daddy Awesome

I thought you said you are the world’s greatest person in the world on arguments about marijuana legalization. .
Old 11-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

A thread about marijuana where everyones going back and forth about this and that...

Old 11-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Sausage Farmers

I wish we could all get along more than anyone on here.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Then lets just chill. Open a chill thread.

or as Jules Winnfield would say
Click for Spoiler:
Old 11-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Sausage Farmers

Jules does give the best advice