WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy
Default Southern Hospitality

I don't think ya'll have got the right idea about me yet. Are you expectin' somebody else? Some jumping bean with flashy theatrical nonsense? Ya looking for fangs and spooky poetic hogwash? What the fuck has happened to wrestling for any of you knuckleheads to really want to see that? Christ Almighty. Leave that happy horseshit for the movies.

I'm the real thing. Grade A Texan. There's nothing exaggerated about me. No strobe lights and fog machines. No goody two shoe drivel and no goddamn puns. When I break your leg in a Texas Cloverleaf, it's gonna be called a Texas Cloverleaf. I want ya'll to know what it is so you can go to your homes and look it up on the internet. Read about it's legacy and add your name to the list of victims. You'll be a part of history. In a way, you should all thank me.

This blue collar cowboy is, above all else, a teacher.

There ain't nothing left in this mug. Guess it's about time I headed over to where I need to be. But before I hit the dusty trail, a tip is in order.

They call me The South. I am six feet tall, and weigh about two hundred and fifty pounds. I'm a father of two and my ex wife smokes more than I do. I'm about forty years old, twenty on a good day. Hands of a construction worker, and the eyes of a truck driver. I can drink like a horse and fight like a bear. But you won't see me act like a crazy in the middle of the ring. Nah. That place ain't meant for the insane.

The ring is sacred. And you dandies have pissed all over it. Here's a tip...don't think I'm just sitting here for my own health. There's a fight comin'. Be wary. Winds are pickin' up, and shelter will be needed before the night is over. Grab your belongings. Tell your children to duck into the bathtub for safety.

There's a tornado on the horizon. An EF5 big enough to have a name. Stetson Hayes.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:47 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Flex's LL RP:

Quote:
Flex’s Mathematical Equation of the Week

Question: If there are 30 people attempting to win the Lethal Lottery but only of them is Flex Mussel, how many of them will have their dreams crushed and cry like children?

Answer: Well that depends, how pissed off is Flex?

Question: Pretty fucking pissed.

Answer: Yikes, then I guess the WZCW roster is about to crying like bitches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flex: What am I doing here?

The monsieur of muscle can be inside an office sitting at a conference table across from Meltdown general manager Vance Bateman and Ascension general manager Becky Serra.

Bateman: We need your help Flex.

Flex: You two spent months trying to bury my career and now you need my help?

Serra: We have a common enemy now.

Flex: Wow, the Hollow Ones must really have you guys scared.

Bateman: They’ve been terrorizing the company for the last few months, whether it be threatening officials or injuring talent. Now they have something planned for one of our biggest shows of the year and we can’t let them ruin it. It’s the start of the Kingdom Come season, and there’s a lot of damage they can cause, which is why we need you.

Flex: I could care less about your corporate interests in seeing the Hollow Ones gone, I’m doing it for my own reasons.

Serra: Yes we know, you want to avenge your fallen friend. You’ve made it very clear on WZCW programming in the last few weeks that you will stop at nothing to hurt the men that took Ramparte out. You’re the only WZCW competitor to put the entire locker room on notice, which is the exact reason why we need you.

Flex: Why? Because I have the guts to the take them on alone?

Bateman: Because you’re expendable.

Flex: Excuse me?

Bateman: Look you’ve gotten a few decently impressive wins in lately but everyone knows you’ve reached your glass ceiling. It’s almost been a year since you and your former allies have went your separate ways and you have nothing to show for it. Eve Taylor is a prime favorite to win the Lethal Lottery, if Ramparte hadn’t been injured he’s probably be the number one contender to the EurAsian title, a championship you failed to win by the way. You’re just popular enough yet disposable enough that should the Hollow Ones take you out, you’d fade like a distant memory.

Serra: You’re good Flex, but you simply just don’t have what it takes to truly make it to the top of the mountain here in WZCW. That’s why this partnership is much more beneficial to you than you realize.

Before Flex can even respond his phone begins to vibrate. He quickly takes it out of his pocked to see it’s his sister Maria calling. He quickly ignores the call and puts his attention back on the general managers.

Flex: Well let’s pretend like everything you just said is true. What benefits am I getting?

Bateman: A higher spot in the Lethal Lottery. Anything the Hollow Ones try will surely be in that match. And don’t pretend like your quest for vengeance is still higher on your totem pole than a potential World title shot at Kingdom Come.

Flex: You guys really think that after everything that’s happened I’d still put my greed over pride and friendship wouldn’t you?

Serra: You’re a desperate man Flex, you can’t go on much longer living in mediocrity. Yeah you retired Showtime but you couldn’t put away Noah Ryder, sure you ran off Dorian Slaughter but who really even remembers that. Let us help you crawl out of hole of irrelevance. Then you can get your revenge out on the Hollow Ones and climb higher up the card, right where you wanna be.

Flex: The last time you guys tried to buy me off I laughed in your faces and proceeded to prove you wrong, I think I’ll just go with that option again.
Serra: Well back then you were only going up against one man, now you’re going up against twenty nine others, and any number of them could be a Hollow One who wants to make sure you never walk again. Do the math Flex, the odds aren’t in your favor. You can’t do this alone, you’ve never been able to, you’ve always needed two other people watching your back. Let us do that for you.

The fitness freak is left speechless and he realizes by the looks on both Vance and Becky’s face that they’re completely serious. They truly believe every word that is coming out of their mouths and for some reason Flex is starting to believe it too. Internally he looks through his brain for some type of clever quip but he has none. He struggles to come up with any benefit to turning down this offer but he sees none. Eventually the thought of his mother comes to his mind, it calms him down a bit and he takes a deep breath as Bateman and Serra grow impatient by this silence.

Serra: We’ve done you the courtesy of taking time out of our busy schedules to present this offer to you Flex, now give us an answer.

Before he can even respond Flex feels another slight vibration from his phone, this time it’s a text from his sister reading “call me immediately, it’s urgent”. Flex stares at the text not sure how to proceed. Bateman notices this and becomes infuriated.

Bateman: Do you have something more important to do than accept the generosity of your superiors? Are there issues more pressing than entity the likes of which we’ve never seen wanting to destroy you can the company that has made you a star? We don’t have time to waste Flex, will you join us or not?!

The bodybuilder takes one last deep breath, puts his phone away, and makes direct eye contact with Bateman.

Flex: I’m no one’s puppet, and I don’t take handouts. Sure I don’t have the overwhelming momentum that someone like Eve Taylor has, I’m not making my triumphant return like Action Saxton is, and I don’t have everything in the world going for me like Noah Ryder does but one thing that sets me apart from anybody else in the Lethal Lottery is that I’ve got absolutely nothing to lose. You’re right Becky, I’m in a hole of irrelevance and because of that nobody has even given it a second thought that I might win the Lethal Lottery. I’m desperate, I’m alone, and I’ve been backed into a wall with enemies coming at me from all sides. My business has been taking from me, my bosses either want to sabotage me and use me for their own selfish purposes, and a huge target has been placed on my back by people I can’t even see coming. Most people in my situation would gladly shake your hand and take whatever advantage you would give them but I’m not most people. Most people aren’t the strongest pound for pound man in the world. Most people aren’t the man who has bounced back from more adversity and failures than anyone else. Most people don’t have the guts call out dangerous people because they’re not afraid of the consequences. What sets me apart from you two and everyone in the Lethal Lottery match is that no matter how many hits I keep taking, no matter how many people continually step up knock me down, I’ll keep getting back up because that’s what I do. This last year hasn’t gone as perfectly as I wanted it to, but with just one win I can change all of that.

Bateman: You’re a misguided fool if you believe you can win the Lethal Lottery.

Flex: How many times has telling someone they can’t do something come back to bite you in the ass Bateman? Nobody expected Matt Tastic to win the Lethal Lottery and become World champion yet he did. People said Mikey Stormrage would never achieve such a goal yet he did. Even Garth Black was someone you two never envisioned being World champ yet here he is. And no offense to any of those guys but if they can do it I know I can. And when I do become World champion I want to know I did it on my own without you two.

Serra: You’re making a big mistake Flex.

Flex: Not nearly as big as the mistake anybody who gets in my way is making. I don’t care what anyone else has to prove, I don’t care if you’re a new superstar or legend, I don’t care if you’re returning for the first time in years or have been here for ages, and I certainly don’t care if you’re a Hollow One. Nothing is going to get in my way of avenging my friend, and then becoming WZCW World Heavyweight champion.

The monsieur of muscle gets up from his seat and proceeds to leave the room before Bateman or Serra can even give a response. As he walks down the hallway towards the nearest elevator he receives another phone call from his sister Maria. This time he picks up the phone.

Flex: Hey Maria.

Maria: Why have you not been answering my calls?! I’ve been trying to talk to you all day.

Flex: I was a bit busy, what’s up?

Maria: It...it’s mom...she’s dead Flex.

Flex: ...What?

Maria: She had some heart trouble Flex, internal injuries the doctor missed, she passed this morning.

As Flex listened to his sister continue to explain the circumstances of his mother’s death a blank look forms on his face. His sister’s words begin to sound jumbled and eventually they’re cut off by a ringing that starts in his ears. He begins to feel incredibly numb until he ends the phone call with his sister. He presses the button to call the elevator and he hears no sound whatsoever as he waits for it to arrive. Completely absent minded and detached he enters the elevator, and a single tear rolls down his face as it closes.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:48 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Batti Otaku's RP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramparte's Epilogue View Post

Ramparte: "Promise me. Promise me you will not be a wrestler. Not in WZCW."

Batti bawled her fist.

She closed her eyes.

And all she saw was the two masked men she did nothing about.

She clenched tighter.

Batti: "I promise..."
She crossed her fingers in hopes that Ramparte didn't see them.

Batti's Prologue

As The Recluse settled in for a nap, Batti Otaku stepped out of his hospital room and into the lobby. She wiped away her tears and paced around the floor, not caring about the looks she was getting. The unthinkable happened. Ramparte's career was completely over. Ambushed by some upstart group of men. An ironic end to a former member of Cerberus.

Batti Otaku wavered. She was tearing up. It wasn't fair.

Ramparte: "Promise me. Promise me you will not be a wrestler. Not in WZCW."

It wasn't fair at all! Otaku stomped out into the parking lot. She needed to get away...needed to do something. Anything. How could he make her promise that? Doesn't he realize she was stubborn?

Batti: "Hmph."

She rummaged through her phone, looking for a specific contact.

Batti found Mr. Banks's phone number.

The blonde bit her lip. Several minutes passed before her phone lit up and a little jingle played to inform her she had a new message.

Batti: "YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" XD

The cheery-eyed rookie hailed a taxi and made a beeline for her destination- The Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix, AZ.

Lethal Lottery VIII.

Batti Otaku sighed while she waited in line at The Talking Stick Resort Arena. There were rumors all around her that there would be major surprise entrants this year for Lethal Lottery. Nobody paid her any attention. She pouted and played with her phone.

Batti: "I shoulda brought Captain Claws with me..."

She gave the tender her ticket and stepped into the building. It was beyond crowded; people and merchandise clashed together and the blonde couldn't guess which one was which. Otaku wiggled through burly men wearing Vis Imperium shirts. A small child had a Warblade. A group of chatty girls looked like Kagura cosplayers. The whole place was madness.

And she loved every bit of it.

The eccentric hopped from one booth to another- savoring the culture of wrestling meeting convention panels. There were a few lesser known stars signing autographs.

Batti: "OH. EM. GEE. I'm boutta have a nerdgasm from Hell!!!" ^_^

She tried to keep it together as she remembered why she was there. She had to find an assistant.

Batti: "The fugg they even look like?"

She went from one booth to another spastically asking where she can find an assistant. Nobody knew what she was talking about. Dismayed, she started to get the feeling Mr. Sugar Daddy Banks only told her that so she would leave him alone. All she wanted was to defend Ramparte's honor. Was that such a horrible thing to ask for? Batti slumped down into a steel chair and placed her hands over her face.

???: "Ohayou! Are you Batti-chan?!?" >_> >_> >_>

The WZCWeeaboo raised her head. A woman no older than she was addressed her. She wore Victorian Era clothing, and her hair was done up in exaggerated curls. For some reason her eyes were red like blood. Something about the girl made Otaku's skin crawl. She spoke cautiously.

Batti: "I am. Who might you be?"

???: "Squeeee!! My name is Desu Ne. I'm a WZCW assistant. First day, in fact!"

Batti: "You gotta be shittin' me." -_-

Desu: "NuUuuU! I'm here for chu, Batti Boo! Let's be friends. I heard you like anime? Tell me...do you also like teh Mudkips?" :3 :3 :3

Batti: "Can I get a do-over? Anybody else, pls?"

Desu: "What's wrong? Am I not kawaii enuff?"

She took a deep breath.

Batti: "Okay. I am being a little rude, sorreh. Rough night. Konnichiwa. I'd love to follow you and get this sitch taken care of."

Desu: "Cool beans! Yeah I get crazy when I see a fellow WZCWeeaboo. Time to be professional, okie day? Come with me, Miss Otaku."

They escape the large crowds and enter a terminal. Staff with various name tags, headsets, and clipboards walk passed them, not giving them a second look. A few monitors are set up to show what was happening down in the arena. A wrestling match was taking place, but Batti didn't ponder on it too much. They stepped away from the others and entered a short corridor. There was a desk and two chairs. Desu sat on one side.

Desu: "Okie. Nao time for the questions. Do you have experience in wrestling?"

Batti: "Umm I worked as a part timer over in BTW." :$

Desu: "The fuck is BTW?" <_< <_< <_<

Batti: "Errm nevermind. I wrestled on All-Stars! That was fun."

Desu: "I have no idea what that is either, kupo. Is that recognized by WZCW?"

Batti: "...no. It's non-canon." :|

Desu: "I see." :| :| :|

She wrote something down on a sheet of paper. A bead of sweat rolled down Batti Otaku's face.

Desu: "But you did work as a manager for Ramparte. Eck. Bet that was not so kawaii."

Batti: "He's my boyfriend so..."

Desu eyes widened and she mouthed "Wow". Batti had to restrain herself from calling the goth a bakka bitch.

Desu: "Interesting. Well I guess he's got some ookii dinero. Good for you. Well I guess you can get into Lethal Lottery on that. Hell, idk. They really didn't tell mwah what is okay and what isn't in wrestling. I'm new here. So just go over to the curtain and wait for your number to get called up." ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Batti: "What's my number?" :/

Desu: "I D K. Just run out there when your music plays."

Batti: "What's my fuggin' music???"

Desu: "I D K that either. Just stand there and something will happen maybe."

Batti: "You've been a lotta help..."

Desu "Heyyy don't mention it, eh? : ) I know we'll be best friends one day so don't get hurt out there. Give them a big ol' smile. Nobody expects newbies to win these things so just have fun. Ciao!!!"

Desu Ne left. Batti sighed deeply and placed a thumb and a forefinger over the bridge of her nose.

Batti: "Gads that was irritating. I don't sound like her, do I?" >.<

Batti Otaku went to the curtain and took a deep breath. This was her time now. She will find out who it was that injured Ramparte to the point of retirement. Batti could hear the fans loudly. Would they cheer for her when she walked out? Did they even know her that well? Everything was about to be answered. She bawled her fist like she did at the hospital.

Batti: "Alright old girl. This is it. This is the beginning of your story.

Do it for him.

Do it for you.

Do it for them!"

As the seconds ticked away, she heard the music she used in the SEXBOMB Invitational. It was the same one from All-Stars even. Batti Otaku smiled, and flung the curtains apart.

Batti: "Lulz I have no idea what I'm doing." XD

Old 01-27-2017, 01:52 AM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

Scene opens with a vintage black Cadillac Eldorado racing down the highway. The windows are open and the wind breezes into the vehicle. Gripping the wheel tightly and thumping his fingers of the wheel to the beat of “Born to be Wild” is Noah Ryder. He appears quite focused on the road ahead of him as we see in the seat beside him is a notebook field with loose papers. The papers flutter in the breeze flowing through the car and one happens to break free and flutters out of the window.

————

Noah is sitting in front of a small desk. The room is pitch black except for a lamp that is on the table that illuminates the surface. Noah is carefully writing something down on some paper and puts the pen in his shirt pocket when he is finished. He holds the paper up to read it himself and we see the contents of it. “Logan McAllister killed your friend Steven and ran off your girlfriend Jessica. You must get your revenge at Kingdom Come” He takes the paper and puts it in a specific section of his notebook. With his notebook under his arm, he grabs his normal wrestling bag and and oversized duffle bag and heads out of the apartment.

————

Back in the car, Noah eases up on the gas and looks behind him in his rearview mirror. A police car with sirens and lights a blazing is roaring up behind him. Noah pulls to the side of the highway and the cop car roars past him. A deep sigh of relieve escapes from Noah’s mouth as he pulls back onto the highway and speeds up. Beside the notebook, we see the Elite Openweight title belt and underneath that, a revolver.

————

Steven has arrived at home and slowly removes his coat and gloves. He’s wearing a birthday party hat and appears mildly inhebriated. Noah opens the door of his room and steps out into the open. He heads over to the fridge.

Ryder: Hey, how was your evening?

Steven: Pretty good. Uh, just got in from a party. It was a lot of fun.

Ryder cracks open a pair of beers and slides one over to Steven and takes a sip.

Ryder: That’s good man. Real good. You know, that reminds me.

Ryder reaches from underneath the table and produces a wrapped present.

Ryder: Happy Birthday.

Steven: Oh wow. Thank you.

Steven casually tears open the wrapping paper and goes to open the box, but stops. He stares at it for a long while, then slowly looks up towards Ryder, not looking him in the face. Steven gulps and opens the box and sees a cell phone, his other cell phone. It begins to ring. Steven grabs the phone and answers it Hello. He looks up and Ryder smashes him across the face. Steven falls to the floor, clutching his shattered jaw. Ryder adjusts the revolver he smashed him with in his hand.

Ryder: I have it all pieced together, I’ve had it for some time now. Everybody treats me better thinking I’m some simpleton, so I’ve ridden that for about as much success as I can get. You caused me to lose everything, except you and I’ve been dependent on you forever since. I’d be lost without you, or Jessica who hasn’t been in the picture for sometime. How do I explain her absence to myself. You ran off with her. That’s why neither of you are around in my life, and not because of what I’m about to do. By the time we get to New Orleans you and a sweet ride you just purchased with your savings will be deep under water. Farewell.

Ryder pulls the trigger and then silence after the blast. Ryder puts he gun down on the counter and grabs a pen.

Ryder: First things first though, somebody else needs to be blamed for this.

————

Noah continues to drive quickly down the highway. He passes a big sign welcoming him to Louisiana. Noah puts on a pair of aviators and cranks up the tunes in his car. The road is a tad bumpy at the moment and we hear the sound of a limp body banging around in the trunk of the car. Noah speeds off into the sunset on his way to New Orleans. Leon Kensworth’s voice is heard in the background.

Kensworth: Noah Ryder, I think what everyone wants to know is, why Logan? Why him and not…

Ryder: Everything we do is written down for us. What happened to Logan is no different. A stroke of the pen and he was no longer champion, but I don’t know when I signed that contract. I just know, I wrote down my future as champion, and Logan just happened to be holding it at the time. What I can tell you, is that Logan has made this very personal, for that I am very sure, and I don’t want to get into any specifics, but let me tell you if I see him tonight he’s going to wind up a dead man. I won’t have any problem taking care of that.
Old 02-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

BAM!!! Remarkable Mark Keaton here with an exciting new T-shirt from Vis Imperium! For only $285.95 plus shipping and handling, you too can be the coolest kid on the street, dude! Don't be the loser who forgets to go out and buy this thing, it's the cats meow. But wait! There's more! For the first two hundred customers to buy this shirt, you can get a SECOND VIS IMPERIUM T-SHIRT for only $205.13 ! Canadian!

This ad has been approved by Vis Imperium.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:11 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...
Lightbulb

Vlad was on his knees with both his hands tied above his head with a duct tape. His head is arched back; he was reluctant to be in that position, in fact, he was forced to arch his head by a Classic Bowie, touching his throat. The sharp teeth of that knife was ready to pierce through his flesh. The man who has gravitated the heartless Vlad is none other than his doppelganger, Vee Adzenhan. Vee has tears in his eyes but his hands were firm in holding that knife.

Vlad : You can never kill me. That's what differentiates YOU and ME. I am what they say You are not!

Vee: How you could do just all this to me?

Vlad: You know the answer, boy.

Vlad falls on the floor but before his heart stops it's beating, before his eyes shuts close forever, before everything fades completely away, he utters his final words.

Vlad: Now.... Blood... Is... on your... Hands...

Vee, with tears rolling down his eyes, looked at his hands. He goes on his knees and palmed his hands to his face and rubs it down only to make his entire face red. But... The blood disappears from his face. So does the body of Vlad in front of him. There's no trace of whatsoever happened at that juncture. Vee removes his hands off his face and looks right into the camera.

He gave that perpetual grin, the same grin of Vlad. He lets out a maniacal laugh as the screen fades.

???: Now that's how it'll happen, chaps. That is how Vlad will turn Vee into himself!

Another Vee appears in front of the camera pointing towards the video clip. He's a bit nerdy though, in his looks, wearing a big pair of glasses and combed down hair and a huge white lab coat.

Nerdy Vee: You see, Vlad never had any plans to replace Vee in this dimension. His plan is very simple. Turn Vee into Vlad. For those feeble-minded, here I give you an explanation.

Click for Spoiler:

Nedy Vee: Vlad is going to slowly infuse all his behaviours and attitude into Vee and slowly turn himself into the person he doesn't expect to be. Apparently, Vlad isn't going to live physically, but will relive the years he lost, mentally and psychologically, against the timeline in Vee's dimension. Vee is not even going to remember any of such events that happened. He's simply going to be VLAD!

Nerdy Vee adjusts his glasses with a pride on his face but his glasses just disappears in thin air. His expression changes into a shock.

Nerdy Vee: Ah, bugger! I forgot. Vee never wanted to be a needy scientist. Which means I never exist! But one thing folks, what I've shown you is in the foreseeable future but it May or May Not happen. It all depends! It's just...

Before he could finish, he vanishes in thin air...

Credits: Dave
Old 04-17-2017, 02:10 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

"There's blood in your hands..."

The old man of Vlad who was tied up in the dark room, a little bemused, when he said that to Vlad who was standing at the corner of the room showing his to his father.

"You are not metaphorically speaking, are you Father?" Vlad replied back without turning back, but whilst washing his blood stained hands in the sink.

"No" his father replied back quite simply, but followed, "You can't just jump into another dimension and keep killing..."

Vlad turned around swiftly; gave a defiant look that startled his father slightly.

"I've told you, I didn't kill anyone... Yet"

"Whatever that you're doing is a crime in that world too. You're just getting yourself in trouble"

"No father, I... maybe be a sinner but the blood will be in his hands" he gave a grin that startled his father more than anything.

Credits: Dave