WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 02:27 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default WZCW 10th Anniversary Show

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

The building is sold out in the SAP Center in San Jose, California. Thousands of fans have been packed into the arena for what promises to be a night of gigantic celebration. Our commentary team for tonight is the trio of Sebastian Copeland, Cat Connor and Jack Cohen. All three are dressed up in their best formal attire as the camera pans through the crowd, showing various signs supporting wrestler, until we come to a stop at the announce desk.

Copeland: Hello and welcome to what is surely going to be one of the biggest nights in WZCW history. It is the ten-year anniversary of the organization and we are live from the arena where the very first Meltdown down took place. Iím Sebastian Copeland and Iím joined by my wonderful broadcast partners, Jack Cohen and Cat Connor.

Cohen: A huge night indeed, Seabass! Weíve got the return of King for a Day tonight when six competitors step into the Elimination Chamber. Also, weíve got Hall of Famer versus Hall of Famer when Steamboat Ricky goes one-on-one against Big Will. We havenít seen both of them for years so itís going to be a real treat for some of the newer fans of WZCW.

Connor: And in the main event we will see Titus Avison defend the Eurasian Championship against Tyrone Blades. Thatís a dream match which will happen for the very first time tonight. Can Titus retain his title again, extending his reign which is already very impressive against the greatest superstar to ever compete in WZCW?

The announcers are cut off unexpectedly as the titantron lights up and music begins playing throughout the arena.

The boos in the arena are extremely loud as Titus Avison struts onto the stage with the Eurasian Championship around his waist. A large smirk is on his face as he paces back and forth for a moment, slapping at the gold around his waist before walking down the entrance ramp. He shouts back at some of the fans who taunt him, reminding them that he has held the title for well over six hundred days up until this point.

Copeland: What is he doing out here?

Cohen: Can you think of a better way to start the ten-year anniversary show than with the greatest champion in WZCW history?

Titus takes the centre of the ring, a microphone in his hand and waits until his music has faded out. He soaks in all the boos from the audience before speaking into the microphone.

Titus: Ten yearsÖ wow. For ten years WZCW has been the very peak of professional wrestling and entertainment. WZCW has entertained millions around the world, given people chances to change their lives, created a passionate audience and put on amazing events across the globe. From the very first Meltdown which took place in this very building, from all four corners of the world until we found ourselves right back here on this night of celebration. WZCW has remained the place to be.

A small pause by Titus as he looks around the arena. The fans offer a faint cheer from the kind words so far.

Titus: And itís all because of me! For the past decade, I havenít just been part of WZCW, I am Mr. WZCW. I have wrestled in more big matches than anybody else on the roster. I have seen this company at the lowest low and I have put it on my freakiní back to the point where we are a global company. Tonight, you will see countless superstars return tonight but the truth is that they wouldnít have a place to return to if not for what I did in the early years of WZCW.

The crowd boos as Titus unclips the Eurasian Championship and raises it into the air.

Titus: I am Mr. WZCW, this night is about me! I carry Meltdown to this very day as the fixture of that show. The main event, week in and week out, while the so called World Champion finds himself on Ascension. I am the guy they put as the face of the flagship show, the A Show and itís that because I say so! Make no mistake, without me there is no WZCW. I am the face of this brand, the face of the company, the face of professional wrestlingÖ I am because I say I damn well am!

Copeland: Who's music is that? I haven't heard it-Oh, wait just a minute now, Mr. WZCW. I think somebody would have to disagree with that statement and he is coming out right now.

Connor: Matt Tastic is just as much Mr. WZCW as Titus has ever been. Especially after the way Titus has acted these past two years, I think he gave that honour up long ago.

Cohen: You both sound pathetic! Titus is Mr. WZCW and donít you forget it.

A big cheer from the crowd however Titus looks very irritated, turning towards the stage where Matt Tastic emerges. Matt walks down the aisle slowly hands in pocket, a new look with a nothing a hoodie over his head and for old times sake, his Baez mask. He stops midway looking at his surrounds before getting on the apron and sitting on the top turnbuckle. He takes his mask off and tilts his head a little before pulling a microphone out from behind his back.

Titus: What do you want? You canít come out here and ruin my moment.

Tastic: .........does everything have to be about you, Titus? We get it. Youíre the longest reigning Eurasian Champion of all time. If you're not here to defend it, shut the hell up, then.

A huge cheer from the audience and they jump onto their feet. Titus begins shaking his head and laughs.

Titus: I'm sorry, but who let the Edgelord out? Nice try, Tastic. No, tonight you donít get the honour of stepping into this ring with a chance at my title. I decide when I defend it and tonight Iíll be competing in the main event like I also do. Iíll be headlining this show and on ESPN later tonight after I retain it yet again! I donít bother with the likes of you. Washed up, yesterdayís news and a fraction of the man who once challenged me many years ago.

Tastic: You're not wrong. I've f*cked up a lot recently. But as far as washed up is concerned, remember that time you failed so much, you repeatedly tried to win the Mayhem title and lost? I mean, it was so sad, they retired the title for years. It comes around Titus.

Titus: You know damn well I never concerned myself with the Mayhem division. Why waste my time doing backyard wrestling style matches on the undercard when I can perform the most pure style of wrestling on the biggest stage?

Tastic: RightÖ Now it's about "pure" wrestling since you failed at "garbage" wrestling. Hell, you failed at Tag Team wrestling too, didn't you? How many Tag Team Championships do you have? Surely, Mr. WZCW would have been a tag champion.

Titus scoffs, flicking his hair back as he raises his voice.

Titus: I donít need a partner to gain championship gold! Why even bother when I could claim the World Championship, twice!

Tastic: Been there. Done that and my first reign is longer than both of yours combined. Titus, it seems that for all your bragging, you've just clutched to two or three accomplishments. I, on the other hand, have left my blood, sweat and tears inside this ring across every division in company has to offer. Literally. It pisses me off, but I admit it. I've cried.
I got thrown off this turnbuckle to that hard floor, flat on my back, the night I thought I'd finally win that title you hold there.

The crowd cheers as Tastic jumps off the turnbuckle and approaches Titus.

Tastic: You arenít Mr. WZCW. I am! I have won every title in this company and some multiple times over. I have won Lethal Lottery and the Gold Rush Tournament. I have done it all, Titus. For all your talk of greatness, and make no mistake about it, you are great, but you donít measure up against me! I am a Grand Slam Champion, one of only two, and you can never achieve that.I may be falling short these days but my shadow still towers over you.

Titus: This is my night, Tastic!

Tastic: SHUT THE HELL UP! IT'S THEIR'S AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!

Once more, the crowd cheers as Tastic points to the audience.

Titus: Who are you to deny me? You donít measure up to me. You were the one chasing me all those years ago. You look up to me, kid! I am the greatest superstar of all time!

Connor: Oh my, here we go.

Copeland: Did someone say greatest superstar of all time?

The camera pans around the arena until it finds Tyrone Blades emerging from the audience. He jumps over the barricade and enters the ring; Titus is furious and Tastic looks slightly amused as he takes his place back on the turnbuckle.

Blades: Before you go any further let me make his crystal clear to the both of you. I donít care how long youíve held the Eurasian Championship or if youíre a Grand Slam Champion. At the end of the day, when you mention who is the greatest of all time, you are talking about me!

Many in the crowd nod their heads and cheer as Blades gets even closer to Titus.

Blades: If you want a little preview, if you donít how good I am, then just say my name. Go on, Titus. Give me an excuse to whoop your punk ass right here, right now and letís get this party started.

Titus: Iím not some untrained rookie who will fall for your tricks, Blades. We will wrestle on my time. I donít bend to your will like the rest of these sheep. Tonight, they will see that the myth of Tyrone Blades cannot defeat the legend of Titus Avison!

Blades: You say youíre not a sheep but youíre even stupider than most. This whole thing is just to distract me from my real goal. Itís all a ploy by Mr. Banks to slow down the destruction of Vis Imperium. You are nothing but a pawn in his game and youíve fallen right into his trap. Youíre a puppet, Titus. Tonight, Iíll take the Eurasian Championship from you and then itís right back on the road as I bring down that entitled piece of shit. Youíre nothing but a pitstop in my journey and you donít even realise it.

Tastic: If you could get a few shots on Mark Keaton for me, I appreciate that. By the way, remember that cage match I beat you in to retain my World title? Where I blew you a kiss as I left? Good times.

Blades looks over to the turnbuckle and stares at Matt Tastic for a moment. He then bumps past Titus Avison and goes to exit the ring, Titus grabs his arm and pulls him back.

Titus: Weíll see who is clueless later tonight, Blades.

Tastic jumps off the turnbuckle and approaches both men, the crowd stands and cheers as Matt Tastic, Tyrone Blades and Titus Avison stare each other down in the centre of the ring.

Copeland: What a way to kick off the show. Tastic, Blades and Avison all in the same ring at the same time. You could feel the tension inside that ring between three historic figures in WZCW history.

Cohen: I didnít think the ring was big enough for all that ego.

Connor: Speaking of historic figures, coming up next weíve got the return of two Hall of Famers. Steamboat Ricky goes up against Big Will, live on the anniversary show!
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 08-22-2017 at 03:38 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2017, 02:28 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, this opening bout is scheduled for a single fall!

As the music picks up Steamboat Ricky walks down the ramp, carrying a cooler of his signature non-alcoholic grog. He’s dressed in his usual outfit, and is as jolly as ever. He opens his cooler and pulls out a few cans. He tosses some of them to the fans at ringside and shares a toast with one of them, before exchanging high-fives with a group of people as he walks down the ramp. Polly rests on his right shoulder giving him advice. He then enters the ring, running around in circles for a while to allow his cape to float in the breeze.

Copeland: Steamboat Ricky looks to be in fantastic shape. It’s good to see him back in a WZCW ring.

Cohen: Good ol’ Ricky. I’ve missed the guy. But hey, doesn’t he know that this isn’t a hardcore match? I hoped he learned how to wrestle in his time away from WZCW.

Connor: We’ll see Jack. He’s a former world champion, a former Mayhem champion, and a former King for a Day. One can always count on Ricky for some hearty laughs.

The arena grows silent in anticipation, as fans await the next combatant.

The fans explode as Big Will walks out on stage. He stands at the top and soaks up the ovation. He walks to both sides of barricade to acknowledge his fans, shaking hands and signing autographs. As he walks down the ramp he spots both his children sitting at ringside. He stops and embraces both in a giant hug before sliding into the ring, under the bottom rope. He then leaps up and walks toward the turnbuckle. He climbs up to acknowledge more of his fans, holding up a single finger, then pointing at his chest, indicating he's "The One."

Copeland: What an ovation for “The One” Big Will. He was inducted into the hall of fame earlier this year.

Connor: One of the best performers in the company’s history. A former world champion, a former Elite Openweight champion, and a Lethal Lottery winner.

Cohen: All impressive accomplishments, no doubt, but let’s hope he’s not carrying any ring rust tonight.

Harrys: Introducing first by way of Tortuga from the Crossroads of America, he is a former WZCW world champion and a member of the WZCW hall of fame. Weighing in tonight at 260 pounds, please welcome back Steamboat Ricky!

The crowd cheers as Ricky removes his hat and takes a bow.

Harry’s: Introducing his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he is also a former WZCW world champion and a member of the WZCW hall of fame. He weighs in tonight at 230 pounds, please welcome “The One” Big Will!

Will waves to the crowd. He walks to center of the ring to face his opponent. Senior referee Jurou Akiyama addresses them both.

Akiyama: This is a standard rules match. Let’s try to keep clean. Got it?

Will nods as Ricky smiles a wide toothy grin. Ricky extends his hand and Will accepts. The referee calls for the bell.

*Ding Ding Ding!*

Ricky holds his arm above his head, as if asking for a test of strength. Will shrugs. The fans at ringside could just barely make out their quick conversation. “Can you keep up? You do realize that I’ll be behind you in seconds.” Ricky nods. “Aye, but I be trainin’.” Will grabs the pirate’s hands as the two legends lock up in a grappling stance. Ricky begins to slowly overpower the smaller man, as he forces his hands down. Will counters and grabs a hammerlock, but Ricky quickly reverses into a hammerlock of his own. He reaches down and trips Ricky’s leg out from underneath him and drops the pirate to the mat. Will grabs his opponents leg and attempt to wrench it, but Ricky kicks himself free. He jumps to his feet and wraps his large arms around Will’s head. He tries to wriggle free, but Ricky’s grip is too powerful. Like a vice, he continues to squeeze as his opponent begins to scream in pain. Ricky wrenches in the hold several times as Will struggles to break his rugged hands. He tries to shoot the pirate off the ropes, but Ricky stops his momentum short and drags him down to his knees. He continues to wrench in the hold, before suddenly flipping Will over his shoulder, driving his back into the canvas. Will struggles against the headlock, and manages to roll himself onto his stomach. Getting to his feet, he manages to finally break Ricky’s grip with his hands, and takes the larger man to the canvas head first with an armbar takedown. Will controls Ricky’s shoulder and wrist as the big man struggles to get to his feet.

Copeland: Do my eyes deceive me, or is the hardcore icon really wrestling? And well I might add.

Cohen:I heard rumors that he’s been training with Mean Dalenko. Real tough guy. He was trained by the infamous ripper Garl Kotch. I guess the rumors were true. Spending a few hours being stretched will teach a man all he needs to know about the mat game.

Connor: Will doesn’t look to have lost a single step all these years. He’s still just as quick and as agile as ever.

