WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
A) Goldberg wins in a squash, Owens activates his rematch and steals the belt back
Ha, other than the squash idea that would actually be sweet. Owens did say he gets a rematch for the Universal title anytime he wants, why not at Wrestlemania? Owens would be a made man and steal the show if he became US champion and than defeated a beat up Brock Lesnar or Goldberg to win the Universal title to end the show. Won't happen but one can dream. Green rep for creativity.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWE Women's Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Lesnar as champion in 2017 could happen in my eyes. In 2016 Lesnar wrestled in 5 PPVs (Rumble, Fastlane, Mania, Summerslam and Survivor Series) and also wrestled in multiple house shows.

Same thing happened in 2015 as well.

Now, after Wrestlemania has ended, Lesnar will already have wrestled in 2. Summerslam will be the 3rd one. So Lesnar still has two more matches that the WWE can add between WM and Summerslam, which has 4 PPVs in that time period, for RAW alone. Take out some of Lesnar's house show dates and turn them into PPV matches and I think Lesnar can have a good reign. He won't be there every week, but him wrestling every couple of PPVs could work.

The problem with Lesnar in 2014 was that he disappeared from September till January. 3,5 months. If WWE can lower Lesnar's absnces to 1,5 month from 3,5, then it could work.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:40 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

People are going to mock and smash me, but I truly believe that following Brock Lesnar destroying Goldberg in short time, Paul Heyman will say something along the lines that Wrestlemania deserves a moment and that Goldberg wasnt a main event worthy, throws open challenge out. I see AJ Styles, fresh of his LOSS to Shane O Mac coming out, and beating Lesnar and ending Mania as the WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION. Between the rumours of him going to Raw, his throw away match with Shane at the biggest show of the year, and Heyamn recently in dark matches having Lesnar have open challenges, it makes sense to me. Hoping Vince is looking at the bigger picture, a face or heel AJ can either have instant matches with Samoa Joe or Kevin Owens or a returning Finn Balor or Roman Reigns. Looks win-win for mine, fans go home happy, Lesnar not holding a title we wont see for months on end. AJ vs Rollins anybody?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote