WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-18-2016, 11:25 PM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...

Chris Jericho with short hair, short tights, and a lackluster physique. Particularly when he was World Heavyweight Champion and wearing the belt made it seem like that was the only thing he had on.

Talk about heat. That was the most top heel look of all time.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:47 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie Cure View Post
Ever since "It" happened, I've seen a lot of hate for Sheamus' new look. I personally believe that this attitude is completely stupid.

Alright so he looks more like a cariacature of an Irishman than an actual Irishman, but he looked like that beforehand anyway. Sheamus has a ripped, muscly look while retaining the comic-book-like appearance necessary for a wrestler. He could be a supervillain. It's a bizarre look but you're not going to forget it quickly. He looks like a damn viking or something, a true ancient warrior. His beard makes him look like he belongs in the company of Thorin Oakenshield or something, it's freaking great. In other words, Sheamus looks exactly how a wrestler should look.

I won't deny that the booking surrounding Sheamus has been hit-n-miss for 2015. But his look is a strong point in his favour.

Are there any wrestlers whose looks have been decried that you personally thought were good?
I'm one of the few that dig Sheamus new haircut. I think it was completely badarse when he came back with it. I just wish he wouldn't ruin it by braiding his beard. That's the part that looks stupid to me.
sendpm.gif