WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-23-2017, 11:54 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

3 candies from evolving my Houndor.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:36 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Got the candies to evolve Omanyte and Graveler taken care of today as well as catching a random Chikorita.

Still need 20 Kabuto candies to be able to evolve that, not liking my odds of getting it before the end of the event. I do have 2 pineapple berries that could help me get there though.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:23 PM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Holy hell did I get lucky today. Got the candies to evolve a Rhyhorn as well as the candies to evolve Kabuto plus 2 extra. It's currently my buddy so I can get 1 more candy and power it up once before evolving it.

Could have had a Crowbat too but I fucked up and exited out trying to get Kabuto instead.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This event has been great. Caught a lot of Pokemon, have quite a few lined up for evolution (including 7-8 new ones) and have walked 40+km in the past week.

Hoping that we get the next event soon.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Ended the event with another Kabuto and another Geodude. Got robbed of my 2nd Onix by a game error.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:46 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Caught my 2nd ever Diglett today that was nice. Also got the candies to evolve Gloom into whatever it's gen 2 form is yesterday.

On the downside I got my 2nd Pineco out of an 10K Egg yesterday as well, still don't get why that's in a 10.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:22 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I've run out of data for this month so I've stopped playing regularly. I still go to the nearby train station every day to get the Poke-Stop with their WiFi though...

Roll on the 1st so that I can get back to playing. I haven't really caught anything great recently. However, I'm wondering if anyone else here uses IV calculators for their catches?

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 05-28-2017, 08:05 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
However, I'm wondering if anyone else here uses IV calculators for their catches?
My son was always talking about IV calculators, so I asked him one day what it was. He uses them to see the hidden stats on Pokemon he catches and then depending on how good or bad they are, he keeps them to evolve or turns them into candy. Tried to show me how they work, but it's like learning Chinese.
Old 05-30-2017, 02:35 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Just hatched Magby, 180 caught.

Also hatched a Bulbasaur, caught Sunkern and got the final candy needed to evolve Ponyta. Productive day today.
Old 05-30-2017, 03:30 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

No Tauros :'(

One showed on the map but it was chucking it down and i got soaked so gave up.

I did get this though:

Dave also did my sig.