WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Should Be The Next Mod?
The Crock 52 20.00%
Dagger Dias 133 51.15%
Coco The Monkey 75 28.85%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2012, 04:11 PM
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
20 says nobody goes near Tasty's post, even if equipped with an unusually long barge pole.
What is that, like $4?

I've got to admit, I'm surprised this election is as close as it is. Coco probably has this by a pretty safe lead, but it's only a 47/29/24 % difference right now. I think I expected it to be more like 60/35/5 %
sendpm.gif
Old 01-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Heel] Green Ranger View Post
What is that, like $4?

I've got to admit, I'm surprised this election is as close as it is. Coco probably has this by a pretty safe lead, but it's only a 47/29/24 % difference right now. I think I expected it to be more like 60/35/5 %
Just wait until the guys in the ABC Party actually get out and vote. Then you'll see how close this thing is going to get. Still a couple of days to go, and I don't think is over yet, not by a long shot.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:15 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
What the hell is this election thing you all are talking about?
Was my reaction.

I didnt need to be involved in all the other drivel...So, we are electing the next mod?

Well, Dagger was overbearing and proven to be a liar. Neither are behaviour I intend to reward with the desired result.

I like Crock. As of fairly recently.

Coco has probably been worthy of a spot for a long time. Maybe I have more faith in him than I should, but im always up for electing someone who isnt a kissass and would stand up for others.

there we go, easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-22-2012, 04:46 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
I made a post at the beginning of this election stating how that this election would accomplish nothing beyond causing division over an issue that is completely insignificant. Reading this thread, I want to go to my kitchen, grab myself a glass of wine, and enjoy other people's sour grapes.

The only thing that's become clear over the course of this election is that none of the three candidates have any idea what the job is that they're competing for. Seems about 95% of the participants in the election too. Now there's a whole bunch of people pissy at each other over what got said while you schmucks were deciding who the next guy that gets to clean up spam posts is.

I feel like we've accomplished something here, in the way that a train wreck provides jobs for salvage teams, environmental officers, engineers, and morticians.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvIsWin View Post
I voted based on the belief I felt each candidate thought they could be a good mod. Ultimately I voted Dagger with Crock closely behind and Coco the Monkey not even considered.

Even though this was just for a moderator position, I was under the impression that this election was supposed to be a somewhat legitimate process but it turned out to be a huge joke.

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
sendpm.gif
Old 01-22-2012, 05:19 PM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Heel] Green Ranger View Post
What is that, like $4?
I honestly hope you don't think that your currency is worth that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
sendpm.gif
Old 01-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Just wait until the guys in the ABC Party actually get out and vote. Then you'll see how close this thing is going to get. Still a couple of days to go, and I don't think is over yet, not by a long shot.
It does take awhile to get all those PMs out

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 01-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Coco has probably been worthy of a spot for a long time. Maybe I have more faith in him than I should, but im always up for electing someone who isnt a kissass and would stand up for others.
Coco is going to stand up for people? The guy who has run a whole campaign solely on look at me I am Coco is in it for the little guy? The guy who gave at most one semi serious answer when questioned toughly by Sly is going to stand up to him and make a difference? Spare me the bs. A vote for Coco is a vote for an entertaining few days. Maybe that is the best this election has to offer but no need to distort the facts into suggesting Coco is going to make a serious impact of any kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
20 says nobody goes near Tasty's post, even if equipped with an unusually long barge pole.
Most of it has been discussed enough that it doesn't need any further input for people to make up their mind how they feel about it all. However, I will touch on the Crock vs Dagger aspect. Why would someone vote Dagger over Crock? It is interesting to me that we are supposed to believe Crock is better simply because Dagger didn't succeed when he tried. At least you know Dagger has the desire to do some of the stuff associated with the job. Maybe he needs to learn some more as he goes along but so would any of the candidates. Crock never even tried so I can see how people would not want to reward him for that. I have routinely heard how he is supposedly good at such things but in spite of being called out by myself, Sly and others he hasn't even tried to show it. This leads me to believe this idea that he is definitely better might not be as true as others seem to be convinced. Sounds to me more like they just like Crock better and are willing to overlook many of the negative similarities between him and Dagger because of it, while blindly forgiving his laziness.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
It does take awhile to get all those PMs out
It sure does, and when they all do get sent out, I expect the ABC guys to come out in droves, which should tighten the race significantly.

Of course, that only applies to Dagger. I'm sure there have been no PM's sent out by anyone trying to get support for Coco or Crock. I mean, Coco in particular is so busy standing up for the little guy, he's far too busy to PM anyone for support.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Taught Elvis how to play karate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Captain Morgan Freeman

Ill be glad when this elections over and all this bitching stops.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

You guys do know you aren't being force to come into this part of the forum, right? If you don't like it then simply ignore it. If you want nothing to do with it then don't get involved. It's not that hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif