Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2016, 08:02 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
That is a pretty cool idea for a collection. I never would've thought of collecting replica wrestling belts. If I started a collection, I'd want to start with Stone Colds smoking skull Championship belt.
Let me tell you something, it’s never ever too late to start. In fact, it’s better to start now, than before. The reason being is that the quality of the replica Championship Title Belts have increased incredibly. The leather is better than before, though still not as good as getting Championship Title Belts releathered. The plates are double the size, going from 2 mm to 4 mm, for most of the Championship Title Belts. The price however has doubled since I started. If you catch a sale, which happens quite often, you’ll get an excellent deal. The second hand market, from what I’m told, isn’t bad, but I personally haven’t bought any outside of Shop.WWE.com. There is much more info on this hobby. Check out BeltTalk.com to chat with the experts.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote