WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-31-2017, 04:37 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

More I think about this I think the Cass/Alexa v Bayley/Enzo thing will happen... They really damaged both ladies this week with that crappy This Is Your Life thing... and if they're really going off the Bayley "never been kissed" angle... then it kind of makes sense that a Certified G/Bonafide Stud would be the guy to do it...maybe he can teach that... even if it's icky WWE/Vince style sense...

Graves as manager seems a no brainer... Booker is doing better than expected on commentary and Otunga can come back and perhaps benefit from working with him... so much more potential in Corey than just being a commentator, even if he can't wrestle.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 05:37 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

I see it being Cass...OR some MAJOR swerve and it being The World's Greatest Tag Team/Team Angle. Either way it goes, I see the "Who Attacked Enzo?" and "Kurt's Scandal" storylines being tied in together. Maybe we're headed for a new faction Kurt Angle, Corey Graves, Big Cass, The Revival. If it does happen I see Triple H and Stephanie McMahon returning as babyfaces to feud with Angle and his faction. No matter what, I'd say Cass is coming out of all of this as a major star in WWE.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2017, 05:38 PM

Hoke Hogan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
More I think about this I think the Cass/Alexa v Bayley/Enzo thing will happen... They really damaged both ladies this week with that crappy This Is Your Life thing... and if they're really going off the Bayley "never been kissed" angle... then it kind of makes sense that a Certified G/Bonafide Stud would be the guy to do it...maybe he can teach that... even if it's icky WWE/Vince style sense...

Graves as manager seems a no brainer... Booker is doing better than expected on commentary and Otunga can come back and perhaps benefit from working with him... so much more potential in Corey than just being a commentator, even if he can't wrestle.
They should have him pull Bobby Heenan duty, where he pops back onto commentary between managerial obligations.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Its Cass, he needs to be done with the dead weight, he has huge singles breakout star written all over him. Sometimes ther most obvious is the best. Like when HHH attacked HBK in 2002, we all knew this was happening, but the pay off was awesome none the less
sendpm.gif
Old 06-07-2017, 05:47 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Is it terrible that I don't even care who attacked him? The WWE has taken it upon themselves lately to make a lot of us not care about the tag team division as a whole.

Since Mania they have focused on 4 teams out of both shows, The Hardy's, Sheamus and Cesaro, The Club (to an extent, have they even won a match in a couple of months) and The Uso's. Teams like American Alpha, Ascension (don't laugh), Rhyno and Slater and the Colon's have either been forgotten about or been jobbed out.

I seriously thought they would do something with Enzo and Cass considering how over they were, but even they seem to have been thrown on the trash pile lately. Split them up, let Cass have his singles career and put Enzo on 205 Live, where he is sorely needed to liven up that crew.

Both shows are guilty of wasting the tag teams, although Breezdango have found themselves a gem in the Fashion Files. That is becoming my favourite part of SD Live.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:08 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...

They shouldn't be breaking up a legit tag team when there's so few of them on the face side of the Raw Roster. Other than the Hardy's I can't think of any. Slater and Rhyno just got squashed. I've got no interest in a Cass singles run and there seems missed potential in not giving them a tag title run.

The way they're handling it makes it seem too obvious to be Cass but wrestling isn't known for subtlety. Could be someone out of left-field. I liked GSB's suggestion of Goldust.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-07-2017, 11:05 AM

OLD SCHOOL is looking to come up from OCW...

I like to see two fractions battling it out for control if its done right it good be really good.I agree some how angle is behind the attacks maybe using big show has his hitman

i

Last edited by OLD SCHOOL : 06-07-2017 at 11:10 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

It's Cass. The storyline will be he wanted to take Enzo out because he thought he was holding him down. He obviously staged the attack on himself too.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't really care. I have lost interest in Enzo & Cass for a long time now. For some reason. Maybe I was too hyped for New Day vs Enzo & Cass and it never happened and it bothered me.

However, it shouldn't be Cass. They shouldn't spli. RAW lacks midcard babyfaces at the moment. Who's going to challenge the Miz? Ambrose, Balor and Rollins are not players who they want around the midcard. Plus, Cass w/ Enzo vs Miz can be gold.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2017, 03:05 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
I don't really care. I have lost interest in Enzo & Cass for a long time now. For some reason. Maybe I was too hyped for New Day vs Enzo & Cass and it never happened and it bothered me.

However, it shouldn't be Cass. They shouldn't spli. RAW lacks midcard babyfaces at the moment. Who's going to challenge the Miz? Ambrose, Balor and Rollins are not players who they want around the midcard. Plus, Cass w/ Enzo vs Miz can be gold.
WWE hasn't really made us care about Enzo and Big Cass. Same about Bayley & American Alpha.

The record title reign of New Day affected both Enzo-Cass and Gallows-Anderson badly. Enzo-Cass never got the titles, even in NXT. Gallows-Anderson got them but it was too late.

Most of the times, Enzo-Cass were lackies in a feud. Like AJ Styles Vs. John Cena.