WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-09-2017, 04:17 AM
WWE Women's Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Wrestlemania XXXIII - WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Match

So on smackdown, daniel bryan announce that alexa bliss would defend her women's title against every available women on the smackdown roster which made me think when they did something similar a couple of years ago with aj lee.

The question is will we have surprise particpants in this match because I doubt that alexa will face only 4womens in this match (lynch, james, natalya, carmella). I cold see this match as a good place for a couple of returns for tamina, eva marie and if she's o.k for mania naomi.

But I could also she maybe a debut for a nxt womens on the main roster like maybe asuka to show up for this match or maybe a twist with having emma come back on that match which would explain why she never debuted on raw even with all thse vignette.

Anyway, this will be an interesting match to watch probably a clustrfuck if they do the same type of match they did the last time with aj lee but still you got so many opportunity to surprise fans with this match.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:01 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

This is going on the pre show so don't go expecting a debut in the match, though middle of the road returns are likely.

When Asuka makes her debut it definitely isn't going to be away from Charlotte and Sasha.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:27 PM
I LIVE IN A #$@%&^!! GARBAGE CAN!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Asuka is working SmackDown house shows this month, filling in for the injured Naomi if I'm not mistaken, so, in the thread I created addressing if this means that she could be getting called up soon, this MIGHT indicate that she'll be on the blue brand when/if she's brought up. Of course, it could also be nothing more than she's filling in a needed spot at the moment.

As the OP mentioned, the first thing that sprung to mind was that they were going to do the whole Vickie Guerrero Invitational thing that they did for WrestleMania XXX in which AJ Lee defended the title against what was, pretty much, the main roster at the time. Basically, it was a 7 minute match that was primarily to fill time as there was no real "WrestleMania moment" to be had. I hope they don't go that route as I think it'd be kind of cool to see some sort of gauntlet match, but that's probably not going to happen.

I don't see Asuka debuting for this match. As Jake pointed out, this comes off like something that'll be one of the 3 or 4 matches that take place on the kickoff show. Asuka is undefeated and if she retains her title at the TakeOver event the night before, she'll be the first year long champ in NXT history. If they're gonna debut her, I don't see it being in this sort of match as it's just too underwhelming for someone so dominant.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 03-15-2017, 03:29 AM
Gribble me this, Gribble me that...
WWE Diva's Champion

The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...

I posted something earlier but it was removed, im guessing I put it in the wrong place. So here's an idea for this match.

It is announced as a Gauntlet match with Bliss out first. She is introduced to the newest member of the Smackdown Live! Women's roster, Asuka.

Asuka proceeds to beat every single woman on the Smackdown Live! roster (with each match getting closer and closer as she tires), becoming the new Smackdown Womens Champion on the biggest stage. She looks like a credible badass, she adds someone to the razor thin women's division, Smackdowns throwaway match doesn't look so bad, and we have a new interesting storyline going forward.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:41 AM
WWE Women's Champion

wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...wrestlingmasters55 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The more I think about it the less I want to see asuka debut in this match, smackdown as already a pretty good women's roster and really doesn't need the extra body. Asuka really need to debut on raw which is the brand that really is in need of other women on the brand.

As for this match, I could see a couple of returns like tamina and eva marie,

What I could see is that you do a gautlet match and either becky or mickie wins the match, then you here the announcer introduce eva marie, and eva comes from behind and pin whoever is in the ring by holding the tights
Old 03-15-2017, 05:12 AM
Gribble me this, Gribble me that...
WWE Diva's Champion

The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...The Gribbler is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
The more I think about it the less I want to see asuka debut in this match, smackdown as already a pretty good women's roster and really doesn't need the extra body. Asuka really need to debut on raw which is the brand that really is in need of other women on the brand.

As for this match, I could see a couple of returns like tamina and eva marie,

What I could see is that you do a gautlet match and either becky or mickie wins the match, then you here the announcer introduce eva marie, and eva comes from behind and pin whoever is in the ring by holding the tights
Smackdown has more bodies but less depth if that makes sense. Becky, Micky and Alexa are the only credible womens bodies.

I mean Natalya is there, but hasn't really been important for years. Becky isn't the bonafide star that Charlotte and Sasha are. Mickie is years removed from her best but is still the best on their roster and Alexa is still finding her way.

Naomi is a curiosity, but has no actual cred. RAW only has 4 names, but all 4 are credible champions. It's a weird split.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:05 PM

Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...Pika is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gribbler View Post
Smackdown has more bodies but less depth if that makes sense. Becky, Micky and Alexa are the only credible womens bodies.
Yeah it is kind of weird that despite how repetitive RAW is with their booking they still have a women's division that feels stronger. It was kind of lame around the time Hell in a Cell had a female main event Becky and Bliss had a Tables match or something as somewhat of a response. Then they had hyped the cage match, and the feud was stale before that. Didn't see good responses to either matches, but we still do like the wrestlers.

I didn't get Naomi. It's cool and all, and going back the build wasn't actually random. It just had no real purpose or made you get behind her. Fair view on Natalya. I do like her a lot, but her character is just questionable and it's hard to invest into her after continuous ups and downs.

Carmella was actually beating a lot of these girls up and cut a few promo's that were unexpected from her. Not sure what kills it, but I'd probably guess her lack of in ring skill. I do like her, and get the character but it's kind of whatever.

As progressive as I view Smackdown being in comparison to what RAW is a lot of the time.. their women's division is kind of lacking.

I didn't see you mention Bella / Maryse, but I think adjusting their booking can make both of them boost the whole ordeal. Not really a fan of Bella or anything, but she's liked heavily and can actually kind of wrestle in one way or another. Considering there is literally only one face, it'd be a good idea to throw her or maybe even Brie back in the consistent mix.

Carmella / Bliss are heels. James / Natalya are tweeners (at furthest) who lean heavily to a heel side. Becky has been the only consistent face for months, and the only time they had another was Naomi who was very. very. brief. It almost makes me wanting a second womens belt just so this one doesn't seem like a complete novelty piece.

I love the new Mansionz album.

Ta-Gar, Lord of the Volcano.