WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think Ric Flair's presence is much of a bane than a boon for Charlotte. She was just made the leader of Divas Revolution by ending Nikki Bella's title reign and thus skyrocketed to moon as WWE has learnt nothing from the skyrocket push of Reigns. Her promos worsened the situation and she feels like forced upon us and in a dark shadow of her father just doing WOOO!

sendpm.gif
Old 01-22-2016, 10:07 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I love the Ric-Charlotte pairing. At first, it seemed like Ric is stealing the spotlight from Charlotte and will do more harm than good, but everything seems to be falling in place as of late. Ric's presence has had a complementary effect on Charlotte's character and title reign, and I'm sure that she will be much more comfortable by the time this pairing comes to an end, compared to the time when Ric started accompanying her.
Charlotte is also a fantastic talent; it is easy to get completely overshadowed by the Nature Boy, but she has done a great job at keeping a good part of the focus on herself. She has variations of her father's finishing move, entrance theme, catch phrase, even the nickname (although it's not used as commonly), yet she has managed to set up her own brand. She is Charlotte first, Flair second. Other than the few seconds when Ric distracts her opponent, the fans' focus stays on her. And that is special.
Massive kudos to Becky too; she and Charlotte bring the best out of each other, and make a perfect hero-villain pair. On a side note, I particularly loved how Becky got the upper hand on Ric with her promo on RAW; if she keeps it up, she can be the one of the most complete female wrestlers in history.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:51 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERPER View Post
Whether she's face or heel, the big issue is Charlotte can't work a mic and give a promo or get into a back and forth dialogue. Her delivery is so awkward it's actually difficult to get through.
Isn't it ironic that, like their sister, David and Reid Flair had the problem of not having a 'performing' personality? Both her brothers had the technical wrestling background......Dad made sure of that.....but both guys were stone faces as performers; they tried to act in skits but were so wooden in their actions & facial expressions that they came off totally ineffective.

Honestly, Charlotte is better than either of them.....as a performer, and possibly as a wrestler.......but isn't it weird that three offspring of one of the greatest showmen of all time can't act a lick?

Then again, maybe this isn't in spite of Ric.....maybe it's because of him. When the leading member of a family has an overbearing, commanding personality, other members of the clan tend to defer to him/her and keep their mouths shut.

Might there be something to that? Wonder what the rest of Flair's kids are like.......and how about his 47 ex-wives?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-22-2016, 11:03 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
but isn't it weird that three offspring of one of the greatest showmen of all time can't act a lick?
I wouldn't necessarily say that. Reid and David yeah, but I think Charlotte is a phenomenal heel... terrible, terrible face, but a phenomenal heel. I remember watching her as a heel champion back in NXT and thinking "damn, that girl has the potential to be one of the best women wrestlers of all time". She really believed in her character and she made the fans believe in it to. Similar to the way I feel about Roman Reigns, Charlotte's attitude, her demeanor, her look, it all screams mega-heel to me. Her as a face just seems corny... not real.

I think they're heading in the right direction with Charlotte. Can anybody tell me that her heel work over the past few weeks hasn't been very good? And it seems like they're just going to keep pushing her as a very evil baddie considering that she's likely to turn on her dad now. If WWE just keeps going in the same direction with Charlotte, they have the potential to create a Lesnar type Diva. Just let her be the arrogant, entitled person she seems to be in real life.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:35 AM
The Dark Warlords

The Dark Warlords is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally i like it. I think that family should be the best people to introduce you to the audience that you are going to be performing in front of. After all, who knows you better than your family.

I think that at some point they should split them up, but right now it should not happen. I think they should be a pair for a while longer. She is still to new to be split from her father just yet.
sendpm.gif