WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-28-2012, 02:01 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
My RP is up. I'm going to request some feedback because quite frankly I'm not sure what the common thought on Holmes is at the moment.

You will be rewarded with rep and feedback which is a rarity from me these days.
I'll take you up on that offer, I suppose.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:39 PM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

I'm requesting some feedback. My foe isn't exactly... Common. Adding how the RP stacks up would be nice too. I'll return the favor.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'll do feedback for feedback this round.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:24 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

I'll offer feedback and rep for any feedback I receive.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:19 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Anyone willing to give FB for FB?

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:43 AM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidus Maximus View Post
Anyone willing to give FB for FB?
This guy is.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:55 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

You rock.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:56 AM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
You rock.
I know. I'll get going on it right now, should be up in a bit.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:30 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

Anyone else?

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 12-14-2012, 08:59 AM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Smizzy View Post
I'll do feedback for feedback this round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
I'll offer feedback and rep for any feedback I receive.
Quote:
Anyone else?
Okay, as long as you dont get ratty if its not up in a couple of days, I have a single track mind that is currently occupied elsewhere.

Same goes to anyone else who'll do feedback for feedback.

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one