WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-16-2017, 07:10 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default 411Mania | TNA Officials to Meet With ITV in The UK

Quote:
According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Jeff Jarrett and officials from Anthem Entertainment are meeting with ITV in the regarding the World of Sport show. Following the announcement of TNAís partnership with Pro Wrestling NOAH, there have been rumors that TNA was looking to work with ITV & Konnanís CRASH in Mexico.
https://411mania.com/wrestling/tna-o...itv-in-the-uk/

--

More global branching and relationship building, which is the opposite of what was going on over the latter years of the Carter era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:18 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Couldn't hurt, and any news like this sounds good to me. Not to sound like a pessimist, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. If they can make this work though...
Old 02-17-2017, 06:00 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm old enough to remember WCW being on ITV on a Thur night/Sat afternoon during the early-mid 90's.

Over the last few years, one of their new channels ITV4 has been the home of sports with Snooker, Darts, Football, Tour De France, Tennis & Horse Racing.

Sounds like a good move.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:19 PM

Eddie is looking to come up from OCW...

I also remember WCW Worldwide being on ITV in the early 90s. It was so weird when WWE acquired all these guys you'd see on there, like Austin, Rhodes, Vader, Foley, Simmons etc etc, and how they became the backbone of the Attitude era.

If Jeff can pull this off, then hats off to him. The recent World of Sport show didn't draw a massive rating but, then, at 2 hours it was maybe a little too long for any casual viewers to remain interested for any lengthy period of time.

It would be a massive boost not only to TNA but to wrestling in general, which for a couple or three years now has always seemed on the brink of becoming a household thing again like it was at times in the past (i.e. those points at which Hogan and Austin were massive), but never quite manages to push though.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote