WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-15-2017, 09:01 PM
With the safety off!!
ECW Champion

Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
While i wouldn't mind seeing reigns get the rub in this current incarnation of his character, he really doesn'T need it anymore. WWE as pretty much accomplish what they wanted with him, he another John Cena. Reigns get cheer by a certains section of the crowd and get booed by a certain section of the crowd. He's become the guy that the hardcore wrestling fans like to boo because it's the cool thing to do so he's pretty much the guy on raw right now, plus if i believe that last stats that came out about merchandise sale, the guy is no 2 behind John cena as far as merchandise sale is concern and nobody is even coming close to him.

So if you need to give the rub to somebody, i would go with either one but i would rather see joe get it
I agree that Reigns doesn't need it, but I will disagree with something else you said. Now keep in mind I'm stating my own opinion here and the opinion of others I know personally, not the rest of the WWE Universe.

We don't boo Roman Reigns because we think it's cool to do so, we don't boo him at all. When Reigns comes out most people I know including myself sit quietly not saying a word. The guy isn't hated and he's not a bad wrestler. I personally find him boring and as a huge fan of the Shield I'm saddened to say I don't care if they ever get back together again. Seeing Reigns week in and week out in his Shield attire, hearing the music has ruined any thrill I would have had if the three of them came out together. In short I'm tired of him and find no connection with his character at all. The Shield was special and now it isn't, for me anyway.

Not trying to bash him just telling the truth. So some fans boo him maybe because they think it's cool, but there are a lot of others out there who just simply don't like the guy anymore and don't care. Like I've said before, it's like getting the same meal for dinner every night. How long would it take before you are sick of it.

By the way I wish the Lesnar rub would go to someone else as well, but again sadly it probably won't.

Last edited by Navi : 03-15-2017 at 09:03 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:12 PM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
While most of us feel that Reigns will get the rub, I think that most of us also would prefer that it be someone else. Roman Reigns is pretty much already "the guy" as far as Vince is concerned; if Reigns hadn't failed the drug test last summer, there's a very strong possibility that he'd be going into WrestleMania XXXIII as WWE Universal Champion.

As was mentioned earlier, this looks so much like Vince doing what he'd done with John Cena in that he puts all, or nearly all, of his eggs in one basket in that he builds a single wrestler up to such an astonishing degree that almost nobody seems like a credible opponent. Among other reasons, I'm of the opinion that a lot of fans sense this as well and is why some are so vehemently opposed to Reigns being in this spot. As I've mentioned in a lot of other posts, I'd prefer to see WWE go the Attitude Era route and have a bunch of guys so well built up that any of them can legitimately step into the main event scene at any given moment. While Austin and the Rock were the top guys during the AE, you still had guys like Taker, Jericho, Foley, Angle, Triple H who had the credibility to take on or defeat Austin or the Rock as they weren't built up so high that nobody came off looking as though they were in their league.
Indeed, at present, WWE has, alongwith Roman Reigns, huge similarly aged talents like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and Braun Strowman.
Finn Balor is also only 35 as well.

So the future ME scene in WWE is locked down comfortably for the next decade only if WWE put effort into building each one of them and making them all 'Look Strong'.

At Mania in a couple of weeks, have Reigns retire Taker and Rollins do likewise to HHH. Even Kevin Owens could be given a huge boost by smacking Y2J around also.
Time for WWE to cash in on the current crop of amazing full-time talents they have instead of continuing to make them seem as chumps whenever the part-timers come into town.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:59 AM
WWE Women's Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If you believe what as been reported, they are building toward lesnar vs reigns for the universal championship at wrestlemania next year. So that probably means that either lesnar will drop the championship somewhere this year only to get it back before mania or he's going to be universal champion until wrestlemania 34 where he's going to lose to reigns.

So I guessing if it's true and lesnar doesn't dop the title until next year's mania, their going to be a lot of iwc fans that are goig to be angry at wwe for not giving the belt to balor or joe before going into mania and his main event match with reigns.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:36 PM
ROH Pure Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize1990 View Post
Rewind the clock back to November 20th, 2016 to the Big 4 PPV, Survivor Series, the main event of the evening was The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar vs the returning Bill Goldberg. Lesnar is still riding high from ending the streak two and a half years ago while Goldberg is wrestling his first match since WM 20. Speed through 1:26 worth of action and Goldberg has shocked the world while sending us, the IWC, into some form of madness. The consensus was any full time wrestler who could benefit from the Lesnar rub lost that opportunity to Goldberg and that breaking the streak was a huge waste. But what if I told you that this wasn't the case?

Fast forward a few months and in 2 matches, Goldberg seems to be the monster that Lesnar was/still is. If things go the way we think they're going to go, Brock gets his win back from Goldberg at Mania and not only regains his aura as the baddest man in a WWE ring, he'd then be the Universal Champion and, unless he loses the title in a multi-man match, sets a full timer up with the rub of a lifetime once again. My questions to the members of the WrestleZone Forums are:

1) If the story plays out the way it does above, does Lesnar regain his status as an "unstoppable monster"?

2) In a bigger picture, do we worry too much about certain results like Lesnar/Goldberg of Survivor Series 2016 because it doesn't fit what we believe the long term plan should be?
My question to you is this.

If you think it is wrong that Goldberg beat Brock, and ruined his "aura", and think that a new guy should have done it instead, then do you feel the same when it was Brock Lesnar, not a new guy, who ended the Undertaker's winning Streak, and did it ruin the Taker's "aura", or is it only a problem when your precious Brock loses?

I laughed when someone finally squashed that self-entitled piece of shit, Brock Lesnar. He can go back to UFC (oh no he can't because he has a drug ban). Sure, Goldberg is an entitled POS as well, but he doesn't leave, come back, leave, come back year and year.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:44 PM
ROH Pure Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Why is okay for someone like Brock to be unstoppable, according to all of you, and not for Cena or Reigns to be?

You mark for Brock, a guy who doesn't care about WWE, and doesn't love the sport, but loves the money that came from it. Yet you bag Roman Reigns for being "unstoppable", for being used the same way Brock is?

You just don't like Cena or Roman because VINCE pushed them. People here hate Vince McMahon so much that they will never give him credit for anything, or support who he pushes. Yet Brock has Vince over a barrel, and you love it, because Brock is doing what you wish you could do, and did do by throwing tantrums like babies until your darling Daniel Bryan was SHOEHORNED into the main event at Wrestlemania XXX.

Brock doesn't respect WWE, and deep down, neither do many of you, so, of course, you like Brock, whereas you see someone like Cena as a fanboy, a sycophant, so you feel to boo him because he has more passion for the sport in his little finger than Brock or many of you have in your entire bodies.