WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Leon Kensworth is facing the camera backstage with a large WZCW logo in the background.

Leon: Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time, none other than Hall of Famer, Matt Tastic.

Matt Tastic walks into the shot from the right with a distant look on his face.

Matt: Thanks for having me, Leon.

Leon: Tonight you face Gabi Clark in a round one match in The Gold Rush Tournament. How do you think you'll fair in your first match back in WZCW?

Matt: I'm not going to lie, Leon. I'm pretty worried if I can still go here tonight. It'll be interesting to see if I still have the same fire I did before I left.

Mark: Quick reply and SPOILER WARNING....you DON'T have the same fire, Crap Tastic!

Mark Keaton walked in the shot from the left, with mirrored sunglasses on and chewing his gum in a cocky way.

Leon: Mark Keaton, do you think....

Mark snatches the mic off of Leon and stares at him until he leaves. He takes a step closer to Matt until he's right in the Hall of Famer's face.

Mark: My turn to ask questions, man. What will you do Matt? What will you do when Gabi beats you tonight and I win the Gold Rush Tournament? Will you just go away again?

Matt says nothing and stares at Mark.

Mark: I'm going to make sure you lose tonight. We don't need old timers stinking up the place, I have the go ahead to observe The Main Event at ringside by Mr. Banks. That bother you dude? Eh? You don't deserve my spotlight!

Matt: You're spitting out a lot of words, kid. Tonight you'll find out what speaks louder than words.

Matt flares his nostrils and walks out of the shot.

Mark turns to Leon....

Mark: Well? What is it? What speaks louder than words man??

Leon: The Main Event is next right after a word from our sponsor's!
sendpm.gif
Old 05-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, it is a Round One match in the Gold Rush Tournament and is the MAIN EVENT of the evening.....introducing first....

Harrys: She is from New York, New York, weighing in at 170 pounds...Gabi Clark!

Gabi strolls out to the top of the ramp with a confident smirk, she's dressed as Captain Cold with a tight leather jacket on with wrap around sunglasses. She holds up both of her hands and two diagonal jets of cold steam shoot to the ceiling creating the effect that she shot the columns of steam herself. She slowly swaggers her way down to the ring, she ignores the boo's and fans yelling at her. She jumps in the ring and continues posing on all the corners, blowing kisses and mocking the fans.

Copeland: This is a huge opportunity for Gabi to take on a legend in this business. Not only a victory over Matt Tastic to brag about, but also moving on in this huge Gold Rush Tournament, Jack.

Cohen: That's right Seabass! Matt has to be distracted from what Mark Keaton did to his friend Stormrage and the exchange they had moments ago. Gabi can beat him here tonight, it shouldn't be much trouble, he's only a four time Mayhem Champion, an Elite X Champion, Eurasian Champion, winner of the 2014 Lethal Lottery and has won the big one Seabass....

Copeland: That's why we're here tonight, this tournament will crown an automatic number one contender for the WZCW Heavyweight Championship!

Mark Keaton confidently strides out to the top of the ramp in his leather jacket and pants, his jacket open to show his abs, he's wearing mirrored sunglasses. He runs his hands through his golden locks as he makes his way down to the commentary area.

Copeland: What in the world is he doing out here?

Cohen: I heard Mark has been showing interest in commentating, he's here to steal your job!

Mark: Jack is right Seabassman! Ha ha! I'm here to practice my commentary skills man! Who knows, when I get really old like Matt Tastic, I might want to continue my career here at the talking table instead of making a fool of myself in the ring like he's going to do tonight.

Copeland: Strong words here by Remarkable Mark Keaton, who faces Kagura in round one of the Gold Rush Tournament. How do you feel about....

Mark: Stop asking me stupid questions Copeland! Where the hell is Matt Tastic? Talk about delaying an entrance!

Harrys: And her opponent.....

Harrys: He is from Southwestern, Puerto Rico. Weighing in at 238 pounds....The Invincible One.....MAAAAT TASTIC!!

