WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-02-2015, 04:11 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuzzy View Post
jesus christ, if my kid said that spinner belt was his favorite, it might have to be my favorite as well.
If my kid said it was his favorite he'd be getting put up for adoption
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:57 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I guessing you don’t have kids.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 10-02-2015, 12:30 PM

Skuzzy is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
If my kid said it was his favorite he'd be getting put up for adoption
no need to go that far brother.

a trip to Suplex City would be just fine
Old 10-04-2015, 02:57 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
I guessing you don’t have kids.
I'm a virgin
Old 10-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Scratch Logo vs. Network Logo

Shop.WWE WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belts

Mattel WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belts

Mattel Intercontinental Championship Title Belts

Mattel United States Championship Title Belts

Shop.WWE Divas Championship Title Belts

Mattel WWE World Tag Team Championship Title Belts

Old 07-21-2016, 10:43 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

All 7 Shop.WWE. Com Toy Championship Title Belts. Please don't mind the Jakks Championship Title Belts in the background. HAHA!!

Old 07-24-2016, 12:18 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Old 07-24-2016, 04:01 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That NXT title looks like it's photoshopped in lol

Do you have any TNA belts? The current world title that Sting brought in to replace Jeff's Immortal one, I think I'm the only fan of it lol
Old 07-24-2016, 11:56 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by ヒュー G. レックション View Post
That NXT title looks like it's photoshopped in lol

Do you have any TNA belts? The current world title that Sting brought in to replace Jeff's Immortal one, I think I'm the only fan of it lol
The NXT Championship Title Belt is the ugliest, most boring, piece I own, and I have the Hardcore and nWo Championship Title Belts in my collection. WWE Championship Title Belts are to NXT storylines as WWE storylines are to NXT Championship Title Belts. The only reason why I have it is because I ran out of $#!+ to buy.

The Jakks TNA Championship Title Belts I have are on the right of the bottom 4 shelves. These are the only ones Jakks made for some reason. They never made a toy version of the current one.

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 07-24-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Here’s what I think about the new WWE Universal Championship Title Belt…

The Bad.

I do not like the all red leather strap. In fact, I don’t like straps to be any other color except for black. I didn’t like white, blue, or lavender WWE Championship Title Belts (Winged Eagle). I didn’t like yellow, blue or white Intercontinental Championship Title Belts. I didn’t like the red TNA LeGloVision Of The Mountain Championship Title Belt. I don’t like the current white Intercontinental Championship Title Belt. All of these Championship Title Belts look much better on a black strap.

I do not like the black painted swoosh. As soon as I saw Dean Ambrose enter the ring with the unchanged WWE World Championship Title Belt, I had a strong feeling that WWE Universal Championship Title Belt wasn’t going to look what we all anticipated. I would have preferred the red area on the Universal Championship Title Belt to be limited to only being behind the logo, exactly like the current Women’s Championship Title Belt, and the rest of the strap being black. This, of course, would have meant that the World Championship Title Belt would have to change everything red on it to blue. This is what I would have preferred.

The Good.

I like the Big W Championship Title Belts. I liked the Big Scratch and I like the Big Network. The design itself is okay with me, and replacing the nameplate feature with the SuperStar side plates is a great way to promote the company and the current Champion at any given time. The 3 Big Ws (Universal, World, and Women’s) do look good together. The inverse scheme isn’t bad, but like I said, it could have been better. I wonder what it would look like if we swapped the plates on the Universal and World Championship Title Belts.

I love the fact that I don’t like Universal Championship Title Belt enough to want to buy an adult sized version, metal or Commemorative (acrylic plastic). I, of course, will be getting the kids sized toy versions from both Shop.WWE and from Mattel, as well as the action figure sized version from Mattel when they eventually have them available for purchase. Let the wait…begin!!