Will twists Ricky’s arm and flips him down to the canvas. He applies a rear headlock as Ricky tries to counter. He gets to his feet and quickly counters with a hammerlock. But before Will can retaliate, Ricky reaches down and applies a sleeper hold! Will panics and tries to throw his larger opponent off him, but the pirate isn’t budging. In a desperate attempt to free himself from the larger man’s grip, he drags himself over to the ropes and grabs them. Akiyama calls for the break and separates the two legends. Will rubs his throat as the two opponents eye each other, before locking up in a collar and elbow tie up in the center of the ring. Will gets behind the pirate, and wrestles him to the canvas with a waist lock takedown. Ricky suddenly breaks free, and with surprising speed grabs Will’s left arm, and wrenches it behind him. He tries to control Will’s shoulder, but the smaller man uses his speed and gets behind Ricky once more. He grabs him by the waist and takes him over with a German suplex with a bridge for the first pin attempt…

1…

2…

But Ricky rolls free just before two. Will pulls his opponent to his feet, but Ricky grabs him and hits a belly to belly suplex. He goes for a cover of his own…

1…

2…

But Will quickly kicks out at one and half. Ricky keeps up the pressure and applies an armbar, using his strength advantage to keep Will grounded. The smaller man gets to his feet, turns his body, and delivers a forearm shot straight into Ricky’s chest. That rocks the pirate. Will delivers another one that causes Ricky to release his grip. Will runs and rebounds off the ropes. Using his momentum, he jumps into the air and sends the big man to the canvas with a flying forearm shot straight to the head! Quick as a cat, and Will is on his opponent. He grabs Ricky’s legs and ties them up and applies his patent kneeling reverse sharpshooter hold. The pirate hollers in pain and tries to free himself, but can’t counter.

Copeland: There’s Will’s submission! Is Ricky going to tap out?

Connor: No way. Ricky has a tremendous pain threshold. Arguably the highest in WZCW history.

Cohen: It’s too early for that. Will hasn’t done nearly enough damage.

Ricky begins to pull himself towards the ropes. Reaching out, he clasps his outstretched hand around the bottom rope. Referee Akiyama breaks the hold. Will doesn’t let up. He grabs Ricky’s left leg and wraps it around the bottom ring rope, using it as leverage as he wrenches it with all his strength. Akiyama threatens to call for a DQ, but Will breaks the hold before the count of 5. He exists the ring and grabs Ricky’s leg before slamming it against the ring apron. The pirate screams in pain. Will slides back in and drags Ricky towards the middle of the ring. He drives his elbow into Ricky’s left thigh and knee before wrenching away on his opponent’s leg. Rick cries in agony as the crowd begins to chant..

“Ricky! Ricky! Ricky!”

Feeding off the crowd, he lifts his right leg and kicks Will in the head. He does it again. And again, until Will releases his hold. He tries to get to his feet, but Will chop-blocks his left leg. He tries to reapply his patent submission hold once more, but Ricky kicks him off. Instead of engaging, he cleverly grabs the ropes and backs away, making a reference towards his intelligence by tapping his head with his finger. He shakes his head as Will fumes. Akiyama separates the two men, as Ricky reenters the ring still favoring his leg. The two competitors go to lock up again, but Ricky catches Will with a short arm clothesline. He follows that up with a stiff looking shoulder block, knocking the smaller man back down to the canvas. Ricky measures his man and nails a full nelson slam. He tries to stomp some feeling back into his leg, before launching himself forward while looking for his signature running diving headbutt. Will has it well scouted, and rolls out the way. He grabs Ricky and hits his signature Satellite Spin, an inverted headlock backbreaker transitioned into a Russian leg sweep. He moves to grab Ricky’s leg, but he stops and stares at the turnbuckle. He instead picks Ricky up, and body slams him down. Will slowly climbs to the top turnbuckle as fans cheer him on. They are now chanting his name...

“Let’s go Will! Let’s go Will!”

He jumps off and nails the pirate with a flying elbow drop! He makes a cover…

1…

2…

But Ricky kicks out at two.

Copeland: And the flying elbow gets a two count. These two are pulling out all the stops here tonight.

Cohen: I wouldn’t have expected anything less, Seabass. This match isn’t about winning. Nor is it about pride. These two are fighting to show the world that they still can.

Connor: And the crowd tonight is electric. Not a single eye in this arena isn’t glued to these two.

Will then grabs Ricky’s legs and applies his signature submission move once more, wrenching it in deep as the pirate screams. Showing his legendary tenacity, Ricky refuses to quit. He reaches down deep and begins to drag himself towards the ropes, much to Will’s disbelief. He reaches out and grabs the bottom rope, forcing Will to break the hold. He stands and grabs his head in shock and screams “I’m not going to go easy on you Ricky!” He pulls the pirate to his feet and plants him with his signature Will to Win DDT. He makes another cover…

1…

2…

But Ricky kicks out again. Will smiles. He can’t believe it. After all these years and his old rival still had it. He suddenly felt like an old man. He stands and signals for the end. He slaps his thigh and positions himself in the corner looking to blast Ricky with his superkick. Ricky gets to his feet as Will charges forward, but Ricky sidesteps him. He charges the ropes and decks Will right in the face with a running knee strike. He measures his opponent and drops him to the canvas with a huge pump handle slam. Ricky signals to the crowd, before grabbing Will by the midsection and hoisting him straight up into the air. Ricky allows the blood to rush to his opponent’s head before slamming it into the canvas with a vicious piledriver! Ricky makes a cover of his own…

1…

2…

But Will kicks out! Ricky grins. Now it’s his turn to test his opponent. He grabs the smaller man and attempts to lock in his own signature submission, the Boo Box [elevated Boston crab], but Will has the move scouted, and tosses the larger man aside with the power of his legs. The smaller man makes it to his feet first, and hammers Ricky in the chest with a forearm strike, staggering him. He hits him with another, but then with a surge of adrenaline, Ricky kicks him in the midsection and hoists him straight into the air for another piledriver! Will’s head hits the canvas hard, but instead of going for the cover, Ricky decides it’s his turn to head to the top rope. He stands on top and shouts “Man overboard!” before burying his elbow straight into Will’s heart with a flying elbow drop of his own. He makes another cover…

1…

2…

Big Will kicks out again. Ricky shakes his head. Now he’s the one that can’t believe it. Neither can the crowd. Their chants begin to echo inside the arena.

“This is awesome!”

Copeland: Ricky hit Will with an elbow drop of his own, and The One kicked out. Move after move. Counter after counter. What’s it going to take to put the other away?

Cohen: A heart attack? Maybe divine intervention? Both these old timers are running on fumes. Neither one will last much longer.

Connor: This has clearly been a game of one-upmanship so far. They’re about to get serious soon.

The pirate grabs his opponent by the head and lifts him up, but Will shrugs him off and begins to pummel him with forearm shots to the chest, but Ricky grabs him in a headlock with his left arm and punches him square in the face with his right, halting his momentum. He double underhooks both Will’s arms and plants him hard with a vicious looking DDT. Ricky shakes his head. “T’was a fun match William, but tis over now.” He signals for the end. He grabs Will by the midsection and lifts him up into the powerbomb position, looking for the Deck Swabber. But before he can drop him with the facebuster, Will’s momentum carries him up and over. He flips Ricky onto his back and into a surprise pin! Akiyama falls into the cover…