The fans explode as Matt Tastic walks out from under the Titantron. He stands there for a moment, soaking in the loud applause from the fans in attendance. He does an appreciative head nod and slowly walks down the ramp towards the ring, high fives young fans and points to a Matt Tastic #1 poster. He stops in front of the commentary table and he gives Keaton a look, Keaton just smirks at him. Matt slides in the ring and does some fist pumps at the ropes, the fans still cheering loudly for their hero.

Referee Akiyama shakes a finger at the bell keeper....

Ding Ding!!!

Gabi sneak attacks Matt from behind and starts laying in lightning fast punches and kicks to his shoulders and back! The fans immediately boo as she continues her assault. She hits a 1...2...3 palm thrust to his chest and face then leans on him, pressing him into the ropes, she irish whips him across the ring, she runs and attempts an axe handle that Matt ducks, he does a front somersault on the canvas then bounces off the ropes again, Gabi leap frogs him and he bounces off the far ropes, he attacks with a running spinning heel kick but Gabi ducks it and does her own somersault followed by a rebound off of the ropes, Matt catches her with a hurricarana but she arches her back and lands on her feet, she bounces off of the ropes and nails Matt with a flying crossbody attack but Matt quickly snaps her down with a powerslam into a cover.....

Gabi kicks out and rolls out of the ring. The fans cheer for the opening action of the contest.

Copeland: Wow! That was some impressive agility there on display from both wrestlers.

Cohen: Gabi wasted no time getting this thing started! She showed some great fight there to open this match!

Mark: She's not bad looking either Jack! I might ask her out after this match is over, oh yeah!

Copeland: Will you stop?

Gabi jumps back into the ring at the count of 3. Matt and Gabi get into a collar and elbow tie up. Gabi throws one of his arms up and quickly grabs Matt from behind, she heaves him up for a German Suplex but he rolls forward into a pinning flip! 1...... Gabi leans back and pins Matt 1.... Matt kicks out. She quickly rakes Matt in the eyes. The crowds boo and he is wiping and rubbing his eyes in the corner. Gabi smiles and does a quick pose for the booing crowd. She runs and nails Matt with a stinger splash in the corner quickly followed by a spinning flapjack right on the top turnbuckle followed by a school boy pin! 1.... 2....

Matt Tastic kicks out. Gabi yells at the ref to count faster. She carefully watches Matt get to his feet, she does a spingboard off of the middle rope and hits him with a bulldog, bouncing his face right off of the canvas. She climbs the turnbuckle and starts blowing kisses at the capacity crowd. The crowd are reacting and booing her loudly. Matt quickly jumps to his feet, he dropkicks her in the back and she tumbles over the top ropes and to the outside of the ring! Her runs off the ropes and launches himself over the ropes into a frontflip right onto to Gabi laying on the mats! He lands hard and bounces off of her. He rolls over near the commentary table.

Matt is awesome! Clap! Clap! C-C-Clap! Matt is awesome!

Copeland: What impact by Tastic! As we watch the replay...

Cohen: Ya! I'll handle the replays Seabass! Check out the height Matt gets here! Wow! That was a hard landing right on Gabi, we could have a double count out with this collision!

Mark: Ya, it was cool. For an OLD guy! I'll see you dudes later. Mark removes the headset.

Mark Keaton stands over by Matt with a big smirk on his face. The ref stops counting and jumps through the ropes. He holds Keaton back and shouts warnings to him. Mark acts innocent and holds his arms up. Matt gets to his feet.....GABI nails him with a low blow! Matt falls face first to the padded mat, groaning and holding himself. Gabi does a little bow for the young fans yelling at her nearby. She picks up Matt and rolls him in the ring. Mark starts laughing and tells the ref to pay attention to the action in the ring.

Copeland: Come on! That was a low down, dirty trick there!

Gabi is laying the stomps to Matt, who's still holding his groin area. She waits for Matt to get up, she hits him with a snapmare take down quickly followed by the natural selection....THE DOUBLE PLAY!! Matt's eyes go wide as the pressure is intense! He's clawing the air but he's nowhere near the ropes! His eyes go from really wide, to half closed...to almost completely closed! Referee Akiyama grabs his arm, he lifts it...it falls to the mat...1... he lifts his arm again....the same result....2.... ...he picks up his arm and lifts it....it falls but stops an inch from the canvas! He's clenching and unclenching his fist, he starts wailing her in the ribs until she finally can't take the elbows and releases the hold, the crowds cheer his efforts.

Cohen: Stay on him! Gabi has this match under control now, she needs to stay on him so he won't mount a comeback!

Gabi picks up Matt and hits him with a sideslam and pin....1........2... Matt lifts his shoulder. Gabi waits for Matt to stagger to his feet, she runs the ropes and uses a spinning heel kick! SHUTOUT! but Matt ducks and the kick hits Akiyama right in the chest! He flies through the middle ropes and out of the ring!

Matt quickly grabs Gabi in a half nelson and starts laying in the knee strikes!

Copeland: Akiyama took a really heavy hit there! We are going to need a new referee out here!

Cohen: He's got to stop standing so close to these wrestlers Seabass! He just ate a Flexicution not too long ago!

Mark Keaton slides in the ring, he drops Matt with a double axe handle between the shoulder blades. He then applies a cobra clutch and body scissors and falls back with him....The Canadian Clutch! He's roaring at Matt to go to sleep, Gabi recovers from the knee strikes and starts laying in boots to Matt's stomach. The crowds are booing loudly now. Matt lays limp. Mark releases the hold and flexes his arms for the irate crowd. Gabi is still laying in palm strikes and elbows to Matt's head. Mark picks up a limp Tastic and holds him there.....Gabi runs off of the ropes and NAILS Tastic in the head with a spinning heel kick SHUTOUT! He falls to the canvas. Mark asks Gabi for a kiss. She smiles in a flirting manner and strolls in close. He arches his head but she KNEES him right in the nuts! Mark falls and rolls out of the ring!

Gabi: I totes don't need THAT creep!

A smattering of laughter and cheers as a new ref slides into the ring. Gabi quickly waves him over, she hooks Matt's leg....1.... 2.....

3!!! This one's over!! NOOOOOO!!!! MATT TASTIC lifted his shoulder at the last second! The crowds go wild!

TASTIC!!! TASTIC!!! TASTIC!!!

Copeland: He kicked out! He kicked out! Matt Tastic is still alive Jack!

Cohen: I can't believe it! Matt Tastic took all that punishment! That referee took too long getting out here!!

Gabi is kicking and punching Matt, he staggers to his feet, he takes another kick to the side and a palm strike right to the nose! He whips his head back and bounces off of the ropes, Gabi runs at him but he suddenly picks her up and spins her around in the air!! He falls back and drives his knees into her back sending her careening in between the second and top turnbuckle into the ringpost! DINK!!! she rebounds back into Emeral Flowsion HEADACHE DRIVER!!! Matt hooks her leg......

3!!!!!!

CHEEEEER !!!!! CHEEEEER !!!!

Harrys: The winner of this match and advancing in The Gold Rush Tournament....MAAAAT TASTIC!!!!

Copeland: Matt Tastic prevails in a great match against Gabi Clark that wasn't short of questionable antics Jack!

Cohen: I can't argue with that Seabass, you could clearly see Matt Tastic had a healthy hold of her tights during that pin there!

Copeland: Give me a break!

The crowds continue to cheer as Matt Tastic celebrates on the top turnbuckle, guzzling two soda pops. Mark watches in disgust from the top of the ramp as the show comes to a close.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 05-27-2017 at 05:31 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Credits:

Meltdown 140

GR R1: Gabbi Clark versus Matt Tastic - Jeff
GR R1: Constantine versus Vox - Prophet
GR R1: Callie Clark versus Eve Taylor - Dagger
GR R1: Randy Studd versus Yemrez Reqonic - KJ
GR R1: Vee ADZ versus Tony Mancini - CyberPunk

You know the drill by now. Rep and thank these fine gentlemen for their hard work. Ascension will follow shortly.

Hope you enjoyed my first full show as Head of Creative

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread