WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2016, 12:55 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
Don't come onto my thread with self-contradicting nonsense. You're telling me Owens doesn't deserve Lesnar (Your opinion. Fair Enough) but then want to tell me Balor can square off against 'Taker. Fuck off.
lmao this is not your website dude. Yeah, Balor is much more entertaining than Owens... hate to break it to ya

btw, there's many cases of new guys coming in and going straight to the top...look at Jericho with the Rock, and your boy Owens and Cena...too bad he's dropped off a bit since then tho.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky84 View Post
For the love of god please stop with Kevin Owens. STOP. He doesn't deserve it. Any time you have to campaign to face a star at Mania, you don't deserve it. The guys has been begging for Taker or Lesnar, and it's obvious he doesn't deserve it...since he has to beg.

Look at Cm Punk when he wrestled Taker...it was a step back for him. He hated it. Look when HHH was going to wrestle him..he quit. That's a real star. Owens is not a star and is not even close to one. He kinda sucks on the mic, and he sounds weak as hell. His in ring work is good, and he made a nice improvement when he started going crazy and beating dudes up over the IC title...but he's kinda back to normal now. Brock also man handled him last week in 2 seconds. Give him Jericho instead...that could work.
I agree with the CM Punk stuff mate, but seriously, Kevin Owens ISN'T a star? Seriously? It sounds really ignorant and/or self-contradictory because Punk and Owens share that old-school indie background where they learned and perfected their craft before they even got into the WWE. Now, nobody here is a bigger fan of Punk(even after he left) and Owens than myself. But Kevin Owens is seriously amazing, on the mic, and overall. I'm not saying he's exactly like Punk or analogous, nor should he be. Punk was a whole different level/thing. But Owens has done more in the first year than Punk or most people. That's undeniable. Also, he is a star. And I know I will probably fail to convince you, but if anyone deserves to face Brock Lesnar, or could actually DELIVER and BENEFIT, it's Kevin Owens.

And trust me, KO must have been wanting a match with Taker, but it'd only be a STEP DOWN for him, just like it was for Punk. That old man needs to just go away.

Quote:
I don't understand the comments like Bray is "boring" or "not a good wrestler", because thats very far from the truth. He's actually very good in the ring...that match he had with DBryan at the Rumble a couple years ago was awesome...just one example off the top of my head. The Reigns matches are always very good too. Cena match and Taker match were also good.

It's weird hearing people say he's boring because most people say he's one of the best on the mic...he really is. Amazing how people could think the exact opposite on things that seem so cut n dry
I do know he's pretty good on the microphone, a natural, something which few people ever in the wrestling industry can be. I find him boring, like most people who find him boring, because he doesn't really say much, but blabbers. Eater of worlds. Face of fear. Argue all you want that it's his "persona", but to me, he comes nowhere close to being an actual Face of Fear(kayfabe/persona-wise) as Mick Foley as Mankind in 1996/97.

I don't think he is half as good in the ring as Mankind/Mick foley either. I have been trying to like him, either just for his wrestling ability, or overall, but failing, so far. I could be just a little biased, but to me, Bray Wyatt is a channel-changer. Oh, and not to forget how in the last 2 years, he can be summed up as:- Attack XYZ wrestler, claim to steal his soul/conquer him, lose the feud, and repeat. Are you really going to deny that? It's like he's the polar opposite of Lesnar.

Lost the Cena feud.
Lost to the Undertaker at WM AND Survivor Series.
Lost the Roman Reigns feud.
Lost the...whatever else.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 01-19-2016 at 01:03 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 12:58 PM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
Finally if it did happen, I don't see Wyatt going over.
That's for sure. In another thread, someone was asking who will finally be the one to take Brock down. There are very few candidates for the honor....and I seriously doubt Bray Wyatt would be the one to turn the trick.

