WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-14-2017, 10:15 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

A big match against someone that has or had been developing their platform for either weeks or months. More than likely to win the match and if they go on to feud... that as well. Tends to happen. We're just in one of the periods where we get to watch other guys that are being built to be fed to the same guys we've had for the last 3 to 4 years. Roman wins RR 2015, Beats Daniel Bryan fastlane, Main events mania. Triple HHH wins the Royal rumble somehow next year. Wait a minute, Roman is going to main event to beat him. Orton won? Oh wait Roman just set up another feud with The Undertaker to retire him and main event.

It really doesn't matter. It's going to have the same feel, and outcome as literally any other feud or match he has had maybe except outside that tiny window where Rollins and Ambrose were pushed over him once or twice.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-15-2017, 03:58 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think i will come out and say that he's going after Lesnar and the universal title only to get interrupted by Braun Strowman and this will set up a number one contenders match between Strowman and Reigns at great balls of fire.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-15-2017, 04:21 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I think i will come out and say that he's going after Lesnar and the universal title only to get interrupted by Braun Strowman and this will set up a number one contenders match between Strowman and Reigns at great balls of fire.
Pretty much this. I'd expect Strowman to win that match as well if he's going to face Lesnar at SummerSlam. There's a pretty decent chance it won't be clean this time. I'd suspect his next feud is the distraction.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-15-2017, 06:38 PM

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

You guys have no idea how much I just want him to challenge Brock and we get the match out of the way. Neither Brock or Roman are losing clean until they fight and Vince doesn't give a rats butt for anyone else. So I say just have reigns have his 4th crowning moment as the "man" now. (Meanwhile some guys don't even get 1) so I can get fresh feuds at mania.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-16-2017, 05:41 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

They're really hyping this up and yesterday Reigns said, "A lot of people won't like it". Now once we look past the fact that a lot of people don't like anything Reigns does, we have to think about what it realistically could be... and there aren't many options. It won't be Cena, it won't be Brock, Strowman looks destined to interfere in the segment regardless. It might just be a major cocktease and before Reigns can even say anything, Strowman will come out and that'll set up Reigns/Strowman for Great Balls of Fire. The only problem with that is, do they just drop the whole thing afterwards? Are we never gonna find out what Reigns' SummerSlam plans were? It would be in typical WWE fashion, but I don't know.

Either way I'm intrigued.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:45 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Roman Reigns big announcement

He will fight at Summerslam for the Universal title.

Fought at Extreme Rules in a fatal 5 way, lost the number 1 contender match but shows up on Raw and announces he is the number 1 contender anyway.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-20-2017, 08:14 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yep, shithouse story telling. I think we are getting a Fatal 4 way for the belt at Summerslam. Lesnar vs Joe vs Strownman vs Reigns.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-20-2017, 08:24 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If I'm Kurt Angle I say look Roman you're actually the #1 contender to get fired you wannabe. I'm the GM here, I own you, you are my bitch, you don't make any decisions around here.

But seriously, until a few hours ago I actually didn't think of the fact that Roman vs Brock might happen at Summerslam instead of Mania next year. I was just too caught up in, well I don't even know what. I know what he said but I just wasn't listening. Well hopefully that's the case. Imagine a Roman vs Brock 3 at Mania. Shithouse announcement but the outcome is potentially great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif
Old 06-20-2017, 03:05 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm still not sold on Reigns facing Lesnar at SummerSlam. If Strowman beats Reigns at GBOF, clean or not, that's enough of a logical hole that even professional wrestling storylines could drive an ambulance through. At the least it would need to be a triple threat.

Plus, say Reigns loses by interference. All it would take is Angle to come out and say he doesn't get the shot because he lost and now Reigns is gunning for whoever caused him to lose.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-29-2017, 10:28 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

According to Dave Meltzer, the current plan for Reigns is to have him challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship rather than wait until next year's WrestleMania. Meltzer's report claims that the decision to change the plans came about a couple of weeks ago.

With Reigns vs. Lesnar taking place at SummerSlam, it would appear that the WrestleMania main event has been changed as well, although WWE could do a third Reigns vs. Lesnar match at the show. Meltzer speculated that given John Cena declaring himself a "free agent," WWE could go with Reigns vs. Cena as the main event of WrestleMania.

However, Meltzer's report also mentioned that plans could change yet again as everyone from executives to the wrestlers are said to be highly impressed with Samoa Joe's performance in the program with Lesnar and how well it's gotten over with fans.

As far as the idea of Lesnar vs. Reigns happening for SummerSlam instead of WrestleMania, I've got no issue with it. Personally, I'd rather they got to it sooner as, from my perspective as a fan, I'd rather them put the title on Reigns rather than have Lesnar tear through the roster only for Reigns to "save the WWE Universe" at WrestleMania.

As far as Joe's performance getting over, it shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone. I mean, booking an opponent for Lesnar who wasn't around during the Attitude Era as though he's a threat to Lesnar instead of portraying him like some scrub is something fans are responding to? Wow, what a concept.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif