WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Should Be The Next Mod?
The Crock 52 20.00%
Dagger Dias 133 51.15%
Coco The Monkey 75 28.85%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Unregistered User

LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to LilacFray

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Heel] Green Ranger View Post
Just lost a LOT of respect for you. I mean, I can disagree till kingdom come with your opinions on things, but that shit doesn't bother me. But throwing down THIS card is just a complete bitch move. Talk about getting "the last word in"! I seriously hate when people do that. You throw a bunch of mud in an argument, and then say "I'm not going to listen to you anymore, see ya later. BTW, if you respond to this you're a tool and have to have the last word". Such a hypocrite, and incredibly disrespectful. On the topic of debate tactics, it's basically boxing your opponent in a corner where he can either give up to save face (even though he still feels you are wrong), or defend himself and look like a "tool" because you were the "Bigger man" and walked away.

If you want to walk out, walk out. Just go, and be a man about it. Sorry for freaking out, this is just one of my biggest pet-peeves. That and when people delete your comments on Facebook or any other public forum because they don't agree with you. Seriously drives me insane.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours.

One of my biggest pet peeves too!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2012, 07:41 AM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Good point Tasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
I'm pretty sure China and Japan use water and toilet paper. Much like us, something which you seem to have difficulty in understanding. You just assumed this stuff and went along with it because you are so full of yourself.
Dude... you use your hand to wipe your ass!

Quote:
The only person you are probably entertaining is yourself. Because everyone thinks that this is a pointless arguement at best and that you are an idiot for starting it.
If you've been paying attention, lots of people have been entertained. Though you deserve a lot of the credit, you losing your cool over comments about wiping your butt was crucial. Then again, I am the Master Manipulator.

Quote:
Bar room people =/= most people. Most were your comrades anyway.
Wrong. Most of the people that responded to my friend I had no idea I would reach. I find it quite touching that I appealed to so many people I had no idea I could appeal to.

Quote:

You are coming across as a complete dumbass with no life and certainly no source of entertainment like most e-bullies do. Who says I am losing my cool? It's been hilarious to see you try and troll me with a meaningless arguement and even claim that there is something like a "driver's seat" in this idiotic arguement. In fact what I have been saying throughout this conversation is that what you are saying is pointless while you have been going on about the toilet paper stuff. Again, who's the idiot here?
Again... YOU! I was drunk when I was writing that stuff last night, and I still got the better of you!

And you STILL DON'T GET IT! It's half hilarious, half frustrating. The toilet paper IS the point. You're like an idiot robot, and with the flip of a switch (in this case, toilet paper) one can make you ramble off like a moron, embarrassing yourself every step along the way.

Quote:
Again the only people I have seen call me a douchebag in this thread are Crock and Jose so you cannot ascertain from that what the majority thinks. Or would you like to have another poll and try to convince them that I am a douchebag and fail once again like you failed in the elections?
That might be a good idea. I'll see what we can do.

Quote:
And finally the fact that you are staying up late at night just to mess with some stranger makes me feel sorry for you.
Like I said... drunk. And the funny part is, immediately after I made my last response, I went to bed.

Quote:
EDIT: Just wanted to say that this will be my last post in this thread. I am sure the tool JGlass will reply because he seems intent to have the last word in an arguement he was supposedly relaxed about. Thank God I have turned off the quote notification or else this would have been a great annoyance.
Lulz, you just make it too easy.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlassius the Illustrious View Post
What? Fucking with someone about their methods of ass cleaning? No, absolutely not.

Goddamn hand wiper...
I meant where did this toilet paper conversation start? I may not be up on my internet sarcasm but surely you can't mean that he literally doesn't use toilet paper. Right? Please? Rattlesnake? Say it aint so.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
I meant where did this toilet paper conversation start? I may not be up on my internet sarcasm but surely you can't mean that he literally doesn't use toilet paper. Right? Please? Rattlesnake? Say it aint so.
Does this look like a guy who uses toilet paper to you?

Click for Spoiler:
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
In many third world countries toilet paper is a luxury that most can't afford.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:45 PM

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

I didn't realize Rattlesnake was from a third world country. Guess I don't pay enough attention around here. I also didn't realize it was a luxury. Shows my ignorance. The things we take for granted.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2012, 12:47 PM

By the way, why are we still posting in this thread. The was supposed to be about the election which has been over for days. I think we should say congrats to Dagger and move on.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
Does this look like a guy who uses toilet paper to you?

Click for Spoiler:
An excremental!
sendpm.gif