Nor would he need to. If there's anyone who can lose, yet still remain formidable & dangerous, it's Bray. Yet, how would Bray benefit from beating Brock? His persona is what it is.....he doesn't need victory to maintain it.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't mind seeing the match. It would be unorthodox, as are all Bray's matches and feuds..... and that's okay. Wyatt might present problems for Brock that we haven't seen from anyone else and it could be interesting to see how he overcomes them.

Plus, after fighting Cena, Punk and Roman, there are all too few things for Brock to do in WWE. I can see letting Bray Wyatt be one of them.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 01:08 PM

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissanceman4life View Post
I agree with the CM Punk stuff mate, but seriously, Kevin Owens ISN'T a star? Seriously? It sounds really ignorant and/or self-contradictory because Punk and Owens share that old-school indie background where they learned and perfected their craft before they even got into the WWE. Now, nobody here is a bigger fan of Punk(even after he left) and Owens than myself. But Kevin Owens is seriously amazing, on the mic, and overall. I'm not saying he's exactly like Punk or analogous, nor should he be. Punk was a whole different level/thing. But Owens has done more in the first year than Punk or most people. That's undeniable. Also, he is a star. And I know I will probably fail to convince you, but if anyone deserves to face Brock Lesnar, or could actually DELIVER and BENEFIT, it's Kevin Owens.

And trust me, KO must have been wanting a match with Taker, but it'd only be a STEP DOWN for him, just like it was for Punk. That old man needs to just go away.

I do know he's pretty good on the microphone, a natural, something which few people ever in the wrestling industry can be. I find him boring, like most people who find him boring, because he doesn't really say much, but blabbers. Eater of worlds. Face of fear. Argue all you want that it's his "persona", but to me, he comes nowhere close to being an actual Face of Fear(kayfabe/persona-wise) as Mick Foley as Mankind in 1996/97.

I don't think he is half as good in the ring as Mankind/Mick foley either. I have been trying to like him, either just for his wrestling ability, or overall, but failing, so far. I could be just a little biased, but to me, Bray Wyatt is a channel-changer. Oh, and not to forget how in the last 2 years, he can be summed up as:- Attack XYZ wrestler, claim to steal his soul/conquer him, lose the feud, and repeat. Are you really going to deny that? It's like he's the polar opposite of Lesnar.
Wait, so I'm contradicting myself by saying Owens isn't a star and Punk is because they were both indie wrestlers?? Does that really make any sense to you? That sounds much more ignorant bro. So every indie wrestler is a star? I don't get your point here. Punk is light years ahead of Owens on the mic and in the ring.

Yes Owens kinda sucks on the mic...the way he talks is so soft, and incredibly non intimidating or believable as a threat, or entertaining as a sports entertainer. The way he talks with the constant pausing is annoying as well. The dude started out good and is now just kinda not doing anything.

It took Punk longer because he was younger when he came in. Owens finally got here when he was old. So you can't compare them in that regard.

It's not Bray's fault that hes not booked in any good feuds that allow him to talk about something while he's on the mic. He, just like everyone else is a victim of 50/50 booking so of course he can't be taken as seriously as a prime Undertaker as a legit threat/heel...nobody in the company can besides Lesnar who wins every match. So you're not really saying much in your defense...but totally justifying why Bray deserves a good feud this time around...so that all of those skills can be utilized.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:12 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm more interested in seeing a 10 minute Luke Harper-Brock Lesnar match at a house show than see an entire Wyatt Family feud, honestly.

I understand the problem with Sting not being there, as he's probably never gonna wrestle again and The Wyatts need a feud. I'd be down with a Lesnar-Wyatts feud one, if they won a bit more, and two, if it's not a WrestleMania feud.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:26 PM

gravedigger is looking to come up from OCW...

This really is self-explanatory – it’s a feud that puts the most dominant superstar on the roster as the underdog and the fans want to see if the Beast Incarnate can take on and overcome the most dangerous faction within the WWE, the Wyatt Family.

Go back two weeks when the Wyatt Family surrounded the Big Show. Those in attendance rose to their feet in anticipation of Big Show vs Strowman. It’s the same when Kane or Undertaker went face to face with the Wyatt’s Black Sheep - Strowman is the difference maker and instils an unstoppable aura within the Wyatt Family that already overwhelms opposition with sheer numbers. However, when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, people want to see the clash because they want to not only witness the outcome but want a larger than life hero – Brock Lesnar.

I think Lesnar’s current character is fantastic and genuinely believe it’s only the ICW who have nothing better to do other than criticise the work of others who has a problem with him. He’s a modern day gladiator who only cares for himself and decimates those placed in front of him without remorse. Suplex City is engrossing to watch because it’s believable – it’s a German Suplex executed by a genetic freak and it doesn’t matter who it’s against, that move WOULD sap the fight from the opponent if repeatedly implemented. We also know he can destroy those in front of him with his bare fists and if he really needs to change things up, we know he’s capable of doing so and Heyman will let him know when that time comes.

Lesnar maintains his status as the strongest while making others look good. Look at his recent work with Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Reigns and Bray. Sheamus rocked him with stiff punches that took him to the corner, Alberto Del Rio at the house show used his technical ability and stiff kicks to hinder him, Reigns speared him out of his shoes and Bray laid him out with Sister Abigail. He takes their punches or moves and makes them look credible rather than simply no-selling, before eventually coming out on top. It’s believable because he makes it look believable because he is believable.

And it’s believable that no man can singlehandedly take on the entire Wyatt Family and win, but I for one would like to see Lesnar try.

Last edited by gravedigger : 01-19-2016 at 01:37 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 01:37 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Why would you enjoy/Want to see Wyatt vs Lesnar?
Just for pure enjoyment of having Brock Lesnar taking to Suplex City and F5ing that no talented nonsence rumbling piece of wrestler Bray Wyatt.

Unfortunatly, with so many injuries and with WWE determine to do HHH/Reigns there is no one for Brock to do some high profile feud. So they are giving him Lame Wyatt in the same maner as ever, by having him interfere with no good reason at all, having to cut some nonsensical garbage of promo and then to lose the feud at PPV. Same old, same old.

They could at least throw in Sheamus at Brock. He cuts better promos then Wyatt and acctually can work pretty good matches. They had house show match and it was pretty good.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 02:43 PM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
lmao this is not your website dude. Yeah, Balor is much more entertaining than Owens... hate to break it to ya

btw, there's many cases of new guys coming in and going straight to the top...look at Jericho with the Rock, and your boy Owens and Cena...too bad he's dropped off a bit since then tho.
Jericho who was already a made guy on the brink. Owens with his 10 years experience. Cena with his…..oh wait….2 and a half years before he got to the top.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 02:46 PM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
Plus, after fighting Cena, Punk and Roman, there are all too few things for Brock to do in WWE. I can see letting Bray Wyatt be one of them.
This one seems to be popping up a lot. If this is the case I’d much rather see him go against Owens. Owens is legit. He has the right size mixed with speed and power to have a good math with Lesnar. Bray would be all about the theatrics. I personally believe Owens should be ahead of him.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 02:50 PM
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

J.D Lethal is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to J.D Lethal

As a fan I want just say the only draw to this is Bray v Heyman on the mic...as for a match this is not something i would want to see...because its so formulaic. Brock will take out all the Wyatts in the Rumble which in turn later in the rumble The Wyatts will take Brock out the match setting up Fastlane as Brock vs Wyatt the Family where Brock will lose and get destroyed but here is how we know its goning to end..Brock an Paul will return and start Brock Lesnars March to Wrestlemaina where he will Kill each member of the wyatts on raw leading to untill Brock gets to Braun Strowman (becuz Braun is just booked to monsterious) and at Mania Bray and Braun will fight Brock Lesnar and...(DONG.....)The Undertaker(thats right the dead man) in Takers final match he burys the past with Brock and the Deadman and Brock take out the wyatts..give or take the Deadman helping its gonna be like this.

And I dare What Culture to book this better.

RockNRolla:Prince Devitt
sendpm.gif