WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-16-2016, 08:00 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Lemmy and Zahra hypocrisy

I've been a big Motorhead fan for about 15 years and if you're not familiar with Lemmy Kilmister, I would suggest checking out his documentary, Lemmy.

Granted, he's rock star status for the better part of 50 years, even though Motorhead has more of a cult following than superstardom. Anyways, there's an interesting part in the documentary that shows that he's a HUGE Nazi memorabilia collector. I heard he even has Hitler's wife's hairbrush. Part of his regular attire is the Iron Cross, which granted existed before the Nazi party, but is now synonymous with the 3rd Reich.

Lemmy obviously didn't hold the same beliefs as the Nazi party but still, I did find it a bit weird that Zahra gets fired for a Nazi pic (which was obviously tongue and cheek, with the My Little Pony) from a few years back, yet Lemmy gets the nice send off for doing HHH's themes. Heck, Big Vis was part of the company for years, and I don't even think he got a nice sendoff, just a small write up in the news section.

I know HHH is/was a huge Lemmy fan too, obviously, so he's got the clout for the nice tribute and (hopefully) celebrity HOF entry, but I do think there's hypocrisy going on
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well he did pass away, so it's not the time to bring up all this.

Just show respect for the good things he did.

And just because he collects memorabilia doesn't means he shares their beliefs.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 08:50 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Was Lemmy Posting support for the Nazi Party publically? If he did, I missed it, and I agree with your post. If not, well, behind closed doors, do whatever, I don't care. If the post you are alluding to for Zahra is the one I remember from back in the day, it was a public post while being a part of and representing the WWE, which is why they acted upon it.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 09:16 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

A) He's not employed to the WWE.

B) He's not showcasing his collection or proclaming himself a nazi like whatsherface did.

C) WWE is a publicly traded company who's shares and sponsorships are affected by what the people employed to the WWE do. Daniel Bryan was employed during the neck tying incident. Hulk Hogan was employed when the racism scandal broke.

D) Donald Trump, Hulk Hogan, Mike Tyson and Jimmy Snuka are all in the WWE Hall Of Fame despite heanous past actions. They may be ignored, but they're inductees. They're also not employed to the WWE.

D) He's not employed to the WWE.

E) It's the WWE. Does double standard on their part really shock you still?

#UUYYYYY

sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Why the fuck would someone collect anything having to do with Nazism or Hitler anyway, unless of course they shared those beliefs, or in any shape, way, or form were even slightly drawn to them?

Anyhow, it's hypocrisy alright.

And I'm gobsmacked at the thought of a mediocre musician being inducted into a WRESTLING hall of fame. While they're at it, they may as well call in Slash. At least he's a fucking genius. And besides hypocrisy, this just shows how much of self-serving autocrats HHH and his stupid family are. Just because Lemmy composed a fucking theme song, he's going to go into the WWE hall of fame. So if Edge had married Stephanie instead, may be he would have conferred Alter Bridge members, especially the Godly, beautiful and otherworldly Myles Kennedy with the honour of being in the WWE HOF.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 01-16-2016 at 09:20 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 09:24 PM

TheRangleJangler is looking to come up from OCW...

Well in all fairness I think Lemmy collected war memorabilia of all types, not just nazi germany.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 09:30 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Like other's have said the biggest difference between the two people in question, is that one was not employed by the WWE, therefore can do whatever he wants.

Being a collector of anything doesn't automatically mean you subscribe to the belief's of the items you are hoarding. My grandfather who was a book collector found a first edition copy of Mein Kampf at a thrift store in Glasgow. He bought it for next to nothing. Even though he owned the book, which he couldn't read by the way because it was in German, he didn't believe in what Hilter or the Nazi's stood for. It was a piece of history and that's why he wanted it.

If you look inside anyone's closet thoroughly enough you will find skeletons. Problem is people tend to forget that while they're looking through someone else's closet, someone just might be looking at yours.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 09:52 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

The OP and everyone else don't know exactly why she was fired. It is known that her social media mistakes went beyond showing her "artwork". She may not have been open about her social media mistakes prior to getting hired by the company. It also sounds like she was kind of an asshole.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 10:15 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Part of his regular attire is the Iron Cross, which granted existed before the Nazi party, but is now synonymous with the 3rd Reich.
Learn some history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_C...t-World_War_II

While Iron Cross is asociated with Nazis, it predates and has survived post WW2 bans. Swastika which Zahra posted is mostly associated with Nazi stuff. Plus Zahra is nobody and was employed at the time, Lemmy was somebody who was not employed and longtime friend of HHH.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-16-2016, 10:17 PM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler36 View Post
I've been a big Motorhead fan for about 15 years and if you're not familiar with Lemmy Kilmister, I would suggest checking out his documentary, Lemmy.

Granted, he's rock star status for the better part of 50 years, even though Motorhead has more of a cult following than superstardom. Anyways, there's an interesting part in the documentary that shows that he's a HUGE Nazi memorabilia collector. I heard he even has Hitler's wife's hairbrush. Part of his regular attire is the Iron Cross, which granted existed before the Nazi party, but is now synonymous with the 3rd Reich.

Lemmy obviously didn't hold the same beliefs as the Nazi party but still, I did find it a bit weird that Zahra gets fired for a Nazi pic (which was obviously tongue and cheek, with the My Little Pony) from a few years back, yet Lemmy gets the nice send off for doing HHH's themes. Heck, Big Vis was part of the company for years, and I don't even think he got a nice sendoff, just a small write up in the news section.

I know HHH is/was a huge Lemmy fan too, obviously, so he's got the clout for the nice tribute and (hopefully) celebrity HOF entry, but I do think there's hypocrisy going on
God damn do wrestling fans love to cry hypocrisy. If girl I never heard of got fired over some Nazi pic then I'm guessing WWE didn't see much value in her in the first place. There's no reason to connect it to Lemmy, someone who was never employed by WWE. You may think that everyone should be treated exactly the same by everyone in your fantasy land but that's not the way the real world works. I'm guessing it doesn't actually work that way in your own world. For example, if someone you just met was messing around with you and called you a homo you probably wouldn't take too kindly to that but if your best friend who you'd been hanging out with for years did it you probably wouldn't care. At your job a longtime hard working employee might be able to get away with taking a extra five minutes at lunch. The guy who just started might not get that leeway. The point is you can't expect every single situation to be treated the same way.

Sorry if I overreacted to the topic but honestly this was my first reaction after reading it.

sendpm.gif