1…

2…

But Ricky kicks out at the last possible second! Both men are spent, but neither will submit to the other. “The One” Big Will stands. He’s covered in sweat. His opponent looks to be in similar condition. Then he does something no one expects. He begins to laugh. Ricky begins to laugh too. As Hall of Famers, they have nothing left to prove. They both came back, one last time, just to show the world that they could. Former world champions. Former foes. Former moves well scouted. They’d be out here for hours pummeling each other before either one of them gave up. And they knew it. Will waves his finger at his opponent. “It’s not over until it’s over, Ricky.” The pirate stands. Big Will gestures towards him, and tells him to come at him. The two men go to tie up one final time, but Will beats Ricky to the punch and brings him down to the mat with a drop toe hold. He quickly looks to apply his submission again, but Ricky sees it coming. He kicks the smaller man away using his leg strength. He gets to his feet, but with a burst of power Will picks him up onto his shoulders and delivers a stomach crushing gut buster, driving the wind out of him. Will pulls him away from the ropes, and locks in his kneeling inverted sharpshooter submission for the third time. Ricky screams in pure agony, but refuses to give up. With one last push, he manages to roll over onto his back. He frees his right leg and kicks Will in the side of the head as hard as he can, causing him to drop the hold. The larger man slowly gets to his feet. His legs are wobbly. Will holds the side of his head. In an act of desperation, Ricky grabs the smaller man’s face and rakes his eyes before planting him with the Blunderbuss [stunner] out of nowhere! Will crumbles to the canvas in a heap, but Ricky finds he can barely walk. His left leg is completely shot. He finally manages to crawl over and collapses in a heap on top of his opponent. Akiyama counts…

1…

2…

But Will somehow kicks out! Ricky swears to himself. He gingerly gets to his feet and pulls the smaller man to his, but the wily veteran ducks down and takes Ricky’s legs out from under him again. Will yells to the crowd, who are sitting on the edges of their seats. The pirate struggles to his feet, only to have his legs swept out from underneath him once more. With a primal yell, Will lunges forward and kicks Ricky right in the face with his Willennium superkick! The pirate quickly sprawls backwards out of control, his legs giving out as he collapses on the bottom of the ropes. He has nothing left. Will grabs his opponent, and drags him to his feet, pulling him away from his safety net. He applies an inverted headlock and promptly hits the Will of Fame [rolling cutter.] Ricky’s lies motionless, as Will falls into the cover…

1…

2…

3…!

Harrys: Here is your winner by pin fall, ‘The One’ Big Will!

Copeland: My god the superkick, followed by the rolling cutter! Ricky gave it all he had, but Big Will’s desire was just a little bit stronger. What a great showing by these two legends.

Connor: Will played it smart. He focused all his efforts on attacking Ricky’s leg and it paid off. Ricky couldn’t even stand in the end. And what about Will’s amazing counter to the Deck Swabber? Pure poetry.

Cohen: More like pure luck, but they surprised me. Who knew Ricky could wrestle like that? And he didn’t even use a weapon, and still managed to hang in there with Big Will anyway. I’m not sure whether to be impressed or disappointed.

Both men remain motionless on the canvas, until Will stirs and slowly gets to his feet. A few seconds later, Ricky does the same. The crowd is going crazy chanting for both men, giving both a standing ovation for their efforts. Will grabs Ricky’s arm and pulls him to his feet. The two wrestlers stare at each other, before suddenly embracing each other in a touching moment. Akiyama raises Will’s hand in victory. Ricky turns to leave the ring, but Will stops him. He grabs his hand, and raises it. He points at him as the crowd continues their ovation for the two Hall of Famers. Will leaves the ring and goes to celebrate with his family at ringside. He kisses his wife, and hugs his two children, as the camera pans to all the screaming fans.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2017, 02:28 PM

We transition backstage to the eating arena where there is a buffet. All sorts of food are prepared for the superstars of WZCW. A large tray of spicy chicken is seen, some freshly cut up fruit, a tray of chocolate brownies, some fried rice and much more is on offer.

Copeland: Look at that feast! Only the very best for the WZCW superstars.

Connor: Is that Constantine?

The camera zooms in on a man who is chomping down on a piece of chicken like a mad man. He turns to the camera and it’s revealed to be Anthony Michaels!

Cohen: Gosh, he and Constantine do look alike.

The buffet begins to attract more people including Brad Bomb who shows up wearing his best tardis blue shoot. For some reason people at the buffet want to discuss their futures with him and the concept of time travel. Bomb looks confused and has no clue as to why he is getting these questions. The confusion continues to grow as Brent Blaze walks up with a plate of salad and stands next to Brad Bomb, the group so interested in time travel break into a loud applause.

Bomb: I don’t know anything about time travel!

Blaze: My twin brother loves time travel.

Elsewhere at the buffet, James Howard is sitting having some lunch with Michael Winters.

Howard: How’s the wife?

Winters:

Further on at the buffet, Hunter Jackson is having a discussion with Tucker Graham. The two are getting on swimmingly, it’s like they are the same person.

Jackson: You’re a cool dude, Tucker.

Graham: Thanks man.

Young: Guys, what’s up.

Zander Young approaches Jackson and Graham and all three exchange handshakes.

Cohen: If you mixed those three up I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

A little to the left we hear a bit of a scuffle going on and when the camera swings around we find two groups of people Alex Bowen and Sanna away from each other.

Bowen: I’m not crazy! He looks just like me, who are you?

Sanna: I’m a paranoid loner.

Suddenly, Bowen rushes forward.

Bowen: He even stole my gimmick!

The groups separate and Alex Bowen is taken away. Approaching the buffet is William Teach and as he is grabbing a plate, Shock joins the line with his trademark mask on. Teach does a double take, not at the face but at the body. He looks up and down, then at his own body before shaking his head and leaving the buffet without notice.

Off to the side enjoying a couple of brownies is Mick Overlast. He has a tray big enough for two all to himself until he feels a pat on the shoulder. It’s Mike Ryder!

Ryder: Mind if I have a brownie?

Overlast: What’s mine is yours.

The two begin to share the brownies together.

Copeland: Look, it’s Mr. Baller! One of the competitors in the battle royal later tonight of past superstars.

Unfortunately, Copeland is mistaken and instead it’s Pablo Colůn walking towards the buffet with a big smile on his face and his head still attached. As Pablo is walking towards the buffet he passes by a table where Derek Jacobs is sitting alongside Glacier.

Connor: Which is which again?

Cohen: It’s best just to forget, CC.

From the hallway, we hear a loud commotion and security are chasing after a man who is running at full speed. He bumps pass several of superstars we have seen at the buffet and the camera catches at shot of his face.

Copeland: My word, that’s Jason Sincade!

Sincade ducks around security and begins throwing bits of chicken to stop them removing him from the arena.

Sincade: I need to speak with Justin Cooper. Bring back the High Society! The original with the remix… High Society for life!

Security continues to chase Sincade out of the arena as we transition back to ringside.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 08-22-2017 at 03:02 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2017, 02:29 PM

Harrys: The following is a Triple Threat King For A Day qualifying match!

Harrys: Introducing first from New York, New York weighing in at 100 LBS, the WZCW Elite Openweight Champion Callie Clark!

Make A Move by Icon for Hire hits the PA system as Callie steps onto the ramp dressed in an expensive, custom made wrestling outfit looking just like Jesse Quick from The Flash TV series. The music starts to pick up as Callie walks down the ramp. She taunts the fans as she walks taking the time to grab a sign out of a child's hand and rips it in half before throwing it on the arena floor. She finishes her walk to the ring and climbs the steps before entering the ring through the middle rope and poses so she can show off both her display outfit and her championship as she waits for her opponents.

Cohen: There she is Seabass, the woman who was able to what no on has done since Eve Taylor held that very title belt. She successfully defended it at Gold Rush.

Cohen: I may not like her attitude but when you're right Jack, you're right. Callie is quickly becoming a great Elite Openweight Champion.

Harrys: and her opponents introducing first from Neo Japan weighing in at 115 LBS, Batti!

As the music starts a bunch of beach balls fall from the ceiling and land on the stage as well as in the crowd, causing the fans to toss them around while they chant Beach Ball Mania. Batti comes running onto the stage kicking more beach balls into the audience and head banging in time to her music. She then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. She jumps to her feet and strikes a pose that is marred slightly by the fact that she trips over her own feet and falls on her face. Instead of being embarrassed she jumps up and waves at the fans throughout the arena as she grins at a fan's sign that reads #NakedBatti

Connor: Looks like her loss at Gold Rush hasn't done anything to dampen her spirits.

Copeland: That's why I love Batti so much. Nothing can bring her down.

Cohen: Sure it is Seabass, we all know you watched that beauty pageant she was in not to long ago.

Copeland: Moving on now

Harrys: Introducing the final participant, making her way down the runway, from Milan, Italy weighing 156 LBS... Eve Taylor!

World Away by Tonight Alive hits the PA system as the lights go dim with the exception of a single spotlight shining at the top of the ramp. Eve comes out and steps into the light as she stares down at the stage. As the song plays Eve slowly lifts her head and look around the are until all of a sudden she bursts out from the spotlight and pumps ger hand in the air to get the crowd amped up. After a few seconds she struts down the ramp like the model she used to be.

She jumps onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle while the lights go dim once again. As a spotlight once again shines on Eve she slowly lifts her hands into the air as if she's reaching for the heavens. As the chorus kicks in the arena lights turn back on and Eve is standing on the turnbuckle with her eyes closed and her hands still in the air. After about a second she takes a deep breath and opens her eyes. She pumps her fists into the air before jumping off the turnbuckle and pointing to the audience.

Connor: Looks like Eve is excited for a chance to compete in the King for a Day Elimination Chamber match later on tonight.

Cohen: Why is she even in this match? She lost in the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament and she chokes in every big match she has.

Copeland:She's in this match because she deserves it Jack. She may have a bit of a bad luck streak going on but that doesn't change the fact she is one of the best competitors in this company.

As the announcers talk the ref checks the competitors for illegal objects and gets in a small argument with Callie when she refuses to give up her Elite Openweight Championship. After she finally hands it over gets passed off to a ringside worker the three woman slowly start circling each other as the ref calls for the bell.

DING...DING...DING!

As soon as the bell rings both Eve and Batti go after Callie, backing her into the corner where she does her best to shield herself from the blows from the other two women.

Cohen: Where is the ref? Those two are ganging up on poor Callie, it's not fair.

Copeland: They aren't ganging up on her Jack, they just both had the same idea at the same time.

Connor: Besides it's a Triple Threat match. Even if they were ganging up on her it would be perfectly legal because anything goes.

As if hearing her Callie kicks Eve square between the legs, and punches Batti in the face in order to create the space needed to get away. As Eve rolls out of the ring Callie nails Batti with a spinning backfist that sends her stumbling back into the corner that Callie just got out of.

Copeland: What a combo by the Elite Openweight Champion! Callie is showing everyone how she was able to retain her title.

Connor: She's not done yet Seabass. Judging by that look in her eyes she's got a lot more in store for Batti

With hate in her eyes she taunts Batti as she slaps her in the head

Callie: Why are you even here? I beat you at Gold Rush Batti, you...are...a...LOSER!

Connor: Well that's just uncalled for by Callie Clark.

Cohen: It's only uncalled for if you can't back it up in the ring and the fact she's the Elite Openweight Champion tells me she can back it up fine.

Done taunting her opponent Callie grabs her by the neck and hits a vicious running bulldog that flattens Batti in the middle of the ring. Seeing her out cold Callie quickly goes for a cover.

1...Kickout by Batti!

Copeland: It's going to take more than that to take Batti out of this fight.

Cohen: Callie has been beating Batti for a while now so I'm sure she knows how to pin her.

Callie screams at Batti and slams her head repeatedly into the mat, ignoring the ref when she's told to let go. As she continues to argue with the ref Eve slides back into the ring and spins her around so she can land several stinging open hand slaps to the chest of Callie which causes her to wince and grab her chest. Before Callie can retaliate Eve starts smashing her elbow repeatedly into her face before ending with a vicious discus elbow that sends Callie crashing to the mat. Not done Eve picks her back up and nails a textbook Northern Lights Suplex, trapping the leg and immediately goes for the pin.

1...2...Kickout by Callie!

Connor: So close by Eve Taylor. Her desire to be the best wrestler in the world on clear display there.

Cohen: Everyone in this business wants to be the best in the world CC and if they tell you anything different they're either lying or they need to hang up the boots.

With a frustrated look in her eyes Eve once again goes to pick Callie up but before she can do anything Batti comes flying across the ring and nails Callie with a forearm to the spine which causes her to headbutt Eve right in the nose before falling to the mat and wisely rolling out of ring. Eve shoves the ref out her face and says she's fine as she gets in Batti's face and demands to know what she was doing.

Copeland: A misunderstanding has these two friends at each others throats.

Connor: When a spot in the King for a Day Chamber is on the line there are no friends.

Eve shoves Batti away who slaps her in the face and immediately goes for a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.

Cohen: Smart move by the crazy one to go after Eve's face that was just smashed by Callie's face. I'm sure she didn't mean to do it though.

Connor: Batti knew exactly what she was doing.

Batti looks down at Eve with a slight look of surprise but as soon as she starts to move around Batti hits her patented Dabbing Elbow Drop but before she can go for the pin Callie comes running across the ring and tackles Batti to the mat where they roll around as they claw at each others faces and yank whatever hair they can get their hands on.

Copeland: Looks like Callie and Batti are picking up right where they left off at Gold Rush.

Cohen: and it's going to end the same way too Seabass. With Callie getting her hand raised in victory and still your Elite Openweight Champion.

Connor: Eve may have a thing or two to say about that Jack.

On the opposite side of the ring Eve is using the ropes to get to her feet and when she does she looks over at the cat fight between her opponents. She lets it go on for another minute or so before going over and grabbing Callie by the hair and pulling her off Batti who she kicks in the ribs until she rolls out of the ring. She puts Callie back in her sights but before she can do anything Callie quickly turns around and lands a Pele kick right to the top of Eve's head, sending her crashing back down to the mat. Callie immediately goes for the pin.

1...2...Kickout by Eve!

Furious Callie grabs Eve by the hair and gets right in her face before screaming at her the same way she did to Batti.

Callie: Stay down Eve! You had your chances at glory and you failed every single time! It's my time and I won't let anyone get in my way!

Cohen: I told you both that Callie is going to win and this proves it. To truly beat an opponent you have beat them both physically and mentally.

Copeland You may be right Jack. If Callie keeps this up she will win and have a shot at becoming the very first Queen for a Day

As Callie stands up Batti comes out of nowhere and gets Callie in position for a devastating Bakka Bomb (Spinout Powerbomb) which she is able to hit perfectly. Instead of going for the pin she rolls Callie to the side of the ring and kicks her onto the floor.

Cohen: Why on earth would she do that? She does know the object is to pin your opponent inside the ring right?

Connor: I'm sure she does Jack but look at her. Despite the fact she can't stand Callie Clark she wants to pin the best and despite what's been happening to her recently, after beating Celeste Crimson at Kingdom Come the best is Eve Taylor.

Cohen: Yeah well it's a stupid thing to do, especially when you consider pinning a champion all but guarantees you a title shot.

Batti stares down at Eve with a look of sadness on her face as she lifts her to her feet and gives her a hug and whispers something to her that the camera's microphone is able to pick up

Batti: I'm sorry. I hope we're still friends after this.

Done talking Batti kicks Eve in the midsection and bounces off the rope so she can hit a match ending Kawaii Kick (Scissor Kick) and immediately going for the pin 1...2...3!

Harrys: Here is you winner and advancing to the King for a Day Elimination Chamber match Batti!

The ref raises Batti's hand in victory until she yanks it away and helps Eve to her feet and gives her another hug.

Connor: Batti showing great sportswomanship right there. Just because you beat someone doesn't mean you have to humiliate them. A lesson I hope Callie Clark learns soon.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 08-22-2017 at 02:50 PM.
sendpm.gif

We cut to the ring, which is now empty. Lynx is seen walking down the entrance ramp. He has a microphone in one hand and in the other he has a red envelope which is labeled "To: The Fans".

Copeland: I'm being told that Lynx has something he wanted to share with everyone. He has requested time to read the contents of that envelope.

Connor: Could it be a note from someone he knew in the future?

Cohen: Come on. Don't tell me you believe in that time travel stuff.

A serious look can be seen on Lynx's face as he makes way into the ring. He stands in the center of the ring looking out at the cheering fans.

Lynx: While preparing for my King For A Day match I received two letters sent to me from someone I think very highly of. Someone I'm sure many of you also looked up to. One of those two letters was for me. The second is the one I hold in my hands here, it's for all of you!

He holds up the red envelope and the fans cheer for this.

Lynx: Out of respect for the person who sent the letters, I have honored his request to wait until this very show to open and read it for all of the WZCW fans. The note is from none other than the man who inspired my own career. Theron Daggershield. Here we go....

He carefully opens the red envelope and opens it. Inside was a hand written note. Lynx puts the red envelope in his pocket. He holds the hand written note and begins reading.

Lynx: "Hello, friends. It has been a long and eventful six months since the last time I competed in the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation. When I departed I did not know for how long it would be, but I did know that I needed to take some time away to heal and seek wisdom from the great deities for what was next for me. I was invited to join an overseas team of Paladins and Clerics who are spreading the news of salvation to unreached people groups in parts of the world few have ever traveled to. I am still needed here on this long-term mission. I miss battling other gladiators and I miss all of you, my fans. I think each day about competing for you, but now is just not the right time. I say this with the uncertainty of my return, knowing that it might never come. I hope to battle for you all again one day, and share a little more about this past season of life."

He turns over to the next page and takes a breath before continuing reading.

Lynx: "When I heard about tonight's Festival Of Ten, I wished I could have come to be a part of helping celebrate the past, present, and future of the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation. Legends of the past like Swashbuckler Ricardo and Cecilia Rose. The legends of today such as Tiberius Scorch and Tidarthian, whether you agree with recent tactics of the latter or not he is still a legend. Tonight those looking to become the legends of tomorrow enter the King's Contendership Battle. Frank Physique, Kaitlyn Onyx, Lokarion Kemultt, Panther, "Not Bad" Wallace Lancaster, as well as another amongst Ella Teague, The Bat, or Mint Morrison. By the time this is read that sixth gladiator may already be determined. I wish them all the best of luck. Know that villains like Justinian Imp won't reign forever. Until next time, may the triforce guide you into the light!"

He keeps looking at the note.

Cohen: I knew I never should have thrown away my Theronism list. Can't Lynx translate any of that for us?

After putting the note away in his pocket, Lynx looks out at the fans again. They are cheering loudly.

Lynx: Thank you. Even though I am still new, it was an honor for Theron to have chosen me as the one to speak to you all through. I can only hope that I make him proud in the King For A Day match tonight. I'm fighting for a better tomorrow, a future that must be prevented.

He exits the ring and begins walking back up the ramp.

Copeland: Theron truly was one of the most honorable heroes in WZCW history.

Cohen: And one of the strangest.

Connor: He is right in his letter to us though. The King For A Day match later tonight features many who could become the future of this company. I can't wait to see how that goes.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif

Harrys: The following match is a battle royale to celebrate some of the best from WZCW history.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome James Baker!

The crowd join in with the cha-cha slide as James Baker walks out. A beaming smile as he heads to the ring.

Copeland: The former tag team champion has not been seen in a ring since 2010! The crowd are loving him at this point.

At the everybody clap yo hands Baker is in the ring with everyone clapping. The music stops. He looks pissed off.

Click for Spoiler:

Baker smiles as a familiar man steps out spinning a basketball on his finger.

Harrys: Please welcome Mr Baller!

Cohen: We've not seen him since 2013 where he faced Showtime but Baller is back. To think he once eliminated Justin Cooper from Lethal Lottery!

Baller heads to the ring and hugs his former tag team partner.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome Johnny Scumm!

Walking out in his now infamous thong boos come reigning down on Johnny Scumm.

Connor: We've not seen Scumm in 637 days since he lost the EurAsian Championship to Titus Avison.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome DK Wilton!

He heads out to no reaction singing along to the DK rap.

Copeland: 2011 since we last saw DK. He didn't leave much of an impact on the company.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome Angel!

Cohen: 2013 for Angel. What a joke of a man.

Angel heads to the ring and sits on the turnbuckle.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome Shock!

He heads to the ring and stands on the turnbuckle. WHASSUP BROOKLYN?!! He realises he's on the other side of the country and is booed heavily.

Connor: I can't remember Shock at all as he was before my time but his last appearance was in 2008.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome Dustin Hunter!

Hunter heads out to the ring, he looks around at the crowd and cries as he sees families. Something he's had no luck with.

Copeland: Hunter's last appearance was in 2013 a losing effort to Mikey Stormrage. The definition of a tragic background story. Even if he feels no pain.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome Preston Scott Cunningham III!

PCIII walks slowly down the ring. The crowd not giving a reaction. His music stops. He turns around.

Click for Spoiler:

Harrys: Please welcome Doug Crashin!!

The crowd go crazy as Crashing steps out looking a mess of a man. They don't care, their hero has made it to WZCW!

Cohen: 2011 for this legend!

All men are in the ring as they look at each other waiting for the bell to go.

Harrys: Lastly, please welcome Barrett Stratton!

Boos reign from above as Stratton's named is called. Then his theme music hits.

Click for Spoiler:

Connor: Odd theme song choice by this known sexist.

Barrett Stratton steps out wearing a “THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE” t-shirt on. He walks down the ramp apologising to the females at ringside. He steps in the ring.

The bell is called as all 10 competitors rush to each other. They all hit the rope and fall out the ring at the same time. The bell is rung.

Harrys: Truly there are no winners in this match.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 08-20-2017 at 05:55 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2017, 02:30 PM

Vox is waiting through the curtain as the famous legends make their way backstage. He stops PCIII and Doug Crashin.

Vox: Hi fellas, my name is Vox and I hear you two are the richest people in WZCW history. You see I'm trying to raise money to build a school in Timbuktu to help the orphans. It'll cost $500,000 and it'll help many people.

PCIII: Sorry I have no spare money, you see it's...

Vox suddenly gives a right and left hook to PCIII knocking him clean out. Crashin looks scared.

Crashin: Sorry you see I'm actually poor, this is all an act. You can take everything I have!

Crashin pulls out a few coins from his pocket and gives it to Vox. Vox nods his approval and thanks Doug.

Voice: I'll give you $750,000!

The camera pans to reveal that the voice is that of Steven Holmes. He writes a check for Vox and hands it to him shaking his hand. The crowd can be heard going crazy.

Vox: Steven Holmes! Man thank you so much, God bless you. May Arceus forever be in your favour.

As the camera pans back Steven Holmes has disappeared. His WZCW legacy will help all the orphans. Everywhere.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 08-21-2017 at 07:13 PM.
sendpm.gif

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first....

The arena darkens.....

Harrys:...from Santorini weighing, 175 pounds, he is The Eternal Flame of Greece, Sparx!

Images of volcanic explosions on the Tron bathe the arena in an orange glow before a large circle of fire on the stage begins. Sparx is flung up and lands in the center of the flames. Sparx begins a flamboyant fire breathing routine. He vaults out of the circle before continuing with ever more flamboyant tricks. The final trick involve what appears to be a fireball from his hands that cause the whole arena to light up.

Copeland: Here comes the newcomer to WZCW. This Sparx is in tough in his very first match vs Matt Tastic.

Cohen: Check out the burns all over his guy's arms and chest Seabass, somebody should really teach this guy how to smoke cigarettes!

Connor: That was a very interesting entrance! Looking forward to seeing what this guy can do.

Harrys: And his opponent.....

Harrys: from Southwestern, Puerto Rico, weighing 235 pounds, Matt Tastic!!

A big cheer from the SAP Center crowd as Matt Tastic walks out to the stage, he's wearing a metallic Mexican Death Mask with gold rings hanging off dozens of little spikes all over it, his hooded jacket is covered with Death Mask designs as well. He has his hands in his pockets and he slowly walks down the ramp. He stops midway looking at his surrounds before getting on the apron and sitting on the top turnbuckle. He takes his mask off and stares at Sparx.

Copeland: Here is the Hall of Famer Matt Tastic,what more can be said about the man than he's done it all, and in some cases, multiple times Jack.

Cohen: He's had a slump since Kingdom Come but I can see a new look in the man's eyes Seabass, there's a new spark there,I think we will see Matt turn it around sooner rather than later.

Connor: Referee Keith Morse is checking both men for illegal objects, this match is on!

DING! DING!

Matt Tastic stays sitting on the top turnbuckle as Sparx is trying to taunt him with little side rolls and waving him on. Matt turns and gives the crowds a blank stare as if to say he's not impressed. BAM! Sparx nails Matt with a lightning fast dropkick sending the Hall of Famer flipping backwards right out of the ring! Sparx turns and runs back to the opposite turnbuckle, he waits for Matt to get back to his feet then he runs fast and leaps over the turnbuckle and ring post, he front flips and takes out Matt again! He jumps up and throws a fireball over his head as the crowd applauds his moves. He runs and slides back into the ring. Morse is now at 5 as Matt slaps the padded mat in frustration and climbs to his feet. He jumps in the ring and runs right at Sparx and misses a clothesline, Sparx counters with a Pele kick, sending a dazed Tastic falling through the middle ropes to the outside again. Sparx grabs the top ropes and launches himself over the ropes but Tastic catches him and quickly powerslams him right on the padded mats! Ohhhhhhh!!! Sparx arches his back in pain, Tastic jumps on top of him and lays in some lefts and rights before jumping back into the ring.

Copeland: What a frantic start to this match,Matt Tastic has regained control though.

Matt runs off of the ropes and jumps, he springboards off of the top ropes and does a frontflip right on to Sparx on the outside! The crowd jump to their feet and cheer for that amazing move.

Cohen: Don't blink Seabass! These guys are flying all over the place!

Matt grabs Sparx by the hair and throws him in the ring. He runs and does a fast forward pop elbow drop then hooks Sparx's leg. 1....2.... Sparx kicks out. Matt tells Morse to count faster next time. Sparx kips up and facewashes Tastic, he picks him up and sets him on the top turnbuckle, he clubs Tastic in the back with hard forearms and pulls him down into a tree of woe position. Sparx runs to the opposite turnbuckle, he points and runs then jumps into a front cannonball, but Tastic pulls himself up the turnbuckle and Sparx crashes into the corner and on his back. Tastic turns and readjusts his stance on the turnbuckle, he jumps and does a front flip splash right on Sparx!

Sparx kicks out! The crowds applause as the newcomer shows some heart after kicking out of a big move. Matt picks up Sparx and punches him in the face, then another punch, Sparx counters with a leg kick then a chop, he rushes Tastic and they both tumble over the top ropes, but Sparx holds the ropes and skins the cat back inside the ring. He runs and bounces off the ropes, Matt is gathering himself up, Sparx jumps and corkscrews in the air and does a backflip splash right on Tastic! Another pop from the crowd gets the newcomer going. He runs around the ring looking for high five slaps from the nearby fans. He looks over and sees Matt getting to his feet again just around the corner. He runs and dives through the turnbuckles and ropes near the steel post to hit a tornado DDT but Tastic counters it with a hurricurana! Sparx flies headfirst into the barricade, bending his neck at an awkward angle! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! The crowd react and jump to their feet at the horrible impact.

Connor: Oh no!! What a terrible collision with that barricade, I hope Sparx is alright. That was a bad hit.

Copeland: Matt Tastic is not waiting to see if this man is alright, he's already on the attack here!

Referee Morse has stopped his count at 7 and jumps through the ropes to check on Sparx, Tastic is stomping him with boots but Sparx is barely moving. Morse yells at him to back up. Sparx eventually starts to stir and gets to a knee. Matt growls at Morse to stay out of his way, he picks up Sparx and slams his face off of the protective shield on the commentary table. He then throws him on the table. Copeland, Cohen and Connor quickly back away from the area. The crowds are buzzing about what Matt has in mind as he rolls back into the ring. Morse rolls in after him, shouting to not do it, Matt ignores him and bounces off of the ropes, he runs and jumps, he springboards off of the top ropes and hits a Frog Splash finisher right on to Sparx and exploding the commentary table! BOOM!!

Cheeeeeeer!!!!! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Copeland: Unbelievable leap from Matt Tastic!!Frog Splash right through our announce table here and there is nothing left to it!

Cohen: That's it! Sparx is done for the night! He's not moving, that was an amazing dive!

Matt moves broken pieces of wood off of him as he gets to his feet. He tries to pick up Sparx but he's dead weight and won't move. He just shrugs his shoulders and rolls back in the ring. Referee Morse comes over and says something that angers Matt.

