WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-16-2018, 01:36 PM
stingray11214's Avatar
stingray11214 stingray11214 is offline
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New York City
Age: 52
Posts: 916
stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Personally, while i thought it was a nice gesture on their part to honor the career of Moolah with this battle royal, Mostly because i wasn't aware of all the allegations against her, i understood why they pulled her off the match, but at the same time if this was just a sponsor thing, do you really believe that the sponsors would be o.k. with Chyna being honored in that way. Somebody that was just a trainwreck and a horrible person in general. Yes what she did doesn't compared to what Moolah supposedly did, but still it's not really the image you want you're battle royal to have either.

I also feel that those that praise Chyna but are outrage about Moolah are just plain hypocrites in my opinion. Again not comparing what Chyna did to what moolah did because it's 2 completely different thing but let's face it, both we're horrible peoples and both deserves to be outcast from the wrestling business if were rating them by what they did in their personal lives.

If i was them, my choice would have been either Sherri or just honor Mae Young again. At this point both are pretty much save choice even through i'm sure with some digging, fans could find something horrible to put on them but at less you wouldn't get the outrage they got with Moolah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
What did Chyna do that was so horrible?

I'm not aware of much more than some bad personal decisions and mean comments that some would justify at best as truthful and at worst drug and mental illness induced.
Let me say, for the umpteenth time on this Forum, why Chyna will not be in the HoF in the IMMEDIATE future. If it was about Vince alone, she probably would have been in already. If it was about Vince AND Stephanie alone, she might have been in THIS YEAR'S class (via the Women's Revolution). However, with the rise of bullying in our schools, VKM is NOT ABOUT to put crosshairs on his Granddaughters backs. And, the minute it is announced that Chyna is going into the HoF, those girls are going to hear it. And, if you do not think that is the case, you are saying that you were never a kid. Kids know how to look for Wikipedia, and they will use it as ammunition. The schoolyard has not changed in all those years. The last thing Stephanie wants to see after coming home from a meeting with sponsors is her youngest daughter running to her in tears saying that the kids in School said Chyna was her Mommy and her Daddy dirty movies with Chyna.

Though Chyna's transgressions are basically a nothing burger as compared to Moolah's, it is the effect that is may have on the immediate McMahon family universe that causes the most concern. Never mind that Chyna was basically a side show and not much more.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-19-2018, 03:56 PM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,834
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

i just thought since this video came up today about one of Moolah's student defending here that i would post it here since i feel this won't make the main site.

I know it probably won't change anybody's mind about Moolah but i just find it refreshing to see somebody coming to here defense

here the link to the video: https://youtu.be/dmtMEFZF9Ow
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-19-2018, 04:22 PM
LibSuperstar LibSuperstar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 35
Posts: 73
LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55
i just thought since this video came up today about one of Moolah's student defending here that i would post it here since i feel this won't make the main site.

I know it probably won't change anybody's mind about Moolah but i just find it refreshing to see somebody coming to here defense

here the link to the video: https://youtu.be/dmtMEFZF9Ow
Her last line doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement. Leilani Kai also did an interview on Madusa’s podcast so we’ll see what she has to say.
__________________
Twitter: @libsuperstar
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-20-2018, 06:42 AM
MrMojoRisin MrMojoRisin is offline
Registered User
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 965
MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrMojoRisin worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Personally, while i thought it was a nice gesture on their part to honor the career of Moolah with this battle royal, Mostly because i wasn't aware of all the allegations against her, i understood why they pulled her off the match, but at the same time if this was just a sponsor thing, do you really believe that the sponsors would be o.k. with Chyna being honored in that way. Somebody that was just a trainwreck and a horrible person in general. Yes what she did doesn't compared to what Moolah supposedly did, but still it's not really the image you want you're battle royal to have either.

I also feel that those that praise Chyna but are outrage about Moolah are just plain hypocrites in my opinion. Again not comparing what Chyna did to what moolah did because it's 2 completely different thing but let's face it, both we're horrible peoples and both deserves to be outcast from the wrestling business if were rating them by what they did in their personal lives.

If i was them, my choice would have been either Sherri or just honor Mae Young again. At this point both are pretty much save choice even through i'm sure with some digging, fans could find something horrible to put on them but at less you wouldn't get the outrage they got with Moolah.
LOL whatever there pal.

Chyna was a horrible person? How exactly?

- was she horrible when her boyfriend cheated on her with her bosses daughter? A boss she'd completely transformed her body for?
- was she horrible when that boss pushed her into doing Playboy?
- was she horrible when she got fired by that boss because his daughter felt uncomfortable having her new boyfriends ex working for them?
- was she horrible when all that time on the road for that wonderful boss exposed her to the drugs and addiction that she would ultimately spend the remainder of her life struggling with?
- was she horrible when the WWE refused to let her use the name she was famous for to earn a living?
- was she horrible later in her life when she moved to Japan to teach English to children?

or is it because she did porn? Was she horrible because she chose to earn a living for a time at something completely legal and potentially highly lucrative?

Moolah was a pimp. She trafficked young women for sex. She held those same women down professionally. She stole their money. She knowingly and willingly sent them off to be raped.

How do you possibly compare the two?

One was a victim, and led a tragic life because of it. The other victimized a lot of women, and did it for decades. She was celebrated her entire life for it.

Knowing the difference between the two isn't hypocrisy. Doing mental gymnastics to make the two equal is though.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-20-2018, 07:47 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,834
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
LOL whatever there pal.

Chyna was a horrible person? How exactly?

- was she horrible when her boyfriend cheated on her with her bosses daughter? A boss she'd completely transformed her body for?
- was she horrible when that boss pushed her into doing Playboy?
- was she horrible when she got fired by that boss because his daughter felt uncomfortable having her new boyfriends ex working for them?
- was she horrible when all that time on the road for that wonderful boss exposed her to the drugs and addiction that she would ultimately spend the remainder of her life struggling with?
- was she horrible when the WWE refused to let her use the name she was famous for to earn a living?
- was she horrible later in her life when she moved to Japan to teach English to children?

or is it because she did porn? Was she horrible because she chose to earn a living for a time at something completely legal and potentially highly lucrative?

Moolah was a pimp. She trafficked young women for sex. She held those same women down professionally. She stole their money. She knowingly and willingly sent them off to be raped.

How do you possibly compare the two?

One was a victim, and led a tragic life because of it. The other victimized a lot of women, and did it for decades. She was celebrated her entire life for it.

Knowing the difference between the two isn't hypocrisy. Doing mental gymnastics to make the two equal is though.
First of all in what kind of fantasy land do you live in? None of what you wrote about what happened to chyna is true, in fact for most of what you wrote it was the other way around.

She wanted to do playboy,

she wasn't fired her contract expires and they didn't renew her contract because she was asking for more money then she was worth

She transformed her body not for Hunter but for her own career advancement

She blamed everybody for her drug problems instead of looking in the mirror and realising that she was the problems not everybody, in fact, wwe tried to help her out on different occasion and she refuse it every time. The fact is she never was a good person, she use everybody to get advance her own career and when she didn't get her way, she started to blame everybody for her downfall. She even blame her trainer killer kowalski and the wrestling fans for her misfortuned. Porn is just another crappy way she found to blame vince and HHH for her misfortunes.

The thing is, I can compare both moolah and chyna because moolah story is based on rumors and allegations that former students who couldn't cut it in wrestling started against her and fans bought it just like you bought everything that came out of chyna' s mouth. People do lie when they hold a grudge against somebody, you just need to realise that not everything That's reported in the newsletters and shoot interview is 100% true.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices