WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKon View Post
I don't think "Developmental" characters or anyone who has never RPed despite applying with a character count. So something like Dynamite's list is a bit more conventional.

Ashleigh FalKon was also a thing back in the day as well.
Feel free to replace Rodney McClain and Areoplex on my list with Ashleigh FalKon and Marcus Chambers.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:14 AM
36th WZCW World Heavyweight Champ
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

How could I forget Marcus Chambers?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:32 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...Uncle Phatso is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Phatso Send a message via MSN to Uncle Phatso Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Phatso

Yeah, I'm not voting for this...
Old 09-23-2012, 04:36 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

1) Joe Mason
2) Hollywood Jameson(The regular one, not the fat All-Stars one, he was awesome)
3) Doug Crashin
4) Ashleigh FalKon
5) Darren, Bull
Old 09-23-2012, 05:20 AM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Black Crock View Post
McClain vs Granite could have headlined Kingdom Come.
forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=116606

Or a house show, as it were.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:29 AM
BEAST MODE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

1. Darren Bull
2. Joe Mason
3. Hollywood Jameson
4. Doug Crashin
5. Joe West
Old 09-23-2012, 12:22 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

Damn I want to vote on this, but I'm not sure as creative if I should. Ah well... I'll throw out some names anyhow.

Any love for such legends as... John Smith, Joshua the Baptist, Jackson Williams, Andy Simmons, or CardiffCam?
Old 09-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Damn I want to vote on this, but I'm not sure as creative if I should. Ah well... I'll throw out some names anyhow.

Any love for such legends as... John Smith, Joshua the Baptist, Jackson Williams, Andy Simmons, or CardiffCam?
Oh my god, John Smith HAS to be on the list. I nearly forgot about him.

I think Joshua the Baptist is exempt due to murder.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:06 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I forgot about Cardiff Cam.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney McClain
"Shut the hell up before I slap your dumb ass. I’m a grown ass man and I do what I damn well please. I know I have a match tomorrow I know that I’m going to win it, I mean look who I’m facing. Granite this guy is a joke he didn’t even show up for our battle royal I have no reason to take him seriously he is a disgrace to our business and I’m ashamed that you would disrespect our fans by putting him back on the card.”
I'm glad I decided to look up what you guys were talking about. That stuff is golden.