Matt: Just count him out!

Referee Morse turns and starts counting.

10..!!!

DING!! DING!!

Harrys: The winner of this match by countout, Matt Tastic!

Referee Morse raises Matt's hand, but he roughly pulls it away, still steamed at the referee. He poses on the top turnbuckle as his music plays.

Copeland: Matt Tastic with a decisive victory here over Sparx. We are going to need some help out here.

Cohen: Ya, we need a new table built, plus several spatulas to scrape Sparx off of the mats here, the guy is still barely moving.

Connor: It didn't matter if he hauled him in the ring or not, he wasn't kicking out anyway, not after that huge Frog Splash through the announce table. Lets check out that replay.

Following the match, Matt grabs a mic and sits on the turnbuckle, waiting for the crowd to calm down.

Matt: This is nice. A win. Yay, me.

The crowd pops as Matt looks on waiting for them to calm down.

Matt:
I came out here earlier tonight. I stuck up for you people. I'd kinda you to return the favor now and let me bare my soul here for a bit. See, it's 10 years this company has been around. I came in on February 2010. That's 7 of those 10 years and I've only been gone for 4 months in all that time. I've been through highs. I've been through lows. And it burns me, deep in my fiber. It pisses me the f*ck off to say it. But I am at a low. It's a slump. I have hit a slump. Matter of fact, I almost ended up not being in this card. Imagine that. I think the problem this whole time has been that I pander. Now don't get me wrong, boo me, cheer me, I'm not really concerned with that anymore, but deep inside, I used to feel this very weird feeling. This feeling to make people laugh. And maybe it was all just a mask to cover that deep inside, I have been getting more and more frustrated. I mean, how was I preparing for my match against Mark Keaton? Why playing with a godamn goat, of course.

*You're The Goat! You're The Goat! You're The Goat! *

Matt: Well, I didn't think the Bay area could be that clever. But the jokes stop now. If I am "The Goat", I've got to prove I am "The Goat". That doesn't stop after you rack up a resume, it never stops. So I am going to make this perfectly clear. I am fixing to raise hell and take names and for that, I don't know how, I don't know when, I'm looking for gold. And to whatever son of a bitch I grab that happens to hold gold, know that I WILL NOT LET GO!! Happy 10 Anniversary, WZCW!

Matt slams the mic down and drops off the turnbuckle as he makes his way up the ramp.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 08-22-2017 at 10:05 PM.
sendpm.gif

Backstage, we discover Leon Kensworth standing by with none other than former WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, fan favourite, Mikey Stormrage. The normal infectious smile of Mikey is not there however, he looks grim and saddened.

Kensworth: Welcome back to WZCW, Mikey. I hear you have an announcement to make. The floor is yours.

Stormrage: Thank you, Leon. These past few months have been extremely hard for me. From the break-up with Eve, losing my title in the main event of Kingdom Come and then worst of all, suffering a broken back at the hands of Mark Keaton. It’s been rough but with the love and support of the great fans of WZCW I’ve managed to survive the worst of it.

The fans in the arena chanting “Mikey” and it brings a smile to the face of the former champion.

Stormrage: My back is still badly injured. Doctors have looked at it over and over again. It hurts just to stand here, it hurts to get out of bed in the morning and I can only imagine the agony it would take to wrestle. I love this business, Leon. I love the fans but right now my body is telling me I can no longer do this.

Tears begin to swell in the eyes of Stormrage.

Kensworth: Are you officially retiring, Mikey?

Stormrage: Yes. If I could get back into that ring I would, right now! I love this whole crazy industry. From the fans to Backstage Bob, even you Leon. I love to do this and it has given me so much. I just want to say thank you to everybody, for all your support throughout the years and never give up hope. You can always achieve your dreams.

Kensworth: You will be missed, Mikey.

With that said, Leon and Mikey exchange a handshake and the former champion slowly walks away. The fans in the arena are shocked, some are crying at the announcement that one of the all-time fan favourites will never wrestle again.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 08-23-2017 at 07:27 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2017, 02:31 PM

Somewhere outside of San Jose...

A group of a dozen men wearing clown masks and face paint constructed a Big Top Tent in the middle of a landfill. More arrived to the scene with shovels and hatchets. After setting up a large carnivalesque canopy, one man removed a bandana from his face. Cameramen inch in closer to reveal that it was 'The Great' Milenko. He stared at the lens, at the viewers at home and in the arena, and is humbled.

Milenko: Long time no see, WZCW...

Two juggalos and a juggalette dragged a ten foot chain over to their leader. The hardcore veteran reached out for it without speaking to them, and he showed the audience how each end has a dog collar. A sweeping fury crept over the icon's face.

Milenko: This was supposed to be a Juggalo Death Match. Two men locked in together with plenty of chain to make the fight REAL interesting. But fate has something new in store for us, Armando. I've consulted with my Master, The Wraith himself, and he told me...told me that you are not worthy of such an honor.

Clowns started chanting in rhythm. There was a plea, a cry for help in the distance. It grew louder and blended in with the insane choir. 'The Great' Milenko smiled.

Milenko: My Gathering, the chicken hunt is over. Hatchetmen, bring forth the reek!

From the darkness, a troop of oddities carried a scared and begging Armando Paradyse to the canopy. Cameras catch juggalos busy at work digging a hole in the refuse. Paradyse has wet himself.

He tore Armando's mask clean off. Eddie Romero is seen with tears in his eyes.

Milenko: I thought about what to do with you. Should we hang you with this chain? Should I set you to the torch and make you a human candle - celebrate WZCW's Anniversary the right way? So many ideas, Eddie Armando Romero Paradyse, but all of them were just too good for you.

Posse! Bring me my Faygo!

A rather rotund sweaty gentleman heaved his way over with a liter of Orange and a liter of Cotton Candy. He shook his head at the Orange, the more popular beverage. Milenko chunked the chain away, took off his shirt and grabbed the Cotton Candy.

Milenko: Hold him still! This is gonna hurt us more than it hurts you, Paradyse...

The hardcore juggalo shoved his shirt into Eddie's face and proceeded to pour the sticky, nasty liquid over where his mouth would be. Milenko slowly waterboarded a panicked Romero until he felt satisfied.

After some time had passed, Milenko let up, removing his shirt and allowing Armando to breath.

Those digging the pit had finished. Chanting had stopped. Milenko remained silent, giving his Mayhem rival time to gain consciousness. He then nodded, another group sees the signal. They carried a large oblong box over.

Once Paradyse realized what was going on, he stood up on his knees and tried reasoning with Milenko. It fell on deaf ears. Juggalos and juggalettes banded together in lifting up the casket. Milenko grabbed Armando by the hair and yanked him towards it. Several followed with torches and cell phone flashlights. He took one long last look at his opponent before delivering the Hell's Pit. The swift kick sent Armando hurtling down into the casket and into the landfill's garbage abyss. Content, Milenko himself picked up a shovel and slowly filled the ditch to capacity.

Cameras panned out on the scene, but rested on a decrepit banner. It read "The Dark Carnival".
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 08-22-2017 at 01:44 PM.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread