WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-10-2012, 05:58 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default How did you get your fed name?

Simple question.

Titus used to be my backyard characters name.

The name came from someone saying "I picked a book and just turned to the page" so for some reason someone picked the Bible up and we ended up in the book of Titus.

The surname comes from my old street name and I was Mr. Morality in that fed I went by the name of Lee Avison. The character was supposed to be James Avison (Middle name and street name) and the announcer botched.

Titus' occasional surname is a tribute to this.

Mr. Morality James Chillingham is also a tribute to this as Chillingham is another street. His partner in crime Benjamin Meldon is another street with the first name being named after someone I used to backyard with.

Also with Red Mask it was essentially the Red Hood from Batman.

Keystone City is the Flashes hometown and I wanted a town where I could build the mythos myself.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 11-10-2012 at 06:02 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Wilhelm Wunderbar: Stereotypical name + German word fitting a smug prick who thinks he's wonderful

Alexander Stark: I like the name Alexander and I was into game of thrones at the time, hence Stark.

Benjamin Hoss: Common first name + established word for big men wrestlers.

Connor Reese: John Connor, Kyle Reese.

NPCs:

Sascha Schwarz: Looked up common German names on the internet.

Alicia Hoss: I like the name Alicia, and she's Ben's sister so Hoss had to stay.

Kara Ken: Play on the word Kraken.

Last edited by Remix : 11-10-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

About 6 years ago a friend of mine called me T Burna since my favorite rapper was Layzie Bone, and his alias/nickname was L Burna. After awhile I was given another nickname Ty G, G being my last initial. For awhile I used the name Ty G Tha Burna for various online stuff, and eventually I shortened it to simply Ty Burna.

I then used my usual alias and applied it to my fed character with the explanation that Tyrone Blades used Ty Burna as his street alias, and the Harbinger that took over him simply kept using that name for an unknown reason.

Serafina means the burning ones or fiery ones (based off seraphim) and I thought it fit in with the fire/burning based name I had for my character.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:17 PM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Barbosa is a nickname I got whilst working in a poultry factory with a sizeable number of Portuguese
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Celeste's name was originally Chelsea until I read the book The Trench by Steve Alten. The main female antagonist was named Celeste. Can't remember where I got the last name Crimson from - I think it just sounded cool. Keeping with that tradition Celeste's married name is Vermilion.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
WZCW's Living Legend
X-Division Champion

Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...Steamboat Ricky is a Television Champion...

Was trying to think of a cool username for this new thing I found called WZ Forums. Had the idea of flip-flopping wrestlers' first and last names. Steamboat Ricky seemed fun. Then, I just decided to use it for my efed character and thought that a Jack Black-looking pirate character would be unique enough.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:17 PM
36th WZCW World Heavyweight Champ
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

Ashleigh FalKon - I've always loved that as a first name... plus my username.

Sandy Deserts - ... I still don't even know why I called her that nor understand why I have yet to change it.

Steven Kurtesy - In the process of switching my characters, I had no idea what I wanted to name my character but I knew I wanted to do a psychologist with Kurt Angle as my rep. Looking at his bio, I noticed his real name listed as Kurt Steven Angle. So, I removed "Angle," switched the two remaining names around and added "esy" to "Kurt" as a play on words as to how my character behaved.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Wrestlers
Max Karzai - Originally I tried making my name, Matt, sound wrestlery. Eventually it became Max. I tried to find a suitable last name, and Karzai sounded cool and fit the shock-rock thing because of Hamid Karzai. In kayfabe, Max picked it to be controversial.

Action Saxton - Originally was going to be named Disco Jackson because of stereotypical blaxploitation names. Same with Action Jackson. When I had to change the last name, I picked Saxton because it kept the same "oomph" while not being silly like Jaxon.

Sin Cobra - One of my other fed characters [as well as one of my online names] is Cobra T. Washington. I once wore a Sin Cara mask and took pictures and became a meme. I made a character out of the look and kept the nickname I accrued - Sin Cobra.

Erin Toyota - One of her initial inspirations was Rin Tezuka. I changed up the name to Erin since it sounds nice, and then changed the last name to have a double meaning - Manami Toyota for wrestling, Toyota the car brand since she's mechanical. On a sidenote, I don't consider Rin to be part of her anymore since she's evolved quite a bit since her original incarnation.

Cobra T. Washington - A member of The Protomen no one remembers, so I didn't feel bad about repurposing the name.

NPCs
Marceline - The Vampire Queen from Adventure Time, as well as a name I adore.

Kung Fu Jones - Black Belt Jones is a blaxploitation film.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:08 PM
WZCW Veteran
WWE Diva's Champion

Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I like basketball

credit to Red Skull!
Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 AM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...

I needed words that were vaguely robotic to fit the acronym of SHIT

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one